Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ?  (Read 4896 times)
meomeo989

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

I want to say, if I agree with you, since the most popular altcoin today is bitcoin and Ehereum, bitcoin and Ethereum have the same great potential even though the price of Ethereum is well below bitcoin, and bitcoin is more like a stock or an investment and not as a currency You use it every day, no one wants to pay Coffe with it and pay the same for a fee.
xuxunini

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

I agree! You have a good metaphor using king and queen with the highest rank of coins. If you were to continue that what whould be the jack, joker and so on? For me, if i would use coins as metaphor in something it would be bitcoin as the tree and eth as the first branch and stems for other coins decending.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Nice comparison, I would add though that Ethereum is a Queen that has very bloodthirsty instincts to dethrone the king and become the ruler of all crypto. Besides metaphors, I think Ethereum has a great chance to overcome Bitcoin as a leader of the market.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

I do agree, but many people are still trying to compare those two, they dont know how to differentiate properly the two most valuable crypto.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

yes bitcoin is the King and i thing that ethereum can be like a queen due the smart contracts.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

I strongly agree with you, because bitcoin is the king of criptocurrency and ethereum which is suitable as a companion or queen, because ethereum has good potential in the future and is a bitcoin competitor, ethereum itself is second only to bitcoin, and becomes a cryptocurrency that will compete with bitcoin being the largest virtual currency.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.

i love this post, this guy is right

waves is by far better than ethereum, and bitcoin has technologically aged a lot, it has 30-60 usd transaction costs, its therefore useless as currency, bitcoin becomes more and more just a media phenomenon

its only the current privileged advantage of mass media attention that keep both at their high value position, this will change, so there is potential for a short anti bitcoin backed by put/short options at banks
I strongly agree with Bitcoin who became the king of all coins and Ethereum as queen of all the coins that exist today. because these two coins are a pioneer with an ever-increasing development. so it's great to have these two coins for a better future.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

I agree that bitcoin is the king of all crypto-currencies. Bitcoin is the most untwisted and expensive in the world of crypto currency. Ethereum queen why not, he is the infrastructure for building an ecosystem.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

I agree! Bitcoin is the first electronic currency, the starting currency for Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is the king of electronic money is correct. Ethereum is a modern technology for people to know intelligent contracts. Therefore, Ethereum is the queen in the cryptographic market.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

yes, I strongly agree these two coins are the best and now have dominated the market, Bitcoin and Ethereum have the very good quality they both are a valuable coin and very important role in the development of the world of crypto
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:55:03 AM

From the current point of view, I do not agree with this statement. Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency. Whether it is from its value or from its history. Bitcoin is the first.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.

waves is by far better than ethereum, and bitcoin has technologically aged a lot, it has 30-60 usd transaction costs, its therefore useless as currency, bitcoin becomes more and more just a media phenomenon

its only the current privileged advantage of mass media attention that keep both at their high value position, this will change, so there is potential for a short anti bitcoin backed by put/short options at banks
I strongly agree with Bitcoin who became the king of all coins and Ethereum as queen of all the coins that exist today. because these two coins are a pioneer with an ever-increasing development. so it's great to have these two coins for a better future.

I also agree, I can say that bitcoin is the king of crypto, next to it is the ethereum which can be considered as the queen of crypto, these two coins can bring good life to all of us.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

a classic term, to regard bitcoin as king and ethereum is queen in cryptocurrency. yes indeed when viewed from the value and popularity in the market that term is very suitable. both cryptocurrencies are very suitable for investment, if you do not have some you are the part that will regret.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:34:14 AM

I also agree, I can say that bitcoin is the king of crypto, next to it is the ethereum which can be considered as the queen of crypto, these two coins can bring good life to all of us.
yes, these two coins now dominate the crypto market, Bitcoin is the main coin and is the benchmark of all coins and Ethereum has a smart contracting technology that is very much liked by many people so I think they deserve to be called kings and queens of coins.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

I agree with you bitcoin is now most popular cryptocurrency it's the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum is most  promising cryptocurrency it's going very fast
dasniz888

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

Yes, of course, I strongly agree. Bitcoin is his King, Ethereum is his queen, and other Altcoins are his sons. It's been proven that the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum is very different from other coins. Probably because Bitcoin also existed since 2008, so its development to date has been very significant.
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Definitely agreed with your opinion, Atfer Bitcoin the next coin for me any day is Ethereum, both coins have go along way in cryptocurrency talking about the blockchain, popularity and likes. Great achievement so far.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

as for scalability, I do not agree, it is only in the future, as in 99% of all blockchain, that you can write about each. And about leader Vitalik Buterin, too, disagree. Now it looks more like the face of the company
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

I think this two are the best coins of the cryptocurrency world. Both of them have really good prices and have a big potential to make better and better in the future. I hope that ethereum's price will keep rising and catch bitcoin's price in a near future
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

Ethereum isn't queen, I would much rather consider it as bitcoin's son, following on it's father's footstep, i.e., bitcoin's footstep and is on it's way to greatness and moon really soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: