Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ?  (Read 4896 times)
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

Yes totally agree with you , they're the king and queen of cryptos market.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

For now bitcoin is really the king because it has gain momentum over some years and is dominating in crytocurrency market because of it high cost per dollars.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

If you will look the list of cryptocurrencies in the market in a hierarchical way, then bitcoin is obviously the king while the currency next to its firepower is Ethererum which i believe is bitcoin's queen. Just imagine how big it is if you combine all their market capitalization together.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

For now bitcoin is really the king because it has gain momentum over some years and is dominating in crytocurrency market because of it high cost per dollars.
Yes, the BTC is king and ETH is queen. But next year I do not think the BTC will be king anymore, the King will be the ETH and the queen will be NEO. The coin has the potential, fast transaction time and low cost. BTC is expensive and not as safe as ETH. ETH will gradually dominate the market by its popularity and ease of use.

Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

yes I agree with what you say that bitcoin is like a king and eth is like queen in terms of price, but in terms of transaction cost is very expensive and in terms of service very slow so can not be called king and queen.
HBBZ

Activity: 570
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

Yes, I completely agree. Most of the people now invest the both of coin for getting more profit. Bitcoin is king Ethereum is Queen
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Yes, exactly.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

Bitcoin is king but ethereum is not queen in my opinion. I think ethereum's position might not be as permanent as some people think.
Time will tell.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

It is easy to see on the coinmarketcap that Bitcoin is at number 1 and Ethereum is at number 2 so it can be said that Bitcoin is king, and Ethereum is queen. There are a lot of investors investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum because they know that they will make a lot of money for them. Especially at this time when the BTC price is $ 8500 and the ETh price is $ 520, this is a very low price for BTC and ETH, good opportunity for us to invest in them.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

Yeah it will takes many years for them to beat Bitcoin when it comes to the price as this bitcoin has got much supports around the crypto community that are holding their coins for a better price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has got investors support, what is why it has been rising. but slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network/
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

I agree with you, because the most popular altcoin today is bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin and ethereum have the same great potential even though the price of ethereum is well below bitcoin, but ethereum is very much used by investors.
I am also agree with you sir. Bitcoin is really a king in cryptocurrency Kingdom and Ethereum is the Queen of those cryptocurrency kingdom. Bitcoin and Ethereum always correlative with each another.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
8rch7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

too difficult to judge ethereum as queen. But if looking in terms of trading volume, ok I agree, because the trading volume of ethereum always overshadow the trading volume of bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.
I agree because it is Bitcoin who became the king of the coin in the market Cryptocurrency. and for Ethereum itself followed Bitcoin to be a pretty good second place and have a lot of devotees.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:26 AM

Yeah i agree in your topic that the bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and the ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency it's a match because bitcoin in ethereum are always after each other we know since the ethereum bron in this kind of industry the bitcoin and ethereum are look like an match in each other
pudge23

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:52 AM

I agree that bitcoin is the king while ethereum is the Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network and it has a support of many investors in cryptocurrency.
andytherbg

Activity: 124

what bag are you shilling?

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:32:58 AM

neo gonna be the new queen

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

Yeah i agree in your topic that the bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and the ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency it's a match because bitcoin in ethereum are always after each other we know since the ethereum bron in this kind of industry the bitcoin and ethereum are look like an match in each other
Yes i do really agree because this to coins are very popular and many people are getting interested to Bitcoin and Ethereum right now. Also i believe about this coins because to all coins this two coins BTC and ETC are really worth it and have potential to get a higher profit because of there higher value.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

Bitcoin is the king as of now but I don't agree that etheruem is the queen. We can say that etheruem is the next in line for the king. We can call him the prince. Any coin can overtake bitcoin in due time and etheruem is the most possible candidate for it. If you will consider etheruem as the queen. What if it take bitcoin in the number 1 spot? Will bitcoin be the queen? No. Bitcoin is the KING and there is no QUEEN, altcoins are PRINCE which can remove the king in his place.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:41:55 AM

i dont see them like that. I am not a bitcoin hater but, Bitcoin really is a crap compare to coins that has been created nowadays. But bitcoin is the most adopted cryptocurrency because it is the origin of all cryptos. I believe that the time will come that bitcoin will no longer that attractive to the eye of investors. But i can be wrong if the lightning network success. Also not that lightning network has also flaws in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: