Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i join bounty  (Read 281 times)
aneeqvalam (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:47:33 AM

hi
everyonee i want to ask how to join bounty campaign and how to do task and how i get paid
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

I think this is not the right section to ask that. Read and observe first to all the guidelines in your local country. And make your rank up first as well.

Keep reading and explore on your own https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0 (this will definitely help you)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0 - Good luck, hope I help a little.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:59:25 AM

There's a specific thread you can visit here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Here's the step on how you're going to join a bounty:
1. Visit the bounty thread (See the link above)
2. Find an open bounty campaign
3. Read the description in that campaign the format is like this (But not all)
• Description of the project
• The % of the bounties
• The description of the different bounties and the rules. Commonly there's a format for you in order to join the campaign and you're going to post it in that thread here's some of the description you need to give (This is just example follow what's on the format of the campaign)
-BCT name
-BCT url
-Wallet address
• Spreadsheet (The list of the accepted users)
4. Wait till your name is on the spreadsheet.
5. Do the job and wait till the ICO ends and earn your stake.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

hi
everyonee i want to ask how to join bounty campaign and how to do task and how i get paid
First you should know almost all bounties campaign do not accept newbies so you should improve your rank before.
At least you have to be a Jr Member
how to do task and how i get paid
When you join a bounty campaign they will guide what do you need to do.
And you need to have a bitcoin address or Ethereum address to get paid.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:10:37 PM

you can join bounty campaign by visiting the bounty section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 you will have to find ICO that allow newbie because most bounty campaign require minimum Jr member. you will also need twitter and facebook followers to join social media campaign. in case you are also good intranslating english to any top language then you can apply for the translation campaign. you can check the service section for other opportunity.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

Instead of focusing solely on joining a bounty or signature campaign, you should really take in all that the fourm has to offer. In any case, it will take you well over six months of posting to get to a point or bounties and signature campaigns will be worth your while. Unfortunately, as a new member to the forum your advertising space is not worth anything at this point. Be patient, try to learn and be a part of the community and before you know it Your account will move up in rank.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:41:15 PM

hi
everyone i want to ask how to join bounty campaign and how to do the task and how I get paid
Bounty for newbies are very rare but there's 1 percent that you can find one, maybe its a low pay bounty but it is on your rank just thank to the campaign they are accepting newbies.
once you rank up! don't grab campaign that easy first to do is to research on the project by yourself! never listen to anyone!
once proven good! join to it and keep on the rules!
ONE MORE THING! even you are high ranking here always follow the rules, a red tag will ruin your life on this forum.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:11:23 PM

hi

Most of the campaigns will be provided you the payment in the form of erc20 tokens only that too their own token. You will be get the payment in btc from the some of the bounty campaign. So those kind of the campaigns much better then the token payments. I see some of the campaign managers like Jamal gives out the payment distribution properly in bounties try to participate in those campaigns. You will get the payment after the ICO. Keep that also before applying there.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:22:07 AM

You are newbie from now there few bounty that accept newbie but you can apply in any kind of socialmedia campaign like facebook,twitter,telegram and etc. they accept newbie like us and if you rank up to jr.member you can apply in any signature campaign what you want.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:37:44 AM

Its a long process to know everything and everything can not be possible to written here. But i have some sugesstion for you as you are newbie.
01. First of all you have to a forum account.
02. You have to MEW account (see process how to open MEW account)
03. If you want to do bounty campaign you have to account in Facebook, twitter, reddit, slac, instagram,etc.
04. If you have suck kind of account then go to bounties in forum where you will get campaign.
05. In campaign you will get all the direction how to join campaign.
06. You have to open acccount in different exchanger where you will sell buy your coin that will give after end of campaign.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:46:51 AM

hi
You won't be accepted in signature campaign as of yet because you are a newbie.
But you can browse through the bounty threads here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Most of them offer altcoins or tokens as payout which can later be exchanged to bitcoins (if you want).
You may enroll in Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Youtube and other promotional bounties.
You may occasionally browse through services section for such social media campaigns.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:54:48 AM

This thread is compose of too many good people. By helping a newbie is good, we don't know in the future. This newbie may help each of us. Just work hard dude and learn everything you need. Those info is almost enough for your question. Best of luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: