Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2336 times)
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Before I die, I want to experience having thousands of Bitcoin in my wallet. Before I die, I want to go to outer space to see if its true that the world isn't green already. Before I die, I want to experience riding in Lambo.  Grin

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
mridulhasan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

I want to serve my parents before I die and want to earn a lot of money. With which I can keep my family well and help the poor. Even want to do something good for the country and society from which people can benefit.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Well before i die i wanted to make my parents proud , have a money lots of money and i want to secure their future also i want to be a great influencer to some teens and serve as a role model. And then i want to build a church and give some money to the poor.
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Before I die, I want to to see my future son/daughter to become a professional. I want to see my grandchilds, I want to see my family that they are in good health. But now i have to study to achieve  that goals of my life.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

Before I die I want to see a peaceful world where there is no crime no war only happyness and happyness.
Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

Before I die ......
I want to make my parents proud of me.
I want to be useful and meritorious to others, so that I am always remembered.
I want to married with someone i love.
I want to visit roma and take some picture with him.
I want to learn foreign language and also the culture.
 I want to increase my worship so that I may be peace in heaven.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

I want to see my country peaceful
clean of drugs and others
I want to see young people unite to build a good country without corruption
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

I need to be a perfect man and rich man and help to poor people.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

Before I die, I want to sure that I've already accomplished my purpose here on earth that God gave to me. I want to pursue my dreams and make it into reality. I want to travel and explore the world. I want my family experience a happy life. I want to experience to have my own family and settle down. I want to spend my lifetime with my family. I wanna grow old together with my husband. And I wanna watch my children grow, and how will they pursue their dreams, and even my grand children. I want to experience and enjoy everything that God gave to me.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

i will seek a many assets
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

thats very nice man
hope your wishes comes true, as you for the bank too that too greedy taking money from people
at least if we die, this tech will provide and make better a new generation for this world

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

Before I die I wanna see my  bitcoin journey is successful and I pass my bitcoin knowledge and experiences to other people. And I wan't to see bitcoin is completely legalized around the world.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Death is a sure thing for us sentient beings and death is also a divine mystery, therefore we must do good when we live. While I am still alive, I will do my best to make myself happy and also to please my parents and family. did seem noble, but that's what I think.
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

I want to leave my family in a comforting home.
I want my brothers to have a good life.
I want my niece and nephews to get the education they need.
I want world peace.

Simple as they sound but very hard to make it real.

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

In my own opinion before I die probably I will become rich because of bitcoin I earn a lot and I can save my money as well. Aside from that before I die maybe I can easily reach my goals in life and I can go anywhere outside the country with my family. I will become succcessful and I can share what I have.
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

I want to meet someone I really admire is satosi nakamoto and talk a little about why he made bitcoin
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
We tend to see our family to have stable income before we leave so as an idea i try my best  to educate them about crypto inorder for them to access  those addresses that im going to leave.
Its a good idea also that they will have knowledge on how cryptocurrency works so that they will be able to have their own earnings into it and not depending on what i have left.Everything has an end and the best thing to do is that they will become more independent and can stand by their own feet.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Death is a sure thing for us sentient beings and death is also a divine mystery, therefore we must do good when we live. While I am still alive, I will do my best to make myself happy and also to please my parents and family. did seem noble, but that's what I think.
Before I die I want my family to be happy and proud of me. I wanna be loved, and be an inspiration to others. I want to have a peace of mind, and find true happiness. I want to be successful in crypto, its people and make this market prosper and grow, I wanna be successful in life and more people will be blessed. Lastly, I wanna meet and talk to its founder, Satoshi Nakamoto to open some things up and ask him/her questions like where did he/she get inspiration to bring and create this innovation, what is his/her biggest fear, what is his/her strengths and weaknesses, what else does he/she need in this world and a lot more.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Traveling around the world
Pursue your passion
Join a sports adventure
Immersed in nature. Travel into a tropical jungle; Outdoor camping in the wild; Walk into the valley; Visit a waterfall; Swimming in the ocean
Watch snow fall
There is a beautiful love, happy family
hoaryaltitudev

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

I dont think blockchains survive because people still are attracted to fiats than btcs. I too am a btcsian but the truth cant be denied
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: