Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Invite you all to Join Us as we Cherish our Success - Addocoin  (Read 163 times)
puneet009 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

Addocoin is the world’s most popular Addocoin wallet. We are on a mission to build a more open, accessible, and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.

BACKUP NOT REQUIRED

If you lose your device, you'll be able to freeze your account or to access it from any other Android or iOS device.
COLD STORAGE

The majority of all assets are stored in an offline vault to ultimately secure your funds against any malicious activity.
COMPETENT PROFESSIONALS

We work in an atmosphere of trust and camaraderie, where partners help each other.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY LEVELS

You can secure your wallet by enabling additional security code and by verifying your email or mobile phone number.

As we are Growing Stronger and Stronger from .50 paisa to 3.60 RS Now,
we need A dedicated Team to Go Ahead
 so if anybody  want to join us can contact me here or whatsapp me on :  9868440332
        thanks
puneet009 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

We have  recently  introduced Addopay RBL debit card for easy payments, minimun investment is Rs 5000 rates to be increasing today ,so right time to invest whatsapp me . 9868440332
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: