Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Last Time To Sale Your Bitcoins And Get Good USD Grab  (Read 493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:30:33 PM

U can sell or u can hold no one can predict what will happen tomorrow my advice hold.on to in until next week things will be clearee

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Avdotiy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:31:40 PM

Now is latest time to sale your Bitcoins, because the price now is more than 16 200 USD - http://preev.com/. So you can make extremely good profit now, it is not wise to wait more, because Bitcoin price can go down.  Wink

Totally agree about possible dump, because if you look at the chart with day and week candles you will see that they are vertical and RSI is totally off scale, it cant continue infinitely. But even so, I think it should grow to 20k before the dump, it is a very importent psychological frontier.  Furthermore this is the price all news promise all the time.

Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:54:48 AM

The Crypto Market are so volatile and unpredictable, even graph analytics experts can't make right decisions all the time. If you got so sure about such market moves, i suppose you're getting a lot of money by now.
Red Fish (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:14:28 AM

It will go up more. I will wait till $20k then will be thinking about selling it.
Yes, of course you can wait till 20k, but it is risky. Better sale now and receive huge USD amount, which is safe way to make good profit. After some time Bitcoin price can go down very fast.  Wink
pavingyucky

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

I agree with your statement. Actually, it's better to start now than later because the opportunity today can be better than what is tomorrow, so better grab it before it's too late.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

It will go up more. I will wait till $20k then will be thinking about selling it.
Yes, of course you can wait till 20k, but it is risky. Better sale now and receive huge USD amount, which is safe way to make good profit. After some time Bitcoin price can go down very fast.  Wink

Depending on how much you bought your initial investment i don't think it's advisable to have a fixed time to sell them off because we all didn't start investing the same day and what might work for you might not work for everyone else.
Antinass

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2020, 04:22:18 PM by Antinass

Now is latest time to sale your Bitcoins, because the price now is more than 16 200 USD - http://preev.com/. So you can make extremely good profit now, it is not wise to wait more, because Bitcoin price can go down.  Wink
like you say price can’t rise up than 16,000$ next week.
bitcoin fight strongly to survive against too many bad news.
If you want to sell, SELL NOWWWWW. you will do the best investment you have made in your life because the correction may push prices below 7000 dollars within several months.
so I advise everyone who wants to sell to sell now and buy again when price back to 7000 to 16000 so you can make prices X2
jetsTech

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Now is latest time to sale your Bitcoins, because the price now is more than 16 200 USD - http://preev.com/. So you can make extremely good profit now, it is not wise to wait more, because Bitcoin price can go down.  Wink
I think about Bitcoin, it's price at the beginning can go down, but at the future crypto must to going up
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: