Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ?  (Read 4896 times)
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

If we base it on their value then I do agree. As of now Bitcoin still is leading the value race of these coins and still followed by Ethereum, but this will not always be the same, some coins will eventually oust the value of the so called king and queen of coins. As other coins are gaining more popularity they can soon reach the value of bitcoins, but that will not happen soon yet.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

Now it is so. But maybe soon ETH will be replaced by some other coin. For example NEO. After all, this project is developing very quickly and successfully. Maybe bitcoin will have another queen soon.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Alina_kr

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

I would say this is two competitors ETH goes on the heels of BTC. And many predict that ETH can not only catch up but also bypass the king
chrisrok

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

agree Smiley
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

I don't agree because Cryptocurrency is just a temporary chart and we can not be sure what will happen next. For me Bitcoin is always king and ETH is forever altcoin and will probably disappear in the future if ETH is no longer used.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

Stop giving stupid names to cryptocurrencies.
If I read mindless shilling like this or that coin is "King" or whatever, you just outed yourself that you have absolutely no clue about the underlying tech.
Come up with some fkn arguments, if you think a coin is superior instead of participating in this stupid echo-chamberism.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Bitcoin is King, everyone agrees, even if they do not want to admit! Even Bitcoin Cash people will admit this,,, how do statistics lie? And if you think the King is dead or dying, then you better wait for SegWit and Lightning Network to kick in. They are here already, but wait til we are all using it. People will forget mempool was ever so crowded.

Ethereum is not Queen, just King of alts. Everyone who knows me knows I do not like ETH's centralization. But okay I will say well done to them now. They got themselves as the most popular platform to launch tokens on. But look at Waves and Stratis quietly creeping up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Stop giving stupid names to cryptocurrencies.
If I read mindless shilling like this or that coin is "King" or whatever, you just outed yourself that you have absolutely no clue about the underlying tech.
Come up with some fkn arguments, if you think a coin is superior instead of participating in this stupid echo-chamberism.

lol yeah , ive been also seeing this kind of stuffs lately saying that bitcoin is the king or bitcoin is the father and altcoins are the son , blah blah blah, etc. i think these users are just too much die hard in bitcoin and the fact that they praise bitcoin too much because bitcoin gave them an oppurtunity to earn a profit in the forms of sig campaigns but they dont really know about other uses of bitcoin and the reall worth of it. but overall bitcoin is indeed likely to be call a king as it was the main root of all currency and the only one that has a higher value compared to other currencies.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

I think that at this point Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot have children at all, so they are water and oil. I think Ether is particularly water, because even if you mix them, it will eventually end up on top;)

mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

Bitcoin is king. We all know this. However, the security of its reign may not be as untouchable as it once appeared.
In the past, no one thought that Bitcoin may ever be anything but top dog among cryptocurrencies. One of the reasons for this is that it was first to market with the idea of the Blockchain. In fact, many of the first altcoins were either direct clones of the coin or heavily inspired by the technology backing up Bitcoin.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

No, I don't consider Bitcoin a king and Ether is queen because both coin has different platform. It could be possible that in the future the value of Ether could overtake that of Bitcoin. Nobody knows.
tutbag

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

I guess Ethereum will be the first. Vitalik are the great programmer and promoter.

Create your hero profile and let your superpowers shine
════☛ I am Hero ☚════ (https://iamhero.io)
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

I think Bitcoin is Burger King and Ethereum is McDonald's. Ripple is KFC.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

No, I don't consider Bitcoin a king and Ether is queen because both coin has different platform. It could be possible that in the future the value of Ether could overtake that of Bitcoin. Nobody knows.
You are right, although the technology of Bitcoin is the base to build the cryptocurrency (blockchain), but, smart contract of Ethereum is better to help us create the trusted world for all people. No one trust others, this is the problem of business and other fields in our life, but with smart contract, we can create any deal without any risk because I have all permission on our deal with the rule created in smart contract! No third person, no third service!
jrsaballa2

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

I think Bitcoin is King and BitcoinCash is Queen.
SenseiSan

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Yes I agree, Bitcoin is the first used and the most valuable crypto currency so it is the king of this currencies, it have also the highest price. eTH is the queen because its considered the second crypto currency after BTC and the first valuable altcoin right now.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

I think Bitcoin is King and BitcoinCash is Queen.

BitcoinCash is the Roger Ver's scam without professional team that can make it really growth project

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

I agree. Bitcoin is iPhone and Etherium is Samsung. Windows and Linux, the comparisons are endless. To some people, like my name non-techie friends, bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency. This is the reason the king’s reign would endure. New investors just want what is the first and the original.

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Yeah, you say ring Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. Now both of the coin is the best one. Most of the people now invest the both of coin for getting more profit. Now both of coin prices low, but etherum value too low. So people now buy the both of coin and hold for future investment. Thins coin is the best one of getting more income and get more information in the future business process. People always invest the both of the coin. People check the prices in the market places before investing.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

indeed i think and agree on so bitcoin and etherueum are with out a single doubt are royalty i think i am even sure that ether will reach an even more valuable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: