Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin soaring high.  (Read 1771 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.

thats's why people continue to invest in bitcoin as decentralized currency their price are hugable, i think is depends on the demands of bitcoin in the, market the reason of soaring high of bitcoin.
definitely your correct in a week bitcoin increasing fast but take be careful as bitcoin holder do not panic because have sometime bitcoin dip faster more than faster than to increase their price totally dump the price into the lwoer value.

CoinTxnBTC

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

Still rising. HODL to profit.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

It is difficult to say for sure but the reason may be the great sudden popularity of Bitcoin. Due to this investors feel fine investing in Bitcoin. I see a great potential of the cryptocurrency in the near future.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:29:05 AM

Bitcoins are rising because of the safety and trust of many. Many people use bitcoin as a tool for business and investment. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is increasing. In the future, I think the price of bitcoin will be higher and higher.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

yes it is true that you say, because bitcoin is also very popular all over the world, can easily generate profits in a short and long time, because the future of bitcoin is also very bright .
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:00:11 AM

I read in the news about a few days ago that big time investors are coming in on the crypto currency market. (sorry I can not find the link). If this is true then we can expect that million of dollars will be invested in Bitcoin and probably the whole crypto market. Also people who doubts our market may get some confidence in investing because they saw that financial institutions are now also investing. I think this is the reason why the Bitcoin price went up. Many believes and I am one of them that the price will still continue to rise more after we break the resistance level.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

We all were just waiting for that to happen, and now discussing why it is, instead of working hard, investing and trading, lol!
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

I read in the news about a few days ago that big time investors are coming in on the crypto currency market. (sorry I can not find the link). If this is true then we can expect that million of dollars will be invested in Bitcoin and probably the whole crypto market. Also people who doubts our market may get some confidence in investing because they saw that financial institutions are now also investing. I think this is the reason why the Bitcoin price went up. Many believes and I am one of them that the price will still continue to rise more after we break the resistance level.
Well, there are lots of reason and speculations for the soaring up to the sky of bitcoin, but one thing I really sure and that is because bitcoin is the most popular and promising coin in crypto and traders are mostly profitable in bitcoin trading and traders in different corners of the world are aiming bitcoin.

riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.
it is a natural thing in the world of crypto, you try to see and the pump came again a few days ago after the market continued to fall for the last few months.

GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

There is only one reason which I see  that causes the price of bitcoin soar. Its the "Adaptation" of bitcoin. These big institutions are starting to place their position in bitcoin. They now acknowledge that bitcoin is the future and they must invest on it. They cannot stop bitcoin so the only solution they have is to join bitcoin.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

yes, I am also very surprised that bitcoin in a week's time has raised the price, although not yet at the highest price level but I think it's amazing, even if there is a price drop again for me it's very reasonable, for example there is a new investor and pumping to be able to raise the bitcoin price again is amazing, although I can not afford it at the moment, at least I'm glad to see more bitcoins grow as usual.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

There is only one reason which I see  that causes the price of bitcoin soar. Its the "Adaptation" of bitcoin. These big institutions are starting to place their position in bitcoin. They now acknowledge that bitcoin is the future and they must invest on it. They cannot stop bitcoin so the only solution they have is to join bitcoin.
We are going at the right path, it seems like the regulation talks about the crpypto is the answer for this big institution to adopt.
For now, we will witness a price that is still cheap because of the slow increase of adoption, when we will have them, maybe we can see a sudden
increase of value as for sure they will create a big demand.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

because with the support of bitcoiners around the world definitely bitcoin prices will be able to soar and the number of investors who invest money in bitcoin is also influential by the price of bitcoin. so there are many more ways to make bitcoin up a year
Yes the more support it gets the increase of value. Bitcoin price soaring high this means a good flow in the market that a demand increases. These are the reason's I think price of bitcoin soaring high in the exchange.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Lots of possibilities if bitcoin prices rise either within a week or a day.

The first possibility of new investors coming and investing in bitcoin, I think it is very difficult for new investors to invest in bitcoin. Assessing the future of bitcoin is still pseudo, everyone can argue that bitcoin will not be worth it. But now many answers to the future of bitcoin, because many companies and countries have adopted the system blockhain, and this will give effect to bitcoin price.

The second possibility, investors who sell bitcoin before and they go back again buy bitcoin to re-invest. The occurrence of crashes will make the investors decide to take the road safely. Can you imagine, if someone has had a huge profit lets say at December bitcoin prices could rise up to $ 20,000, if they do not sell bitcoin in January and until now they will find huge losses.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

This is probably a one-time pumping of whales into the Crypto market. There are many reasons we can not know, but we simply think that the demand is greater than the supply, the price of BTC will increase. So let's focus on investing.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

It is obvious that bitcoins price is pumping, I believe there are many factors for this which I will explain. Recently bitcoin was shown all over the world due to its sudden spike (around Christmas), this has increased the demand of bitcoin. As more people know about the coin the more people want it (ie increasing the demand). This increases the market value of the coin, which in the long term is beneficial for everyone.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Bitcoin prices are rising to nearly $ 10,000. This is good news for investors. Bitcoin was born in the cryptocurrency market. It is very much used as a trading tool or investment in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is always highest in the market.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

Bitcoin prices are rising to nearly $ 10,000. This is good news for investors. Bitcoin was born in the cryptocurrency market. It is very much used as a trading tool or investment in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is always highest in the market.
I think Bitcoin will definitely hit $ 10,000 this week and then Bitcoin prices will have a big correction before the start of the new uptrend as this market has grown tremendously in the past month and all of the whales there are more sell signs than buy. The best advice is to keep USDT because the red will soon return to the market

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:03:36 AM

I think Bitcoin will definitely hit $ 10,000 this week and then Bitcoin prices will have a big correction before the start of the new uptrend as this market has grown tremendously in the past month and all of the whales there are more sell signs than buy. The best advice is to keep USDT because the red will soon return to the market

to reach the price of $ 10000 would certainly be achieved, indeed a few days that I see bitcoin has raised the price continues and it happens until now, after rising bitcoin prices in recent days of course we should be more careful to trade or invest, when the market a few green days, what we fear is suddenly will turn red and the price of bitcoin and other altcoin at lowered the price again, so we should be more vigilant.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

Good to see that the price is really gaining ground and we are getting further away from the bearish market since the beginning of this year. I speculate that the current price hike is brought up by:

• Investors renewing their interest again on bitcoin and the whole crypto market itself
  • Newbies starting to come back, specially those who purchase at the top price around December and lost their money. They wanted to get back and at least recovered what they have lost during the crash
  • There are positive news, influencing again newbies. So there's fresh blood pumping the current market

So overall, there are really other factors that contributes to it growth lately. Let's hope that it will be sustainable though at we have been targeting $10K before, hope that this time we can breach it for good. As for hitting another all time high this year, I have no doubt we will but its going to be a long road ahead with a lot of challenges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x