Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2334 times)
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

Before I die, I want to tour around the world with the whole family of mine.
I want to help indigent/needy people and to share them the my earnings and profit in bitcoin.
And to serve the Lord God the remaining days of my life to make it fruitful before I leave in this world.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

You had me on those words. I really hope that one day that those wise words would be a reality. Bitcoin, if practices and developed has the true potential to change how our market and economy works. but I am not saying the abolishment of our present currency buy rather I hope Bitcoin and fiat money would coexist harmoniously.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

Before I take my last breath and die, I want the remaining days be the best days in my life with my family, church mates, friends and relatives doing good things to the people around us and serving the Lord with all our best, because the rest of my life is the best of my life.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

before I die I want to make both parents happy and happy my wife first, not only that I want when I die my wife can enjoy the results of trading and all my total wealth in bitcoin.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

before I die I have to see all my family to live quietly, have many treasures, before I die I have to donate the rest of my bitcoin to the poor children whose parents die

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

Before you Die. you need to keep your own secrete person who can know each and everything of your life including your passwords of BTC wallet etc. But you need to find that person after verifying each and every thing more accurately so that you can feel safe while you were living. Its more better if you can handover all these two your family.

Yes, before you die you must have to disclose all your hidden assets in crypto to your trusted one because we know that bitcoin is having no central control, so there is no other party responsible for the heirs to claim. The best thing to do is to convert all your asset into your local money and deposit in on the bank or you must have a member of the family or any other for whom you trusted to and educate them about the way point in crypto, give all the password, key or any account that have link to your crypto asset.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

Everyone will never know when it will die. But everyone has hope and dreams before dying.
I myself have the hopes and dreams sebulum I die like,
- I want to get married and have children and grandchildren
- I want to buy a house for my own parents
- I want to make my sister a scholar
- I want to set up a company so that my unemployed relatives and neighbors can work in my company.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

This is my biggest dream. There must be people who have gained financial freedoms all over the world. Modern slavery is over. And no one should be hungry. But this is a very challenging revolution.

Respect to Sathoshi.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

I want to travel around the world but before I do that I want 8 houses invested in different places. Here in the Philippines I want 4 houses amounting 8-10M in different places where all of them are in Prime location. I also want to include a farm 10 hectares would be good. If possible also houses in different country if I want to have a vacation. A luxury yacth and a private plane. And I will make sure that everyone in my family  is in good condition. I will ensure that inheritance will be divided to my siblings. And off course entrust my password to my Bitcoin account to my siblings. =)

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before i die, i must accomplish everything first. Have my family live a wealthy and happy and wonderful life. Travel around my country if not the world. Inspire the youth. Make a move to have a peaceful and beautiful planet.
Before I die, I will succeed, and for the woman, I love a happy life. I have to try hard to get these things because life is so difficult in my view, with the world today so many people are just material and money, no one talks to each other. The test again.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

I want to see every good places in the earth.
I want to see every people who have a great heart.
I want to meet Satoshi Nakamoto if he really exist or it is his real name.
I want to have my children a better future well planned and funded.
I want to fulfill every dream of my loved ones.
I want to have a million bitcoin and give every beggar with a good hear half bitcoin each.
I want to have another million bitcoin for me to spend it and make the whole world better and have world peace.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before that happens I want to take my family out for a fun day, to eat good food and to listen to love songs; maybe death will come very unexpected to anyone. Please live to devote to live to be able to continue living until you cannot breathe anymore; I will live a good life in the future.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

Before you Die. you have to keep your own emit individual who can know each and everything of your life including your passwords of BTC wallet and so forth. However, you have to find that individual in the wake of confirming every last thing all the more precisely so you can feel safe while you were living. Its all the more better on the off chance that you would handover be able to all these two your family.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

this my target before i die...
I want to buy a house
I want to travel around the world
I want to have my own business
I want to buy a supercar
and cryptocurrency seems to help me realize my dream  Grin Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

before I die I want to meet with Vitalik Buterin, I want to talk about the etherum project for the future and I want to be a part of it. and I will leave everything to my child.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

I don't consider my self an extreme sports person, but i like to experiment in life. when i was in a town in April 2011, my friend shane invited me to go paragliding as she has friends who are licensed tandem paragliding pilots. i took up the offer, and went paragliding not once but twice!!,
The experience was immense and one that i'll never forget. i do recommended to try at least one extreme sports in your lifetimes! (of course, make sure *all* safety precautions are in place and you are professional and licensed instructors) the experience may only a last couple of minutes, those few minutes will some of the most memorable ones in your life.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

before I die I have to see all my family to live quietly, have many treasures, before I die I have to donate the rest of my bitcoin to the poor children whose parents die
I personally believe very much on the things which I am doing and on the activities which I am planning to do in the near future, because we all have very big dreams which are yet to be fulfilled and we all want to make this world a better and happier place than yesterday, so for that start doing things even if they are small enough and even if it is only for one person. Just start it, because it wont flourish until you start it. Its better to do good to one individual than to think about doing good to 100.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

I want to make my parents happy
I want know who created bitcoin
I want around the world
I want know who has the most bitcoin
and i will give my account bitcoin to my family
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

Before i die i must do everything to fulfill life.I want to make my family lives in comfortable life and of course i want to achieved all things i wanted to do before leaving.
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

before i die i want to make people around me happy. and build an orphanage or a place of worship. in this way I will feel happy, because I can leave a useful place for many people in this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: