Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 12:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xpmforall.org coin requesting payout  (Read 143 times)
Luvlee17 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:05:36 PM

I started using xpmforall.org sometime last week, I wanted to test it out, so the first day I mined just one coin and stopped and within 1 hr the coin was showing as paid out.
Since I saw it paid, I decided to mine 2, it's been 4 days and the coin still shows on xpmforall.org but it has not transferred to my account.

There is no button to request it, how do I get my pay out?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:30:03 PM

I started using xpmforall.org sometime last week, I wanted to test it out, so the first day I mined just one coin and stopped and within 1 hr the coin was showing as paid out.
Since I saw it paid, I decided to mine 2, it's been 4 days and the coin still shows on xpmforall.org but it has not transferred to my account.

There is no button to request it, how do I get my pay out?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

this is what they said on the pool's website "xpmforall.org still work together with coinsforall.io for high primecoin network reliability. Now coinsforall.io also pays for immature coins without 2-3 days delay." wait a bit longer it appears they are paying faster.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: