Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex account locked, what to do to unlock it and get verificated!  (Read 187 times)
BubburaStream (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

Hi guys, if you have your Bittrex account locked and want to unlock it just write your telegram name here and i will contact you trying to help you all to unlock it!
I got verificated succesfully after just 30 minute! Come on guys, let's solve this problem, Bittrex is the best exchange today, they are just busy with thousands, hundred of thousands mail asking the same things!

I will try to answer to all and help all!
fred0715

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

bonjour,

Je n'ai pas réussi à valider mon compte , ils me disent "NAME MISTMATCH", je ne peux plus joindre de document . Mon nom dans mon profil est bien le meme que ma carte d'identité.
Pour mettre de l'argent ça marche mais pour retirer impossible .
Je suis vrais mécontent de bitrex!!!!!

Hello,

I have not managed to validate my account, they tell me "NAME MISTMATCH", I can not attach any more documents. My name in my profile is the same as my identity card.
To put money it works but to remove impossible.
I am real dissatisfied with bitrex !!!!!
terang93

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

The formality is getting hard and harder. I think you should change to the poloniex platform for your trading.
BubburaStream (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

I know that some trader it's not satisfied by the Bittrex service, but try to understand, they have alot of email from traders, and maybe your email will be read in 2-3 months or maybe nobody will be assigned to your ticket.
The most important thing to do is upload correctly the documents, and if it ends with the block of your account for a wrong id verification you should contact the service that check the documents.
If you want, write down this post your telegram name, the only thing that i can do for you is checking all the procedure and see if something different can be done
fred0715

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

Thank you for your answer
Do you want the ticket number? Do you work at Bitrex?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: