Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2324 times)
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

Before I die, I wanna be a millionaire, preparing for my daughters brightest future.. to help other people in their financial problems be it in hospitalization or for their daily needs. If I become a millionaire many will benefit because I'm not greed I always look up to the poor people everywhere. I always help them in any ways that I can help even if my earnings now were so low.. I help anything I can, so being rich is what I wanna be before I die. For the future of the poor people in our community.
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Yea you will die but bitcoins and blockchains are going to rule forever, HAIL FOR bitcoins Wink
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Before I die I will do things that will make my family happy, if I have money I will leave everything to them. So they do not have to experience the hard life and do not think about where to eat or get our food everyday. before I die I will do good things for everyone to help them and especially my friends and other relatives which is also a poor person like me.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:50 PM

Before I die, I want to be a successful person in the world of Cryptocurrency. I want to earn my living through the Cryptos and I know that it is not impossible with the Crypto world because many are already enjoying their lives because of the profit they got here. I want to have an stable life so that my family will have a stable life too.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

Before i die i want to have savings on the bank that my family can use for their future and iaant also to visit some beautiful places in the world, i also want to experience a luxurious life together with my family and build a house for them and enjoy living with them before i die.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

Yea you will die but bitcoins and blockchains are going to rule forever, HAIL FOR bitcoins Wink

This is why you must share this thing to your trusted family member so they can enjoy this even when you are not with them. Before my time comes to an end, I want to make sure that my family can survive without me and with a help of cryptocurrency I know its possible.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

Interesting words you say, I also would like to see strong individuals instead of strong states giving pennies to individuals survive. Surely an anarchy isn't a goal to live decently in an organized society, but some things must change in our currently world and Bitcoin can help us, since it stays loyal to its essence.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I believe Bitcoin is more a tool to help us reaching "Nirvana" than "Nirvana" itself.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Before I die... I want to see myself as a wealthy person. I want to make sure that my family won't suffer economically after my death. I want to make sure to give my crypto wallet keys to my sister. Before I die, I just want to see 1BTC = $100k  Kiss
victorscrown

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

Before it happen to me I pray that my family will be stable spiritually, financially in every of their lives and I also want to travel in different places with my family.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

my stroke die will ensure that my bitcoin operates in the hands of my siblings or parents because the only thing I want me to know is that every one of us will be successful in the face of their life test may not be the sulcus for in the wake of our life but will make sure that it will change for the moment we'll be able to catch you if I do not expect it to happen for me what you think it's going to happen that you're not expecting you are not ready to move your Know your family.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

Before I die, I want to be a successful person in the world of Cryptocurrency. I want to earn my living through the Cryptos and I know that it is not impossible with the Crypto world because many are already enjoying their lives because of the profit they got here. I want to have an stable life so that my family will have a stable life too.
Hopes and wishes never die. Every person want to fulfill all their duties and do something special for their family and children, i would like  to have a good amount of bitcoin, so that after me my family may not face any financial problems and they can easily fulfill all their needs and requirements.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
If one person will die Im sure they want to be happy because they know they achieve their dreams. But for me if I die I want to secure my family because I dont want to leave if they dont stable.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

If you can you can even take the blockchains with you to the heaven -_- LOL You are too desperate about them
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

I dont want to bury the blockchains with your dead bodies too Wink
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

I don't know if I sound too strange here in this community but the truth is, I don't want to be rich. I don't dream me or my family to become rich. I don't want to live a life of wealth. But still, here I am in a Bitcoin based Crypto currency forum. I want peace, I want to stay in peace before I die. And if I have to talk something about Crypto, I would say I want to see Bitcoin as a stable currency before I die.
YourHumbleCorrespondent

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Thank you for that!

Money does buy happiness, up to a point. But once your shelter, sustenance, and medical needs are taken care of, as well as those of your family, and you have some left over to save for retirement and hedge against misfortune, and can provide an education for your children, and can splurge on an occasional luxury or experience, then it just becomes scorekeeping. Worse, it becomes scorekeeping in a game you play against your friends and neighbors, turning them into objects of your envy or turning yourself into an object of envy for them.

Before I die, I hope the world comes to realize what you already did.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Before I die I just want the Cryptocurrency World to stay up anytime and still provide great benefits for everyone. So that people all over the World are no longer poor and all can live worthy lives. I would love it if people all over the World would have a better life after getting to know the World of Cryptocurrency. Hopefully, this can be realized.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

Everyone will die and before death we must give the best to everyone or at least to our family, if we have an asset then immediately tell the trusted person, especially if we have a bitcoin that has no physical form.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Before I die, I want to be successful in my career as an Economist Analyst, impact so many lives and trying by best to build a great future for generations to come. Before I die I want to have my own empire in which I will create many jobs for people and help encourage people that there is more to life.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

all the people who live in the world must die, before I die I want to make my family happy and also the person I love, and see peace in a world without war.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: