Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2336 times)
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:14:39 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
I want to ensure that I will not give hard time to the persons whom I will be leaving.
I want to leave a legacy that will remain forever.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

Before I die ... I want to make sure that all my family members, my wife and children can independently continue living and manage all the assets I have in good and right.
In addition to that, before I die I want to be able to continue to do charity for the less fortunate people around my residence, and I hope that my son and wife will continue the charity after I die.
If you already started saving money and investing it and growing your money for the next generation like to your children then it is for sure safe to say that you can just be comfortable and don't worry about the possible worst case scenario since you have saved money and you already having a passive income from your investments but if you have not done doing those things then start now.
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

i want to have house.
i want to see the better living of my kids.
i want to go to other country.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:46:14 AM

I want to beacome superhero Like Superman.
I want to become Strong like Son go ku
Iwant to travel outerspace.
Iwant to learn all the languagein the world.
Iwant to have wives as much as I can.
hahahahah
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:26:58 AM

The problem here is, we can't tell when we're gonna die. . .it's a fact. Since that's the case, I've started saving for my family's future a long time ago. In that way, should I die suddenly, I know I still leave them with enough to keep them going and have a future. Treasure every moment spent with them and live without any regrets.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

Before I die it should be done all my mission here the world, by putting my family in our own house and lot and business as well. So that they will sustain their financial need even though I'm gone. And have enough funds in any Bank, where is I preferred this to my future of our son that could make them sustain their expenses in school or any other miscellaneous. And whatever they want until they success of their studies and Graduate until college.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

Before I die ... I want to make sure that all my family members, my wife and children can independently continue living and manage all the assets I have in good and right.
In addition to that, before I die I want to be able to continue to do charity for the less fortunate people around my residence, and I hope that my son and wife will continue the charity after I die.
i want to practice the science that i have for my child and also others who have not been lucky, so i think our practice will not break. besides that i want to invite my parents to the holy land of makkah

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

I want to see my family and happy and stable, i want to see them not worrying for what are they going to eat the next day off for the future.
I have the same wish with you, before i die i also want to see my family happy and stable and not worry about anything in the future. I also want teaching my children about crypto later in order to earn early income so they don't need to ask help from other people. For pleasure, i want to travel to two places to see the difference between hell and heaven as it has been written in the books that i ever read, India and Greece.

If you are there in the world of bitcoin or any other crypto coin and that you have bought some of the crypto coins and that you have put them in your wallet for the sake of long term investment of money.

Then the most important thing which you need to do is that you need to look for someone whom you can blindly trust and the one whom you know that he will never disappoint you. After that, you need to share your private key with that person so that he can then use your coins after your death.
I am just seeing this post and thinking whether it belongs to the bitcoins or something philosophy content. Still yes definitely we all have to be social. We need other humans as well to live a happy life. So earn more and do spend it on yourself, your family, feeding the poor, helping the orphans, helping humanity. Because only this virtue works can make your life easier and wealthier.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

I just want to have my own kids with a good wife and I want to see people happy.
A lot of sad faces in this industrial world.

Before I die I have to donate the rest of my bitcoin to the poor children whose parents died, and before I die I have to see all my family living quietly, having lots of treasures
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

That is a lot of faith you have in cryptocurrency and the blockchain thing but I wish that before I die there is still a bitcoins existing and all the cryptocurrency because I am still young and I am thinking that in the next decades the technology will be much advance and might invent a new technology that can beat all of this like a new phase of digital money. And I also want to have faith like what you have in bitcoins because this have given me the financial support that I need in my studies because I sustain myself in my studies and before I die I wanted to share my knowledge into cryptocurrency
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

we all die soon or later, but i think i want to pass something important after me, something worth for people, that will make the life easy for them, i like the progress, and i hate poverty, i want my children will live in the more honest world than we did
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

Before i die, i will definitely secure my children’s future first and if lucky enough i want to spend much of my time taking care of my grandchildren while their father, my boys are at work. Before i die, i want to have a big amount of investment in bitcoin not for myself but for my family for i know my investment today will be their source for survival someday. Before i die i want to see the world in a brighter ways like there is no poverty, there is peace and no discrimination at all.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Before we die of course must do the best, our services and names will always be remembered so we can in heaven calmly, if we have bitcoin assets then immediately inform the trusted people so that when they die they can inherit.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Before I die I want to travel accross the world and build my own business here in my country to give some of people here a job to work that we can make our community to a better livings and they will not go far away to find some job to work. and many things I wanted to do more.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
before I die I would like to point out to my kinsman how or what to do in bitcon before I lose something going on to do what the cup does not end until they overcome it and reach the non-cup reaches
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Before i die i want to build my own business to ensure that my family live wealthy and happy ever after. I want to help those people need some financial,I want to travel the whole world,I want all anything,everything and i'll make sure that all my mission have accomplished.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Before I die, I gonna make sure that I have at least 1 bitcoin in my online wallet without capital or single penny to cast away. I go first in a lot of bounty campaign and go through investment and trading. What do you think?
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Before i die,I want to travel all over the world,I want to have a business all over the country.I want to success my failure.And i make sure my whole family will live wealthy and wonderful life.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

Before i die I want to see that my kids have a good future and have a stable job on their own.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

maybe before I die I want to make my parents and family happy, I want to take them wherever they want to go and I will buy whatever they want, I will save money from bitcoin for them so they will no longer trouble with finance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: