Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ?  (Read 4896 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

In all regards, Bitcoin can actually be seen as the king due to so many reasons:
- Bitcoin pioneered all other altcoin and it can also be seen as the first born. So, most times, the first born becomes the king.
- Bitcoin is known as the coin, but other cryptocurrencies are known as altcoins.
- Bitcoin has the highest price. Take for instance, when a king is to be captured, a higher ransom is placed upon him compared to others.
- The platform of Bitcoin charges the highest transaction fee for any transfer.
- All other altcoins cannot do without Bitcoin.
While Ethereum can be seen as the queen because it is the best competitor of Bitcoin, but i has not yet meet up to it.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen? I surely agree  to that. This are the two major coin in the crypto world they are above all other coin currently and are generally accepted. Although bitcoin is above ethereum that makes it the king and ethereum the queen
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

I'm afraid I disagree here, it's clear that Bitcoin is the King of the kings, but Ethereum is just Cinderella in best case.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Is true. Bitcoin is the leader in cryptocurrency and has the largest volume,Ethereum smart contract is the most used for all other tokens. It means if bitcoin is not there ,ethereum reign.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I want to say, if I agree with you, since the most popular altcoin today is bitcoin and Ehereum, bitcoin and Ethereum have the same great potential even though the price of Ethereum is well below bitcoin, and bitcoin is more like a stock or an investment and not as a currency You use it every day, no one wants to pay Coffe with it and pay the same for a fee.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

One of the big example- The Platform which you are using to ask question is named on Bitcoin which is really a big thingh. So Answer is clear! Age describe who is king and who is queen, Bitcoin is 10 years old and Ethereum is 3 Years old and we all know Queen is never bigger than King in Age. Also price of both coins describe who has more power and support- Bitcoin ($9,000k+) and Ethereum ($750). Ethereum has a great potential and very much used by investors but it will never defeat Bitcoin in price. Wink
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. ---That is bullshit.
The relation between Bitcoin and Ethereum is nothing like that of King and Queen.
Furthermore, which coin will be the prince?
Lee Junseo

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

BTC might be higher in price. However it's long confirmation time makes it seem to be worst than some altcoins so it would be BTC's cons. However, depending on BTC's storage, I agree that BTC is King and ETH is Queen!
nguyenhoa24888

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

I agree. Bitcoin is iPhone and Ethereum is Samsung. To some people, like my name non-techie friend's, bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency.
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Yes, I agree. Probably now it is.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

To be honest I have to say that this is the most accurate representation I have seen when it comes to the comparison between bitcoin and ethereum. bitcoin was the first coin in the market and it will always have that honour while etheereum as a very good project has managed to invent itself in the market and take its place besides bitcoin which makes it the queen of the crypto currency market.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

To be honest I have to say that this is the most accurate representation I have seen when it comes to the comparison between bitcoin and ethereum. bitcoin was the first coin in the market and it will always have that honour while etheereum as a very good project has managed to invent itself in the market and take its place besides bitcoin which makes it the queen of the crypto currency market.

Though I think the only question left is - will the queen overtake the king in the future?

I think ETH has the potential to do that, and I think it deserves becoming the number 1 crypto coin.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

completly agree but just something about eth! it could be run up to be stronger then btc because many ICOs are ethereum based blockchain!
dumaguing28

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Yes i agree with that. It comes from Bitking and Etherqueen. Bitcoin is the foundation of blockchain decentralized. While the Ethereum is the hottest altcoins. Both of them are a lot purposes..
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

yes I agree.Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. I personally think the bitcoin is father of coin and ethereum is mother of token. I like both and use both for investment.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

Exactly!
BTC was born the earliest, the solid foundation for us to know the Blockchain technology, the largest community, the highest value. The BTC price market influences the price market for other electronic currencies.
ETH was born after the BTC, the modern platform for us to know the technology chain and intelligent contract ... many projects choose ETH technology as the foundation for development, the community increased rapidly ...
So in my opinion, the BTC and the king have ETH to be accurate!
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Yeah, Bitcoin is the King. But the throne of cryptocurrency will not be fixed. As i see, ETH technology is better than BTC technology. I wonder if our king can resist the outbreak of ETH. Today, the number of altcoin based on ERC20 technology is increasing rapidly. It means ETH is having a huge impact on the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin will be more difficult than before to maintain its own position.
But maybe I'm wrong. The faith represents the value of that coin. And everybody have faith in Bitcoin. Anyway, it's hard to predict the future of the market.  Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

Disagree, BTC is just earlier, but technology is developing, and there will be a new currency instead of him, unless BTC can be upgraded, but the plate is too big. I'm more optimistic about ETH

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 01:23:47 PM by rezurect

This image been made by an ethereum fan I assume.
How is ethereum scalable, yes it scales better than bitcoin, but didn't last year prove that it still has a scaling issue?
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

To be honest I have to say that this is the most accurate representation I have seen when it comes to the comparison between bitcoin and ethereum.Because the current crypto currency market is very different from other BTC, although King can still be seen from BTC to ETH King. In the current time, ETH coins are moving very little or not, so Bitcoin such as the Middle King of Coins, as well as the ETH and this Bitakayena are in addition.It means ETH is having a huge impact on the cryptocurrency market. Although Ethereum is seen as Queen because it is the best competitor of Bitcoin, but I have not been able to fill it yet. ETH does not hit anything in any way in this ETH currency world because its price is always there as BTC and ETH are always there.So I will say that ETH is always used in the currency so ETH is called the queen of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: