Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2336 times)
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

Your aims and objectives highlighted/enumerated are actually thoughtful, commendable and appreciable. I also took from you at least leaving the world better than we met it, aside from struggling laying and leaving behind a peaceful, healthier, wealthy and comfortable life for my family, friends and associates. I shall also be part of Bitcoin community driven squad.
Before I die I want to acknowledge bitcoin because of their capabilities and help me received money .Bitcoin provided my need and wants in life and also help my family have a good lifestyle . I want to help people who are in needs in a community ,no more problem of the financial and have a comfortable life.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

Your aims and objectives highlighted/enumerated are actually thoughtful, commendable and appreciable. I also took from you at least leaving the world better than we met it, aside from struggling laying and leaving behind a peaceful, healthier, wealthy and comfortable life for my family, friends and associates. I shall also be part of Bitcoin community driven squad.
Before I die I want to acknowledge bitcoin because of their capabilities and help me received money .Bitcoin provided my need and wants in life and also help my family have a good lifestyle . I want to help people who are in needs in a community ,no more problem of the financial and have a comfortable life.
Before I die I wanted also to have at least 5 bitcoin that I can use in our future, yes the money that I am earning right now is so important but we have to consider also our future, we have to make our future bright and meaningful especially when we do have our own family.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Before i die i wanted to see every child/children in this world to be happy. No more street children. Many foods for them. A shelter for them. I hope for a better future for them!

You have good intentions in your remaining days of your life.  But for me, I only have simple things to do before I die. I want to leave life to the fullest. Doing things that I didn't do in everyday life. Doing everything from unusual things. Securing my family's future if I'm leaving them in this world.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

If I die I don't think I can do all I want but the first thing I would do is to insure my family's future because we cannot sure that all things not change but we can sure those things that can help them through their needs and to leave them a good life. If I die earlier.
We all know this thing that death is real and that we all have to depart from this world one day. However, we all need to have someone in our lives whom we can trust as we need to share the private key with that person so that after our death, he can become the second owner of your coins. Otherwise, all your cons will be wasted and that no one else will be having this authority of claiming those coins.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

There are still more unfortunate people than us. but they still live well. Why is it that your fate becomes tragic
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

The greatest adventure
is what lies ahead.

The days of tomorrow
are yet to be said.

The choices the changes
are all yours to make.

The mold of your life
is in your hands to break.

This thread made me think of these lyrics from cartoon version of the Hobbit (1977).  Thanks everyone  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

So you are wanting to disrupt the balance of the world? Everyone does not need to be financially free, if it does what will happen if there will be no more employees to be working for you?
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before i die, i must accomplish everything first. Have my family live a wealthy and happy and wonderful life. Travel around my country if not the world. Inspire the youth. Make a move to have a peaceful and beautiful planet.
For me If I will die I would be the most achiever in my family.Because I want to be a multi millionaire with all the things that I can do was real and perfect.I want to build also a church which people will keep on their faith to god because this is a sign of my thanks giving to him because of my blessings.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

Before i die, i want to be happy with my family with enough money to have a business.
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.
I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.
I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.
I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.
"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."
I will die, but I...WE.WILL.LIVE.ON.THE.BLOCKCHAIN.
   You are so idealistic person. I want you wishes to come true but I dont think it is possible. Earth is not a paradise, perhaps some people was born to suffer, who knows. Anyway the world is becoming better I beleive, thanks creator we are not living at ancient Rome times.
   I also proud to leave a trace in Satoshi's blockchain

Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

There are still more unfortunate people than us. but they still live well. Why is it that your fate becomes tragic

Before I will die I will make a good security and good way for income for my family and I will live a good life for a long period because many of the people are not live a good life today if all people have a good life it is a best achievement in life.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

We all have things we want to do before we die. im sure people's list involve stuff like travel, to paris, tokyo,a crack den etc" so i wont include them on this list, most people aren't Oprah rich and can't spend every day jet setting to complete their bucket list, but i couldn't resist including a couple of things that might require a lottery win.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

The one thing i agree with is that, i want to see a world where everyone who works 8 hours a day gets by. It's heart breaking to see people who have to work multiple jobs, just to barely afford rent. I know bitcoin alone cant do that, but i hope it helps some way down the line.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Well before I die I would to like to have some will to my grandsons and sons , and build some businesses , and then before I die I wanted to visit all the countries and eat the different foods, and lastly is I will create a song that represent my life.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

To visit other countries, to see my family in good condition in terms of financial, to be successful in business that is what I want before I die.
Ethinkin9

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Rolling in the Deep

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

I think, before we die we will see this happen, the real thing is that, we will see more and more people changing their mind and find their power back.

We don't need to have too much money, we have to live good and help people like us to live better.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

before I die, I want my offspring or my children can also explore and join bitcoin as well, because this is very important for economic needs.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

Before I die, I want my family to have a good life. Because now, I can say that we have a huge financial problem. I need to finish my studies and have a stable job so that I can help my parents to provide for my siblings before I die.
That's Very nice , i hope u reach everything you want in life. My financial situation is also bad and just to be settled would make me feel restful and happy especially knowing that i can give and help my family to live a better life and not be forbidden from anything.
financial stability is the one that many of us are thinking before dying. like others before i die id like to spend more quality time with my son because im a working mother our bonding during my day off its not enough, thats why im determined to pursue this business because someday id like to resigned from my current job.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

before i die iwant to share all my bitcoin to them so they can have a good life for them

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

Before you Die. you need to keep your own secrete person who can know each and everything of your life including your passwords of BTC wallet etc. But you need to find that person after verifying each and every thing more accurately so that you can feel safe while you were living. Its more better if you can handover all these two your family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: