Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:42:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin soaring high.  (Read 1774 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

Bitcoin is an eye-bewitching currency, a sudden surge of 1000% in 2017 has compelled people to think on such a prevailing currency. Before 2017 year, there were a few major countries supporring bitcoin and reet of the world people were not involved in this market. As a result of profit, bitcoin is now becoming a necessary part of investment in every body's life
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

Bitcoin is an eye-bewitching currency, a sudden surge of 1000% in 2017 has compelled people to think on such a prevailing currency. Before 2017 year, there were a few major countries supporring bitcoin and reet of the world people were not involved in this market. As a result of profit, bitcoin is now becoming a necessary part of investment in every body's life
yeah you quoted right fact before 2k17 very few countries and very few people were behind bitcoin to support but now bitcoin has cross the every barrier of popularity and more and more fan following is increasing day by day and its very effective now,
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.
We can see that the positive news, the popularity and the great application of bitcoin has made bitcoin prices increase sharply in recent days. Increasing bitcoin prices have shown increased investor interest in bitcoin and the pre-emptive market. So this is an opportunity for us to trade bitcoin.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.
We can see that the positive news, the popularity and the great application of bitcoin has made bitcoin prices increase sharply in recent days. Increasing bitcoin prices have shown increased investor interest in bitcoin and the pre-emptive market. So this is an opportunity for us to trade bitcoin.
Bitcoin continues to soar high, why? because the demand is continuously increasing, it is really a gift to the world from Nakamoto and it is really a great for all of us, look at what happen to bitcoin, despite of what is happening in bitcoin, banning from some countries but still a lot of countries is trusting bitcoin.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

I just noticed that this thread was opened up during the height of the crypto frenzy in December so it makes sense about all the responses above.

But now with all the anti crypto sentiments prevailing now, we are now in a situation wherein we are having a hard time to soar once more.

I'm also very bullish about bitcoin and I think that there's a lot of room for the price to go up, but I say that we can't duplicate what we seen last year of December.

And we may not see the exponential growth as everyone is expecting to happen in 2018. Just be positive though that we can hit another all-time-high this year, at least $40K will be good enough for everyone, I guess.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

You can see that bitcoins are so much sought after by many countries and investors that more and more people want to own a bitcoin. The bitcoin market in the world is competing extremely well. You can see that the number of bitcoins is so limited that the number of people who want to own bitcoins increases, which in turn pushes the bitcoin prices higher and higher over time as the rule of thumb.
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

You can see that bitcoins are so much sought after by many countries and investors that more and more people want to own a bitcoin. The bitcoin market in the world is competing extremely well. You can see that the number of bitcoins is so limited that the number of people who want to own bitcoins increases, which in turn pushes the bitcoin prices higher and higher over time as the rule of thumb.
And the system that is being implemented which is the decentralized transaction makes it a high demand currency, it just shows that transaction without revealing your identity to other parties has a high demand in every parts of the world and besides there are many cryptocurrency created everyday which makes bitcoin more famous.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

I just noticed that this thread was opened up during the height of the crypto frenzy in December so it makes sense about all the responses above.

But now with all the anti crypto sentiments prevailing now, we are now in a situation wherein we are having a hard time to soar once more.

I'm also very bullish about bitcoin and I think that there's a lot of room for the price to go up, but I say that we can't duplicate what we seen last year of December.

And we may not see the exponential growth as everyone is expecting to happen in 2018. Just be positive though that we can hit another all-time-high this year, at least $40K will be good enough for everyone, I guess.

Yeah keep in mind during December a lot of us were surprised when BTC hit 9k.. when it actually kept going up and hit 10k we were shocked. Now that it's 10k, we're all disappointed, and this is only 2 months later! This is still a bull market in my opinion with a bit of a correction, December did soar just a little bit too much at once. Personally I think 40k might be a bit greedy, 20k as the new ATH is fine with me.. it came so close to this before but didn't quite reach it. Perhaps this time we will.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
Jico79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

There will be new investors if bitcoin gives them confidence. A place to believe, everyone wants to create opportunities and me too
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

but now the bitcoin price really has a sharp decline that makes new players feel depressed because bitcoin prices dropped dramatically and made a lot of people who get the loss.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

And now the price of bitcoin is very tightly adjusted. And this is normal. In the market there will never be eternal growth and an eternal fall. Everything will repeat again and again. And our business is to buy a crypt on the correction, which would then be sold when the price grows. And so on a circle.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

And now the price of bitcoin is very tightly adjusted. And this is normal. In the market there will never be eternal growth and an eternal fall. Everything will repeat again and again. And our business is to buy a crypt on the correction, which would then be sold when the price grows. And so on a circle.
You say very well. In any business field, the price will never be stable, if the price is stable then we will no longer be business. I think that bitcoin prices are decreasing over time due to the different supply and demand, and over time the bitcoin price will fluctuate as a circle, up and down, up and down. So let's take the flexibility to take advantage of the opportunity to make a lot of profit in bitcoin.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

Market is getting crowded, new people keep on increase and this is one of factor that price fluctuates of course. Keep fighting and save your assets in order not to lose later. Good luck guys.

arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

it was a great speculation according to my opinion because so many people saw that btc were soaring high and get involved but when the pump was over and whales took their profits then the newcomers remained with bag holders.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

I think Investors have learned from bch and btg, those are free money for btc holder. they won't miss the chance to get upcoming airdrop again so they buy btc as much as possible. maybe that's why the price keep going up
The support of people nterms of buying Bitcoin on a transaction basis is one of the vital factor for Bitcoin to achieve development and it is very common to have an indoor enemy on the system of Bitcoin when ithe support of people increased and as much as we trust the system of bitcon on transaction and investments.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

New investments are pouring into the market of crypto-currency. We can see how the market capitalization has grown. Back in early summer, this figure was 60 million, and now it is already 400 million. Here is the answer: why the price of bitcoin was growing.
The reason behind this much increase in the market value of bitcoin is very much obvious and that is the increase in the demand of the bitcoin all over the world. There are number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin and most of them have also started investing some good amount of money in this too. As a result of which the demand of bitcoin is getting high which is resulting in increase in the price.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

New investments are pouring into the market of crypto-currency. We can see how the market capitalization has grown. Back in early summer, this figure was 60 million, and now it is already 400 million. Here is the answer: why the price of bitcoin was growing.
The reason behind this much increase in the market value of bitcoin is very much obvious and that is the increase in the demand of the bitcoin all over the world. There are number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin and most of them have also started investing some good amount of money in this too. As a result of which the demand of bitcoin is getting high which is resulting in increase in the price.
We should not be wondering why it is soaring high right now, the slack season is getting over and demand nowadays are increasing again so this means that peak season is now starting, and whales are now  starting to buy again, regardless of the true reason it is good news at least we are starting to gain again.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1128
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

If everyone was wondering why Bitcoin soaring high, I think it's normal for the currency to gross because every minutes and hour it suddenly change. If investors wanted to buy it seems that it may  start to pump. For a moment BTC may gross up to 15,000 which is a half million to our currencies. Regardless to a new reasons, a good news might come and BTC will rise again.

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

The rise in Bitcoin prices explains that this crypto is attractive to investors around the world. They will use a lot of money to buy Bitcoin and will make the Bitcoin rates increase. Because Bitcoins only have a limit of 21 million coins, so if there are a lot of people investing and holding Bitcoin, the Bitcoin exchange rate will increase dramatically.

pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

Current price is just a correction and that's sign of big correction which i expect till April. Imo price will keep climbing till high levels but ATH will be less than 20000$ for mentioned period. I dont advice to surf in this range because only professional traders can handle this dead cat.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: