Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2336 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

I just wish my family was happy  Smiley

Before I die, I would reach my goals and desires in life,I will live my life to the fullest and I also wish for my family's happiness and a good bank account that would save them from poverty.
bank account?fuck,your in cryptocurrency and thinking about future banking?before you die,banks will kill you for sure lol.always remember that theres no much better to store you money than crypto.bank offers you small interest.while they are spending your money or investing to other businesses,here in crypto.youre the only one who has full access in your account.no one dictates you what to do in your money
simibd

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

I want to make a lot of money before the death.In which after my death my family is not financial problem.I want to travel  to many countries .I want to see my family happy.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

I love your mindsets , respect!
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

I just wish my family was happy  Smiley

Before I die, I would reach my goals and desires in life,I will live my life to the fullest and I also wish for my family's happiness and a good bank account that would save them from poverty.
bank account?fuck,your in cryptocurrency and thinking about future banking?before you die,banks will kill you for sure lol.always remember that theres no much better to store you money than crypto.bank offers you small interest.while they are spending your money or investing to other businesses,here in crypto.youre the only one who has full access in your account.no one dictates you what to do in your money
There is nothing wrong by what he has said, that is his opinion and goal in life let us just respect each other here, even me I wanted to have a bitcoin saving as well as saving in my own bank account that I can store my earnings not only here in crypto but also in real life.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Too many wishes to be difficult to achieve all the desire to achieve goals, let's start running the program development of blockchain technology to be better than ever and become better for the future.

Maybe we can provide the latest information about the development of bitcoin and other cripto money, if finding good information will be very useful later for us all.

I also want to see the development of blockchain technology for the better and can help us all in cripto money business.

There we can do business business starting from a little science that we have for our use.

Of course this will be a boon for all of us.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

before I die I want to see the world of peace, no more war and oppression, I am very sad to see human suffering because of war

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

before I die I want to see the world of peace, no more war and oppression, I am very sad to see human suffering because of war
That is the best wish so far and not entirely wishing about how much money you want for the sake of your family, the peace in the world is much more important than anything else, but for me, I wish both of it to have a peace in the world and to have enough money for my family.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

I want to send money to my Mom overseas that will cost me a little of satoshi.
I want to buy my groceries with just swiping something else and not that plastic card.
I want to brag that I did support the blockchain while everyone is still at their early stage and still having knowledge with it.

Before I die, I want to see the government officials doing face palm for being so stupid into not supporting the blockchain from the start.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

I will help change the world for the better...
To help change the world for the better, one should start now. Do what’s right and influence others. In that way, it will be easy help change the world and be a better place for mankind, wherever you may be.
lami siyang bayhana

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

I will help others change the world with me too. How? By doing great things to others to help spread the goodnes in each and everyone’s heart. Little by little, the world won’t be as toxic as it is now. The world would then change into something good, better, and best. Let’s work hand in hand to change the world and make it a better place for you and for me.
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

before i die i want to see my son's success and marry the woman he loves and loves him, i want to have lots and funny grandchildren
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

everyone has a lot of mindsets and it's all sorts .. like i am here who wants to have a lot of money so a very nice future for my child .. there are many more that i want to do before me or blockchain die ..

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:05:21 AM

everyone has a lot of mindsets and it's all sorts .. like i am here who wants to have a lot of money so a very nice future for my child .. there are many more that i want to do before me or blockchain die ..

Before I die, I'd like to see my family financially stable. I want to have my dream house become reality and see my baby finish his studies and get a stable job. And I want to travel around the world before I die.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

Before I die, I'd like to see my family financially stable. I want to have my dream house become reality and see my baby finish his studies and get a stable job. And I want to travel around the world before I die.

Nothing lasts forever. So when I get rich, I would like to do the things that I definitely become happy. I would like to go to places that I have never been like the countries in the USA and Europe. I know I cant bring my wealth when I die, so I would like to spend abd share it with my family and friends.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:42 AM

Before I die, I want to make sure that my family especially my kids finish their studies and succeed in their careers and I want to see them happy, and financially stable and confident.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
myanti55

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

As a human being, I always thought God bless everyone. They got sufficient food, clothes, and shelter. And the other side I also want to see every transaction made by cryptocurrency, like daily needs, bank transaction, any invest. And Business person uses the bitcoin as their business tool. And also wants to know who is the father of bitcoin. Because this is my dream.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Before I die....
1. I will go to Paris, Vatican City and Santorini.
2. I will build a large farm house.
3. I will put up a business that is stable for the next generation of my family.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Thats great dude, thats our destiny in our life, reveals the biggest scam in our time which called Bank.
Lead the world to fear not about their life, to fear not about their financial bankruptcy, to fear not about centralized money maker.
All people will share their needs, share everything they have, livin in the world full of the will of bestowing. Live in the earth, as its in the heaven. Cheers!
Cheers.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

Before I die, I want to resurrect   Grin Joke.

Maybe my family and wife will be in a good life too someday. But it depends on how cryptoworlds moving, because I devoted my life on it and this will be my daily life routine, lifestyle and profit also, too many goals and dream in my mind and I want it to success, but GOD has a planned how it will work someday so just maybe there is a afterlife in my own opinion.

And also I want to know if who really is or they are "SATOSHI NAKAMOTO" maybe someday someone or somewhere reveal his/there personality before I die.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before I die, I want to eat a lot of good food, use all I earn in the past few years to contribute to the poor. Besides, I want everyone in my family to have a life. Happily, the last thing I want to get is a lot of the profits from Bitcoin to make the future a better experience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: