Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2324 times)
Fobrins

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

I just want to have my own kids with a good wife and I want to see people happy.
A lot of sad faces in this industrial world.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

I just want to have my own kids with a good wife and I want to see people happy.
A lot of sad faces in this industrial world.
That is true, and I am glad that you did not answer that you want to have a bed of money where in you can do anything and buy anything you want, with some luxurious car and a big house just like other were answering. Good thing there are still some people who chooses to have a simple life.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

I want to meet someone I really admire is satosi nakamoto and talk a little about why he made bitcoin
Good point t meet him but it think it is not possible right now, he is vanished dafter investing bitcoin for us, but I can answer your question to satisfy you, if you see the benefit of bitcoin then it will not be hard for you to know why he made bitcoin, today 80% of our population is well developed and financially good why? Because they are bitcoin earner, bitcoin is made to help people get fast profit and to be rich within months only, bitcoin has improved the society and it reduced the unemployment in our country.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:27:40 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:58:11 PM by kimochidesh

It could only happen if Govt. adopt Bitcoin as the legal payment mode. Fiat is failed in economy and poor are getting poorer as the money value dec. due to inflation. If currency value is being standardized then we can overcome with such situation, otherwise, the dream of freedom and equality will last as a dream only.
Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

I want to make a good factory before I die. Where many poor people can work and earn money. At the same time, I want to educate my children in good education.They can do good job in future.
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:50:40 AM

Before I die, I want to do something good for my country and the world. My goal is not to be remembered but I want the things that I have done to be remembered.

Before I die, I want to make sure that my kids future is secured. I want to teach them about bitcoin so that they experience its benefits. I want them to have a good education and finish their studies, have a good career and live in a happy and convenient life.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

I want to see my family and happy and stable, i want to see them not worrying for what are they going to eat the next day off for the future.

Yeah I agree that, Before I die i want give my family a better life so that my children they have good education. I want invest bitcoin so that I can have a get a higher profit to the bitcoin.  Then all my profit i will give to my family's. Im a glad there will be a bitcoin to reach my goal to my family.
welcome kamu

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
before I die I want all of Indonesia's crops managed by the nation's children, the debt of the country paid off and Indonesia back into a productive country that dominates the world
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Before we die we should make use of the time to do bitcoin. Because in here, we can make money in just a short span of time. We should invest and trade a little bit harder in order to gain more profit and help others specially my family just to make sure everything i earned is worth it.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
That can only happen if the blockchain can overcome the government. Both of which are very powerful and can revolutionize mankind. It is very good to see that you care for the people around the world because your kind of people are needed in this growing economy.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

You don't want to see and know who really is Satoshi Nakamoto before you die? Don't die yet, you don't have to die. Blockchain now is being considered by many companies and as well as the banks. Your advocacy is good about those people who are earning less than $2 a day have something to eat and to stay or everything for their comfort.
It could only happen if Govt. adopt Bitcoin as legal payment mode.
Good news is there are countries now that are using bitcoin as a legal payment method.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

There are so many unfair things happening in this world, many things are not perfect, we don't need to pursue perfection. That's what the world looks like.

We should complete some wishes before we die, do some good things, don't worry about too many bad things, or we will live too tired.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
I would like to see the future of Bitcoin grow as the previous ones have predicted, there are now many people involved in investing in Bitcoin, but we can see that those people have the ability to make profits and collect To profit better if a knowledgeable person dies there will be a lot of loss.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport

As for me, I try not to think about this moment. However, what I really want is just to see more wonderful places in the world and understand no war will ever start.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

It could only happen if Govt. adopt Bitcoin as legal payment mode.

This would be a dream for so many citizens of their country who would like the btc to become a legal tender so that they can use this as a payment mode and transfer btc instead of using their local currency everywhere. Will this happen and if yes when?
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

I want to invest that much in some alt that it will give me like 500x more and start being more confident in this part of my life! Cause i can see my future in this world.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

Before I die I want to see a peaceful world where there is no crime no war only happyness and happyness.
Then dying without this wish would be good. Because this can’t happen. You would never be seeing such situation in world where peace and happiness would be prevailed. All over the world, crimes are being carried out in different cities in different countries that can’t be controlled in any way. This is bitter reality due to which we can’t conceal ourselves from this.
tiga huruf

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

Before I die, I want to hug everyone I love especially my mom. because I will miss them so much after my death.
some rain

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

Before I die I want to create a youth organization to fight drugs from the country, I want to move young people to improve the country's economy
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

i understand you but i dont advise you to be in love with any technology that much  Smiley yeah blockchain technology, bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are kinda revolution but they are not perfect yet. they need to develop more and more for so long years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: