Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:17:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GIL needs team members  (Read 4174 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:45:09 AM

I've never even had 400K GIL so, lol...And the half I did sell, I didn't dump, I had it up on a sell order, for an amount that I though was pretty high, and guess it wasn't high enough, because someone bought it.

Just a victim aren't you?

Your premine pump and dump worked, not as grand as you envisioned, but it worked.

Be happy.  Grin

Now time to move on,

Rinse and repeat,

Launch a new coin under a different name.

Yes people will fall for it again.

Good luck, lots of love.

~BCX~

and the funny story in all this, is, if hydro did what you infer, then you would have played right into his hands Smiley causing a stir lowered the coin value so he could buy in much much lower then he sold.....then..repeat Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 07:37:39 PM

+1 for the post above.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 12:42:51 AM

Not sure who all is playing FFXIV and if anyone is having a hell of a time connecting to the servers or not... but I made this program last night and decided to share it.  I don't have a Github account and I am a n00b programmer.  I made this with AutoIt, and it just constantly spams the confirm button.  It's great for when the "World is full" and you don't feel like clicking mindlessly.

I know most of you won't trust the file, but figured I would throw it out there anyways since my wife and I make good use of it especially during these periods of horrible connectivity.

http://brokejoker.com/ffxiv.htm

Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 12:42:04 PM

Not sure who all is playing FFXIV and if anyone is having a hell of a time connecting to the servers or not... but I made this program last night and decided to share it.  I don't have a Github account and I am a n00b programmer.  I made this with AutoIt, and it just constantly spams the confirm button.  It's great for when the "World is full" and you don't feel like clicking mindlessly.

I know most of you won't trust the file, but figured I would throw it out there anyways since my wife and I make good use of it especially during these periods of horrible connectivity.

http://brokejoker.com/ffxiv.htm

Dude, I was so pissed off when I went to play yesterday. Thanks for this, works awesome!!

multiminer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:51:20 PM

is gil dead?

where to get 0.7.4 sources?
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:53:22 AM

is gil dead?

you mean the shitcoin named after a square-enix coin without any authorization, right?

created after a guy who also copycatted mastercard's logo for another shitcoin, pretending it was coded by an "anonymous nice guy and good dev" who was actually him?

that gil?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
8bitfish

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 10:51:55 PM

is gil dead?

It's all in the first post, also download the Block Chain in case you got an older version or problems with syncing..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255844.0
multiminer

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:24:52 PM

and now its really dead right?

got it running but now its gone.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:41:58 PM

and now its really dead right?

got it running but now its gone.
Did you read, like... anything?

How can people always be so clueless?

They almost deserve to be conned...

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 12:38:01 AM

Dammit. I was going to use this name for my coin. Just to discover someone already ruined it. Back to the drawing board.  Cry

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: