Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-TDE] Giza Device  (Read 6869 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:09:35 PM

Giza idea looks good for me. We have a crypto currencies hype now and not many hardware wallets on the market. I think that it will be a really interesting project for many investors.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:28:17 PM

Alright, I see, that you gonna make a nice device...but how will you investors benefit from this?
It is expected that GIZA wallet will achieve gross margin on the higher side of 65%-70%. This will not only enable the GIZA team to deliver greater return to its token holders, it will also help the business to support its core objective of continuous innovation and maintain technology superiority as compared to industry peer. At the same time, token holders will be greatly rewarded by the power of value accretive token capitalization process from GIZA mining over and above its attractive profitability.
I hope that everything will be exactly as you planned and that this project will be really attractive for investors.
Karinna

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:13:12 PM

Alright, I see, that you gonna make a nice device...but how will you investors benefit from this?
It is expected that GIZA wallet will achieve gross margin on the higher side of 65%-70%. This will not only enable the GIZA team to deliver greater return to its token holders, it will also help the business to support its core objective of continuous innovation and maintain technology superiority as compared to industry peer. At the same time, token holders will be greatly rewarded by the power of value accretive token capitalization process from GIZA mining over and above its attractive profitability.
I hope that everything will be exactly as you planned and that this project will be really attractive for investors.
Many thanks! Your support is very important to us!
Karinna

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

Giza idea looks good for me. We have a crypto currencies hype now and not many hardware wallets on the market. I think that it will be a really interesting project for many investors.
Many thanks! Join us!
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

Not sure, if my question suits here, but I do like your project and would be happy to join your development team. Do you need a new developer?
Perhaps in the future we will need talented developers, write to us on this e-mail: info@gizadevice.com
After the fundraising, we will contact you.

it is wonderful. I am very much looking forward to the successful completion of the fundraising company.

Stake VIP wager
barhotka

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:52 PM

Is there any way I can contact you other than bitcointalk?
Yes, we have a chat in the telegram https://t.me/GizaDevice.
Our website - https://gizadevice.com.
E-mail: info@gizadevice.com

Thank you for the information.
I'm very used to Slack. Do you plan to use it or this kind of communication you will not have?  Smiley
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:24:47 PM

Would like to know a bit more about your team. Experience? Previous projects?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:42:26 PM

Nice to see this thread in a very active state, it is because of a very active team that always answering the questions made by the forum members, i'm going to wait for the release of this device to try it for myself and see if it can beat the imtoken and the MEW in terms of holding and security of the tokens being stored. Well, i can say goodluck and at this early stage, congratulations too.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Karinna

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:05:05 AM

Nice to see this thread in a very active state, it is because of a very active team that always answering the questions made by the forum members, i'm going to wait for the release of this device to try it for myself and see if it can beat the imtoken and the MEW in terms of holding and security of the tokens being stored. Well, i can say goodluck and at this early stage, congratulations too.
Thank you very much! if you have any questions, chat with our team here https://t.me/GizaDevice
Karinna

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:11:15 AM

Would like to know a bit more about your team. Experience? Previous projects?
We have experience in developing the device that has some of the claimed functionality of our Giza device. From this link you can look at this device: pastilda.com
You can read more information about our team on this website: gizadevice.com
Karinna

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:25:12 AM

Is there any way I can contact you other than bitcointalk?
Yes, we have a chat in the telegram https://t.me/GizaDevice.
Our website - https://gizadevice.com.
E-mail: info@gizadevice.com

Thank you for the information.
I'm very used to Slack. Do you plan to use it or this kind of communication you will not have?  Smiley
We do not plan to use it at the moment.
Karinna

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

Do you have a working prototype?
Yes, we have. We have experience in developing the device that has some of the claimed functionality of our Giza device. From this link you can look at this device: pastilda.com
It was very interesting to read about your previous work.  Roll Eyes How long did it take you to develop the previous device?
We had very little money and we did it in a few months.
Karinna

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

In case the project has as one of the objectives to be a multi wallet? And what are the other features and functionalities of the project?
Our main goal is to create not just a wallet, but a device combining the functions of cryptowallet, password manager, u2f token. You can generate automatically passwords that you do not need to remember. You must remember only the master password from the device. With connecting Giza to the computer, you can select in the menu the password that you need to enter and the device will enter it yourself like a usb keyboard.
Also, you can use your bitcoin wallet directly on the infected computer and the attacker will not be able to access your funds. This is only part of what we are fighting for, please visit our site and learn more about our Giza device or watch our video: youtube.com/watch?v=FZeIanN_Trw
Also I advise you to study our WP: https://www.gizadevice.com/files/pdf/GIZA_White_Paper.pdf
Karinna

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:49:33 AM

Hi Devs. Could you explain what does it mean TDE? I have no ideas. And it is not clear for me how exactly connected tokens and device? Why I need tokens? or I need just device?
1. The term “TDE” is often used to describe Ethereum token launches. But coins and tokens are two very different things. Coins really only have one utility  to act as simple stores of value with no other functionality. Tokens through their array of functions become something much more . Technically, they are not “offered”, they are “generated” or “distributed”. That's why the most accurate phrase of what’s going on during an Ethereum token launch is to describe it as a “Token Distribution Event”. Please read about our TDE here https://www.gizadevice.com/files/pdf/GIZA_White_Paper.pdf
2. GIZA token is a unit of value of software license for GIZA device, the profit from the sale of which is distributed among the holders of GIZA tokens in proportion to their percentage tokens.
When acquiring GIZA tokens all token distribution event participants confirm, that the tokens they are buying have no real value and the profit can only be made by token holders making an effort to lease their license right to the future GIZA device users with the participation of Giza Device Ltd as of an agent.
3. You generate the keys stored within the GIZA DEVICE, during the setting up procedure. We never even get a chance to make a copy of them. Your private keys are stored in a chip and can not be visible for a computer your device is connected to without your permission. Moreover, each transaction requires manual confirmation on your GIZA DEVICE.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:00:27 AM

A question on my mind raised: Do you have any plans to "educate" people who loves to get involve with this project but didn't have any knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and how would you do it?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

a very interesting concept in the added professional development team will make a project will be more in the interest by investors, just as this project that I see from all sides, looks very perfect, maybe this is only the initial assessment of a layman like myself, but everyone would agree if this project is required to be followed and bookmarked, I will join your bounty or maybe I can participate in this project ICO
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:48:01 AM

Sounds like iPhone lol Is it true ? You seriously can develop such a device ?
The right comparison! Yes, we will make a device that any person can use. We also use high-quality materials for the production of the hull.
I hope your device will have high-quality software in addition to high-quality materials. I will follow your news.  Smiley
Karinna

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:00:18 AM

A question on my mind raised: Do you have any plans to "educate" people who loves to get involve with this project but didn't have any knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and how would you do it?
We collect relatively small funds for this market, people who already have a crypto currency are our potential audience. They are the most interested in our device. After the Giza production, we will naturally engage in marketing aimed at broader groups of people.
Karinna

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:00 AM

a very interesting concept in the added professional development team will make a project will be more in the interest by investors, just as this project that I see from all sides, looks very perfect, maybe this is only the initial assessment of a layman like myself, but everyone would agree if this project is required to be followed and bookmarked, I will join your bounty or maybe I can participate in this project ICO

Subscribe to our newsletter to not to miss its start.
You can also check  our FAQ  https://www.gizadevice.com/#section-11 for the detailed instructions.
Thank you for your Interest in our project!
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

I think you've chosen the right time to start such a project, because the market is really in need for such a device.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: