Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2324 times)
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Before i die, i will teach my kids on how to manage the cryptocurrencies and how to use it and what are the good benefits of using it. I will also buy a huge house for my family to live in so even i am not here in earth anymore then it will be a memory that they will cherish since i bought it for them and i will also make sure that my family got a good financial stability.

Before I die, I will withdraw my investment together with the profit in crypto so that my family can use the money that I've been saving throughout the year. All of the hardships and perseverance I am making I offer it to them and I am very happy that once upon a time I've become a part of the cryptocurrency world. I will educate them about how cryptocurrency works in order for them to know that by this we earn and at the same time learn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

before I die, I want to make my family happy, I will make sure my children have a better life and be successful and I want to help those around me
Good thinking because today everything is very hard to achieve so people are worry about future of  their family, it is very important to have something saved against rainy day, and nothing can protect your family happiness and their future better than bitcoin, right now price of bitcoin is good and it is gradually getting more and more good, so we suppose to invest in bitcoin this year for sake of bright future of my family and my guardians, so I bought bitcoin and if ever I will die my bitcoin will give my family what I am giving them today.
mae1234

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

Before i die? I go to church to thank God for giving me chance to live to thank God for giving me chance to see his beautiful creation.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Before I day I want my children have a better life, I also want to travel many countries some places in asia and europe. If i have lots of money i want to start a foundation to help the children who is sick. Most of all I want to thank god for giving me a wonderful life.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

Before I die, I want to accomplish something that's impossible. Like the hyper regenerating process of the human body using micro bots technology. And also to see that there will be no more racists or even inequality in every single part of this world.
I want to see the impossibilities came into posibilities so no one will no longer die in vain.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

i want to experiece sky diving and roller coaster because im afraid of heights after accomplish my bucket list im pray god to extend my life. In life there are some reason,purpose why are you here in this world.Set your goal to aim the purpose and reach your objective in life.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

After you have your own grand children and your grandchildren will have their own grandchildren your wish is just impossible to achieved, unless you have a very powerful connection then you can wipe out one of them.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

Before I die, I want to spent half of my investments in charity. I want to help others on how to earn in crypto. Before I die, I want to bless others, help poor people , help the homeless and churches. I'll help churches who struggle from spreading the gospel.
Before I die, I want all my current investment to skyrocket X100, X1000.

Then I will die as a happy man.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

Before I die I would spend my remaining time with my loved ones.
But the dilemma is that you never know when you are going to die so the best thing is that keep spending time with your special ones and do not wait for the time when you are not left with enough time to show your love for them. Well, I have many things in my mind that I would really love to do before leaving this world. I would like to have a world tour with my family and pet a horse.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
While everyone will like to see something like that what you are talking about is an utopia, and it is very unlikely that is going to happen in our lifetimes in fact it is very likely that is never going to happen, there are many interest that protect all banks around the world and in my opinion there is a huge interest as well to keep people poor and ignorant about the situation because if that is the case that people cannot overthrow those that above them.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Are you sure that everyone deserve to living conditions you just described? Everyone are in control of their own lives. God helps those who help themselves.
Yeah for sure going help this creation but it is very important to do something for yourself too, as if you will invest now and will save your bitcoin then it will give you profit at the end, try to maintain all your saving and spare some money to invest and hold in your blockchain so it will increase and will give you profit at the end. It is not necessary but it is important for sure so if you will save your bitcoin it will grow faster, and it is will safer to hold than any other currency and investment.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Traveling around the world
Pursue your passion
Join a sports adventure
Immersed in nature. Travel into a tropical jungle; Outdoor camping in the wild; Walk into the valley; Visit a waterfall; Swimming in the ocean
Watch snow fall
There is a beautiful love, happy family
Hmm. What a way to live a beautiful life and now you probably have giving me some ideas on what I am going to be spending all these huge money I make from cryptocurrency from. It is good to have a beautiful way of living life before dying so at least you will know you pass through this world and the world did not just pass through you. However, I am looking forward to bitcoin hitting $1m, so I can achieve all of these. Grin
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

it's very good, I hope you can achieve what you want during life, for me I just want to make people that I love happily, and of course become rich hahaha Grin
Carlo97

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

We cannot tell when will Our Creator will get our lives. Instead of thinking different things before dying why not do all these things now? If you can do it. As long as I am alive in this world I will spend my life with a sense. I will not waste it. I will worship God and live accordingly to His will. I will let Him control this given life.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
  Of course, I'm not going to live forever, but I'm not going to die either. Smiley I still have a lot of things to do. I want to go to Africa and see a lot. I also want to ensure a good future for my children and I think that I will manage all this while I live Smiley
Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

Before i die
I want my life to be meaningful, that i will tell to myself before my last breath end that you've done great.
And I don't how to do that.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

You don't want to see and know who really is Satoshi Nakamoto before you die? Don't die yet, you don't have to die. Blockchain now is being considered by many companies and as well as the banks. Your advocacy is good about those people who are earning less than $2 a day have something to eat and to stay or everything for their comfort.
Then that makes me think that for those who want to see satoshi before they die, what if satoshi is actually a single human who has been dead some years back, so this results to one thing, which is for the person who wants to see satoshi to die first and maybe get to see him in the spirit. Whatever, the legacy still lives on either dead or not in the real sense and before I die, I want to see it well established more than what we have now.

It is good we have a lot of people who want to change the world and at least I hope the blockchain technology will be able to help them achieve all that from how status of some will change in the long run. An easy, simple life is very good and that is what I would love to anyway, as there is nothing as cool as enjoying the world with your loved ones. Sticking to the blockchain technology though, I wish it ends up getting huge before I die.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rachelia13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

I want to see my family and happy and stable, i want to see them not worrying for what are they going to eat the next day off for the future.
I have the same wish with you, before i die i also want to see my family happy and stable and not worry about anything in the future. I also want teaching my children about crypto later in order to earn early income so they don't need to ask help from other people. For pleasure, i want to travel to two places to see the difference between hell and heaven as it has been written in the books that i ever read, India and Greece.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

I want to see my family and happy and stable, i want to see them not worrying for what are they going to eat the next day off for the future.
I have the same wish with you, before i die i also want to see my family happy and stable and not worry about anything in the future. I also want teaching my children about crypto later in order to earn early income so they don't need to ask help from other people. For pleasure, i want to travel to two places to see the difference between hell and heaven as it has been written in the books that i ever read, India and Greece.

I also want my life now useful especially for family, and others. from the treasures that i have achieved today can be used well by my family, and also do not forget to teaching my knowledge to others

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
webdevmastery

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Do not think on what you want to do before you die and you should focus on how to make your life become even longer than natural cause of death to happen, just keep on working hard trading in the market or working on the corporate world because life is too short so focus on fulfilling your dreams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: