Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Alt coins to buy when the price of bitcoin rises?  (Read 157 times)
sharad.bhati (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:47:52 PM

As we know it is always good to buy a dip, but when we don't know which alt coins to buy on dip it is very frustrating. Let's discuss what alt coins should we buy when the bitcoin price rises and the alts are on dip.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:11:03 PM

ripple and stelar its good alt under 1 usd, but have really little growing price since it start.  Go buy ethereum instead i think its the best alt you can found. But if you ask about new launched coin like from ICO there still many good choice out there

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
fofz

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

Well you have to check the market. Which altcoins rise together with bitcoin.

I can tell you that when Monero (XMR) rises, AEON rises also as it's created from one of main Monero developers! Smiley
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

Btc then rises, respectively, the price satosh, too, and there if you look at coins for the most part, the price in satosha stands, well, so you need to look at the market and the graphs
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:37:42 PM

Viberate, is in my opinion a good investment, you can read more here: https://www.viberate.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: