Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Core Developer and Original Ripple Creator Join Bluzelle Advisory Board  (Read 159 times)
pavelbains (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:08:49 PM

A couple of months ago, we introduced you to our first group of advisors. Each was selected for a specific role:

From left to right: Brian Fox, Prashant Malik & Gil Penchina
Brian Fox — CTO of Orchid and Creator of GNU Bash. He helps us define our open-source plans.
Prashant Malik — former Facebook engineer and creator of the popular database Cassandra. He helps us solve key challenges in databases.
Gil Penchina — former eBay and super angel investor in LinkedIn, PayPal, Ripple. He helps us with marketing and business strategies.

Now I’d like to present our next members.

First up is Alex Leverington. Alex is a former core developer of Ethereum having worked on it from the beginning. Alex is a widely respected engineer, whose expertise is valuable as he has a deep understanding of decentralized infrastructure and crypto-technologies. Alex’s feedback will be a great benefit as we develop a technical roadmap and get our first wave of use cases and customers.

“I am delighted to have the chance to provide feedback to the impressive Bluzelle team. The infrastructure of peer-to-peer technology has always been important for me and I am fascinated to see how Bluzelle develops its solutions in this vital area.” Alex Leverington, core Ethereum developer.

Second is Ryan Fugger, the original creator of Ripple who designed and implemented a multi-hop payment network into several online communities. It was then sold to Chris Larsen and Jed McCaleb who implemented the concept on top of their consensus ledger transaction system. Ryan’s expertise building decentralized networks will be beneficial to Bluzelle.

More at this link: https://blog.bluzelle.com/ethereum-core-developer-and-original-ripple-creator-join-bluzelle-advisory-board-cf9cb59b353e
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: