Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: give love on christmas day :D  (Read 580 times)
SamPo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:45 AM

how you celebrate christmas this coming 25 to 31 until new year Cheesy
One of the most beautiful time of the year. where adults comes back to their uyoung selves. Where you'll find people who shares what thy have. Though, it is also the time where you give gifts and spend too much, still, the happiness that this action impacts makes everyone's heart giggle and jump for joy.
LedyVik

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:13:27 AM

I love Christmas, This is the most joyful time of the year. I wish everyone happiness and peace and love ..
pogingkiller222

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:43:35 AM

I celebrate my Christmas by Complete Family and Giving love to other people in need. We build a Christmas ball for Children and for Young People so they can feel the true Value of Christmas and the Value of Christmas is to Celebrate for Jesus Birth. <3 Amen
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:07:27 AM

I conduct no complete preparation, I buy goods with gifts. We have Christmas on January 7, and this is Christmas for Catholics.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:56 PM

I will celebrate holidays with my friends and already buy gifts) I really love this time and I'm happy like a child Grin
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

I will celebrate holidays with my friends and already buy gifts) I really love this time and I'm happy like a child Grin

In my country during Christmas that is when you see people going to their hometown and since my hometown is where i currently reside we just throw parties and have a very wonderful time and since it doesn't snow here, We just party all the time.
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:02:17 AM

I celebrate my christmas with ny family. Go to church ang exchange gift eat together. Christmas is the most joyful and very important occusation of the year because it remind us the birth of our jesus christ the lord. Merry christmas and happy new year to all. Godbless!
Pumapipa

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:47:03 AM

We celebrate Christmas by going to church early christmas morning, of course as a family and also we eat the leftovers of christmas eve feast. We thank the Lord for everything that had happened this past year and for the year that is coming.
We usually don't welcome new year with firecrackers because it is a total waste of money.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

I will just celebrate my christmas day and year ends day with my family and friends. I will give some gifts to my godchilds, buts thats the problem. That day is nearly coming and my gifts are not prepared.  Grin
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:35:28 AM

How we celebrate the season? We eat... Alot... And for a whole week. We are a family of gluttons so we eat. Also we do alot of reunions, family and school around this time of year. This also involves alot of eating and drinking. We're not much for giving gifts, but we give time and effort to be at their company (also we are cheap, so we don't spare money for actual gifts)

squog

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:42 AM

We just spend time with family. We end up lounging around the house doing a series marathon with popcorn and hot chocolates. On Christmas evening, we watch the lord of the rings up until the return of the king because we are such LOTR heads. We open gifts, eat dinner stuff like that. On new years day, we watch fireworks play loud music and laugh as a family.

coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:59:09 AM

Have a quality time with the family. Exchanging not only gifts but also sharing love and care to one another. We often celebrate it with karaoke and sing along while waiting for countdown.
chacharot

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:05:49 AM

I will celebrate Chistmas and New Year with my family. After 12 years, this is the first time again that we will celebrate it together.
leshidogv2

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:09:02 AM

I will celebrate christmas and new year with my family and with my boyfriend.  I think we'll have a great time because they've been longing from me.
Somail12

Activity: 89

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:40:11 AM

As usual, spending holidays including christmas and new year with my family is the best. Hopefully well having a big reunion again and have an exchange gift and event Cheesy Wishing you all merry christmas and happy new year bitcoin lovers!

Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

Christmass is for everyone especially for the young ones giving gifts are the happiest moments in them but the true meaning of christmass is loving one another forgiving someone who have hurt you and remembering that Jesus is born in a manger.

blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:14:34 AM

I celebrated Christmas through giving gifts.christmas shows our love to every one.it is better to give than to receive.

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

It is scientifically proven (by Facebook analytics) that Christmas is the happiest day of the year worldwide.
Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

Usually go out for a trip with my family and eat some food together.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:34:57 AM

Giving a christmas gift to a girlfriend could be a moment that I have been waiting for, but at the same time confusing. I just give a Scarf because it works to warm the body, scarf can also be used to beautify his appearance.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: