Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ?  (Read 4896 times)
Midsign

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

I strongly agree with you, because bitcoin is the king of criptocurrency and ethereum which is suitable as a companion or queen, because ethereum has good potential in the future and is a bitcoin competitor, ethereum itself is second only to bitcoin, and becomes a cryptocurrency that will compete with bitcoin being the largest virtual currency.
Mujdem

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

I strongly agree Smiley Two coins crowning the market. Also the market caps are very high. They both have their own network. Bitcoin deserves to be king. Ethereum is one of my favorite coins.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

Nobody gave the title officially to the two of them, but I think the title deserves to be earned, given that the technology they have is reliable. Both are coins that have a strong enough relationship, both of which are mutually reinforcing. And I think, in the absence of them, crypto will not get this far. Ethereum is the first coin alternative to investors because besides they can invest with bitcoin, they can also invest with ethereum that cost much less, but still with classy quality.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

Bitcoin has always been the king of cryptocurrency, and the ETH is the queen. The two COINS play a major and decisive role in cryptocurrency. I believe in the future of two COINS.
Yangjiahong

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

我认为他们唯一的共同点是人们愿意选择相信它,这是一个导致高交易成本和缓慢交易的问题,这也是其他虚拟货币不能超越它们的原因。
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

I will definitely agree to that sayings. The are both the top coins and no other coin will surpass them anytime soon and that is certain.
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

Bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen?
I agree with you 100%
You are on point you just hit the hammer 🔨 on the nail, in fact you have nailed it.
After bitcoin it's Ethereum, you can't compare all other altcoins with ethereum especially its platform.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

for now i guess this post is right, since the dominance of this two dictates the whole movement of the market. Maybe not the whole but most of the coins are really relying to it's prices in order for it to rise up or go down. I believe this is because of the initial pairing when most of the tokens hits the exchanges. This will be going for a long time for sure and i believe their dominance will last for a long time but one thing is for sure, nothing is permanent. We all know that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

Bitcoin is definitely a king. It's a commodity used for saving your money, while ethereum is more applicable. Ethereum system is more for usage; btc fr storage.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 09:05:17 AM by gareng1468

King and queen. sounds really great. in fact today the glory of BTC and ETH does look that way. but in the future the technological developments will shift their popularity. then why not add ETH network alt coin as his son. sounds funny. if the use of crypto currency is increasingly popular for payment of various types of transactions, and more popular than the currency of USD and Euro will surely be called a god.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

Bitcoin is definitely the king of altcoins, but Ethereum is after him .And follows him . But still I agree with you he has a chance to break out even a little forward. Like a father
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin deserves the title of king of crypto. all coins see bitcoin as a role model, and for ethereum it deserves to be queen, because its position is ranked 2 under bitcoin.
kingpes14

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

For sure bitcoin is going to be always first and king of cryptocurrency, but Ethereum I am not sure if is going to be always second or more down but for sure never will be in first place.
valessiobrito

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

I believe that at the moment they can be called king and queen. But with the development of the crypto currency, other coins may appear, which can replace both bitcoin and ethereum.
nicesun260

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

Yes bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrencies kingdom, and etheruem is the next of King, because etheruem Ethereum now is playing an important role due to smart contracts. They are the strongest coins in digital currency so thats why many of us want them to invest to have more profit.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

Can be said so, bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen, if combined market bitcoin and ethereum then it has reached more than 60%, with market dominantly it is fair to say that bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

The king will stay in the field for a long while as it has been during many years before, surely for countless reasons like great development contributions and sound safety.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:25:30 AM

bitcoin is king that for sure despite the high fee for single transaction cause its have high price too, and its look like bitcoin more like shares or investment and not as currency u use daily, aint nobody want to pay coffe with it and pay the same for the fee.

bitcoin is not an investment, it is only a speculation, the high price comes from people's expectation it will continue too grow
the potential for the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good and rising coins. so that with the development of Bitcoin this makes the king on the market Cryptocurrency. with this development makes Ethereum inspired to be a coin with the same development so that the current Ethereum improved great. making it profitable by having this Ethereum.
T.TAYLOR

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:34:35 AM

In terms of market cap, I agree because bitcoin has the highest of them all, followed by etherium. Though they have different purposes, bitcoin is a currency where etherium is a platform.
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

Bitcoin was and remains the most important coin in the cryptoworld. And there is no currency that can replace bitcoin. But I do not agree with the fact that ETH will always be at the second place. There are many ETH competitors which will be able to move this coin from the second place.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: