Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:20:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ?  (Read 4896 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

Bitcoin was made as a value of storage. Ethereium's value is however based on its smart contract technology which aint doing so great at this moment. Notice how a silly game such as cryptokitties blocked the whole blockchain. Neo is 100x faster. I think NEO and Waves have a brighter future tbh.

bitcoin as value storage?

so the only thing keeping bitcoin valuable is that it is the best marketed value storage,

wow thats great, now lets see weather the mass media interests can be paid to sing long enough positively about bitcoin, because this might overshadow very quickly, because market participants dont have an interest in bitcoins value, they want to place their own token.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

Im agreed with you.
Well Ethereum was smashed by ...CryptoKitties Smiley)) omg.

It is very possible that it's Waves showtime...its faster and more scalable as far as I know.
And Ethereum requires years of developing to become same
Sone11

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:21:58 PM

IOTA for me is the real king. hihi The takeover will be real if many of the wallet and exchangers will list IOTA.. mass adoption is going to be the basis for the competition along with eth.. Also the forks will make bitcoin's price diversed
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:09 PM

The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.

i love this post, this guy is right

waves is by far better than ethereum, and bitcoin has technologically aged a lot, it has 30-60 usd transaction costs, its therefore useless as currency, bitcoin becomes more and more just a media phenomenon

its only the current privileged advantage of mass media attention that keep both at their high value position, this will change, so there is potential for a short anti bitcoin backed by put/short options at banks
It's really sad that those good coins that could process transaction faster then ethereum and bitcoin have a lower value, i hope people can see it because bitcoin and ethereum has an expensive transaction fees.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:27:35 PM

Yeah Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency the key for our future someday. I don't think ethereum is the queen but I prefer it caused ethereum just got its placed to become grower in this days and its doing great. But ethereum has been broke by that kitties were hoping for its bounce back
Koioss

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

Good comparison Smiley Btc is king, it's true. But I don't think Eth it's a queen.
The reason I think so, Eth depends on Btc and influenced by Btc.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.

I agree too, but that's only because of use of them coins, BTC and ETH are soo used that the fee is like that and then also slower transfers. I think it would be with every cryptocurrency, I mean at least for now, till they figure it all out. Cryptocurrencyes are all still in development.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:57:57 PM

i love this post, this guy is right

waves is by far better than ethereum, and bitcoin has technologically aged a lot, it has 30-60 usd transaction costs, its therefore useless as currency, bitcoin becomes more and more just a media phenomenon

its only the current privileged advantage of mass media attention that keep both at their high value position, this will change, so there is potential for a short anti bitcoin backed by put/short options at banks
It's really sad that those good coins that could process transaction faster then ethereum and bitcoin have a lower value, i hope people can see it because bitcoin and ethereum has an expensive transaction fees.

see the opportunity the market is in an information ineffciency, buy those token and see the reality reaching the minds of the market participants, you can earn a lot of money with it.

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

I agree but fees are god damn high. My friend was just trying to carry money over bitcoin and he probably paid too high amount of fee. He said he regret to carry bitcoin over.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:09:29 PM

Market capitalization has the pair in a one two stance but from there I believe the similarities end.  Bitcoin is closer to being gold.  Something you hold, can be mined and has value.  Its protocol can and has been changed but in doing so has created discord within the network.  Ethereum is more centralized which means it is easier to adjust the network to current needs.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

I do agree with you bitcoin is a king of all cryptocurrency but I won't say Ethereum is the queen. I would rather say Bitcoin Cash or Dash could be consider as queen. But I would say Dash would be much better than all in coming times it seems to me.

invot

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:29:32 PM

Right now Bitcoin is at its highest momentum and so its price at listings. Many people are finding this as an opportunity to store value and as a medium of exchange. On the other hand, ETH hit the jackpot offering a functional platform that also provides a cryptocurrency for internal transactions.

Both cryptos take the advantage in an early stage, despite the current high prices for fees. This a world of innovations and the upcoming projects, and they will tell how the status of Bitcoin and Ethereum can progress.

Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Hell no! Ethereum is far from being the queen. Right now ETH is like the slave in the basement. Its utterly useless and there are alot of alts out there that compete for the same spot. Nothing really stands out with ETH anymore.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

Bitcoin is king, but Ethereum is not the queen, ethereum is the prince,,
so someday, i don't know when,  Wink ethereum can be a king in market capitalization   Cheesy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:46:48 PM

right BTC is the king and the ETH of the queen do not forget there is also a prince that is BCH
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

Yes,agree
but there is one more BCH as what is appropriate for him? whether being a prince or who?
oregonpb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:55:09 PM

As of today this appears true to me. We already see other projects that offer benefits over these two, but they lack name recognition like bitcoin.   In 10 years do I think this answer will hold the test of time? I don't know, but I do know time will tell.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:05:26 PM

I also agree with this, that bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies, or maybe the mother of it all. Since bitcoin has proven a lot until now, but Ethereum, could be his son, not Queen. Ethereum is just another coin, made and immitated bitcoin BUT has more functions.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:05:35 PM

Yes, I agree but etherum is not queen but prince. In fact vitalik buterin is son of satoshi, both are russian people  Grin Bitcoin and ethereum are two best coins now.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

Yes, i agree that Bitcoin is the reigning cryptocurrency in the planet, for now. We don't see their limits yet. Only time can tell what cryptocurrency will prevail in the end. Bitcoin massive adoption is really amazing. We have millions Bitcoin users right now. But the problem is the scalability of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can only handle 3 transactions per second, afaik. For that, it's normal transaction could cost atleast $25 per transaction. That's very high if i am to ask. There's a chance ethereum can surpass Bitcoin coz Ethereum can handle more transactions than Bitcoin. Also the comparison of price. The difference of price is very huge. Bitcoin right is very expensive. While Ethereum is still undervalued.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: