Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient for your profit  (Read 13058 times)
zhent12

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

People should at least get a basic understanding of charting. Time is very important, hodling strategy which is very good in bull market doesnt work any more in bear market. When you hodl without looking in chart, you'll get REKT pretty hard like -50% and below.

Alakdan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

I agree patience is really the key to win in crypto. We should learn to wait for the right time when the market become stable.
BitSharke135

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

I've read a lot about the crypto world. I have read old members over and over again. I know their experiences. it is necessary to be patient and gain long term investment. Never panic during times of fall. patience is a good virtue.
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

Many wants to be successful and got rich within a day, most especially the Newbies thought to be successful is a day job, they never plan to invest for long term: hence they make a low profit.
Holding for Long term is the most profitable investment.
I agree to just wait!
Asgod

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

Yes, I'm strongly agree to that. Patience is the key of success and its also virtue. Nobody can be successful without patience. There is no short cut way to be a successful career. In Crypto trading patience is very essential. If you want to earn good profit then you should be patient. Never sell any coin in loss. In future crypto currency will grow more.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Yes that is right. Maybe some people do not really understand it so this thread is great and helpful. Patience is really important if we are in this world. I know it is hard to maintain patience in oneself but it really has to be there to become succesful in life.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

basically the world of crypto is a freedom for all those who want to trade, so we sebegai reward and investors need a lot of experience to start joining crypto. The luck factor is also very influential here. patience, intelligence, and experience are needed in commerce.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

i don't know why people believes in so much profit main while they can't wait for a year. to me what i have to say is that having patients is more profitable than just panicking. i have hold btc for three years this sudden break down can't just make me sold out my btc that i have been hold so long, i don't panic or  go to the coimarketcap.com because the more you go to the market and see how it's going, you get discourage about it.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Everyone wants to make quick money but investment is about long periods of time ,sometimes it takes a few years for a project to be developed as needed .Last year was great for speculations but this year is not the same,so you must be patient for your profit.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

The crypto community can not be called patient. People are used to think in terms of days, weeks and months. No one is considering long-term prospects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quaqui

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

Some peoples just want to make quick profits. I think that will not happen in cryptocurrency market. If we want to make big profits in cryptomarket, i think we should hold our coin for long term. We should patient with the project and market movement
LJMAN

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

if you invest in project or join bounty campaign it indeed takes a lot of patience.
relaxx

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

You can not always follow only one strategy! It is necessary to have a spare strategy for different movements of cryptology. In some situations, you can not keep, because you can lose all of the capital, and the best option is to sell this altcoin immediately after listing
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Working with a crypto currency requires great willpower and patience. Since nothing happens quickly here. If you want to make good money you need to sweat well. Including and suffer.
Lookjooru

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

I keep my tokens, which are for the long term. And I think it's right, even if the price will go down, we know that we have time when the coins will increase the value
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

I agree with the author . We must be patient and not panic . last year, a friend in a panic sold coins . a week later, these coins made X 10 . so patience to all
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

Be patient with your profit. this is a nice sentence and highly recommended. Patience investors earn money in the stock market, investors who are not patient lose money. I think the most patient market actors are listed companies. the stock market companies continue to receive commissions when the market rises or falls and always earns money.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Today the market is going down, and it's very difficult for me to remain calm. It's very unpleasant to look at how my investment portfolio is shrinking. I'm unpleasantly surprised at this.
I can imagine how you feel. But Crypto market it`s a new market, and if you invest in you must be prepared for everything. Today, you can see how the market starts to recover. We need to be patient and just wait and after that, we get a nice profit.
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Yes, we must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market. Be confident in the cryptocurrencies we invest in ourselves, and be patient with the encryption market. This year's encryption market itself is a long-term investment market.
Calixi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Many complaints about the length of time before the reward is released. It is more likely you will paid two weeks to one month. So be patient and you will have your profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: