Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ?  (Read 4896 times)
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

somehow I agree with that word. not to disrespect the other coin but both of them are just like on another level, they have huge marketcap, huge trading volume and have great community. I dont see any coin will replace them in the early days, need more than technology to reach on their cap.
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

No I don't think so, they have to be married if that so. Ok for real, they are participants which there are many of coins could replace them and they can't be combined. They are independent not like a king and queen.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

No I don't think so, they have to be married if that so. Ok for real, they are participants which there are many of coins could replace them and they can't be combined. They are independent not like a king and queen.
True, bitcoin and ethereum are two different things and can not be put together. Both have great advantages and communities. Ethereum may replace the bitcoin position at a time. Unlike the queen who can not replace the king's position.
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

I believe that at the moment they can be called king and queen. But with the development of the crypto currency, other coins may appear, which can replace both bitcoin and ethereum.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

Let's talk about Bitcoin first. The easiest way to define Bitcoin is to think of it as a "digital dollar," and, of course, all banking supervision needs to be removed. It is not a technology, nor a company. It is your money. It exists only in a digital way. Ethereum is another cryptocurrency. Some people think that it will surpass Bitcoin as the dominant currency in the market. In any economic environment, currencies are relative. Since bitcoin has always been in the market's dominant position, the prices of other cryptocurrencies are measured in bitcoin. For example, Litecoin, although the current price of bitcoin has reached more than 18,000 US dollars, Litecoin's price remained at 369 US dollars, which is still after the recent surge. So, although it has its own value, it is not a leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

It can be understood simply by ranking. They have been the top two of the market for a long time. If other coins want to exceed, it's not a simple matter.
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:20 AM

Yes, i agree with you, additionally bitcoin is becoming popular and promising because many peoples use it, with its limited number makes its value constantly increasing.
While etherium is unlimited, making the price tend to be stable.
So bitcoin is a king and queen of all coins. Because between the king and queen the same position, while etherium can not be equated with bitcoin when viewed from the percentage of prices and users.
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

I agree with this statement, but I think that they are not as similar as the king and queen, they are different
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:37:53 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has got investors support, what is why it has been rising. Only other cryptocurrency which has a good support is Ethereum.

I agree BITCOIN, ETHEREUM or we can say that cryptocurrency community as a whole is increasing and growing day by day because of the investors' belief and trust in them .

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:45:42 AM

I agree with this statement, but I think that they are not as similar as the king and queen, they are different
it can be said more precisely its bitcoin and ethereum can be the most dominant coin for now. But the notion that bitcoin is its king and ethereum is queen, I think less agree, but more precisely it can be said that ethereum as coin the next bitcoin in terms of its success.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

I want to say, if I agree with you, since the most popular altcoin today is bitcoin and Ehereum, bitcoin and Ethereum have the same great potential even though the price of Ethereum is well below bitcoin, and bitcoin is more like a stock or an investment and not as a currency You use it every day, no one wants to pay Coffe with it and pay the same for a fee.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

absolutely agree with you sir, for now still yet any coin or token can replace them, hope their rate will rise again like last year did.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:00:43 AM

Let them say what ever they want ! but they cant replace the truth Bitcoin is the original without Satoshi nakamotos Bitcoin this crypto revolution  is not take in place all do that bitcoin has some flaws but until now its been recognize as a major crypto assets and the largest coin by the mean of  market capitalization, lets accept it Without Bitcoin there is no Ethereum,Waves or all cryptos existed today thats my opinion. king or Queen is not important to me either!
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:06:10 AM

Yes I agree.since bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrency you can say it is the king of crypto. and of course it is the number one crypto in talking about its value.Ethereum is the queen in crypto world maybe because it is the second most popular altcoin.and its price is also in great value..because in some exchanges they uses ethereum as  Gas. they also use ethereum to send new tokens in any airdrop or in any campaign.maybe in future ethereum would be the second highest crypto in terms of value as we know it today.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

absolutely agree with you sir, for now still yet any coin or token can replace them, hope their rate will rise again like last year did.

Well that's for now. Who knows. The queen may one day take the throne from the king lol. It's evident that btc's popularity and the fact that it started crypto is what's taking it eay ahead of other alts since feature-wise, i think eth is better. It mat stay that way though for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

I agree with the statement that Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency world.
The situation with Ethereum is not so obvious. His position has been shaken recently. There are many competitors who can perform the same functions.
Personally, I would like to believe that Ethereum will again take the second place in the cryptocurrency world.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

Somehow Vitalik on the queen does not look like xD
I think the queen's place is still free. And in general, probably, Bitcoin will participate in polygamy xD
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

of course I really agree with you bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen, because until now no one can replace and able to pass both bitcoin and ethereum
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:55:50 PM by hotBriX001

I also agree with this. Because bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular crypto currencies with a very long history of existence. We cant really differentiate the two as king and queen but we can simply called them as buddy or partners of most promising crypto's historically. As partners they are not replaced ever since of being the number 1 and number 2 in respect with their leading values.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

-snip-

Let them say what ever they want ! but they cant replace the truth Bitcoin is the original without Satoshi nakamotos Bitcoin this crypto revolution  is not take in place all do that bitcoin has some flaws but until now its been recognize as a major crypto assets and the largest coin by the mean of  market capitalization, lets accept it Without Bitcoin there is no Ethereum,Waves or all cryptos existed today thats my opinion. king or Queen is not important to me either!
I understand this truth. The reason helped the Bitcoin price is still high not because it has a fast system like Ripple or Ethereum. Its value is still high because the world know Bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency + no founder manage this coin at current. Instead of a centralized coin manage by a company like Ripple or has founder can decide the future like Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: