Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who want lend me 0.05BTC?  (Read 589 times)
fildza (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 10:30:18 AM

I only need 0.05BTC . not much

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:39:31 AM

What for?
How are you going to pay back?
How much are you going to pay back?
When are you going to pay back?

BEEP BEP
icyak

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:50:59 AM

collateral? Btw your signature is "not working" because there is no site Cheesy
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 01:52:06 PM

What for?
How are you going to pay back?
How much are you going to pay back?
When are you going to pay back?

Gambling.
He's not.
Nothing.
Never.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 01:55:08 PM

Get to work! http://bit.ly/12AwB1N

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 02:01:40 PM

Alt account?
You're asking for a low amount of btc, but still, you should provide collateral Smiley
fildza (OP)

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 02:45:38 PM

-Add fund to site
-What type pay back is safe? escrow?
-How much interest you offer?
-How many weeks you give me time?

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: