Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-TDE] Giza Device  (Read 6869 times)
Karinna

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

will be any buyback of tokens?
If I understand you correctly,  you've meant buying out our own shares. For now, we do not need to do this.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karinna

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

Do you have an open smart contract?
Yes, we have. Look for it in our site https://www.gizadevice.com/
anazinovjeva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

Any github available?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pyatov.DAN

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Are you producing your scanners in Russia?
Karinna

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

Any github available?
https://github.com/GizaDevice
Giza Device (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Do you have an open smart contract?

Sure! Our Smart Contract has been verified, you can find it here:       https://etherscan.io/address/0xC4575B61286053c0ac362f70CdaA17BecD90aAcB
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Any updates on the official list of exchanges?
We will enter the exchanges in November 2018. With the start of development process we'll negotiate with the most reliable exchanges.

In November 2018? Why should I freeze my money for a whole year? At you sale almost has ended. you collected almost 2 million dollars and you want to say that more than 2 thousand investors for the next year can forget about their money? Why so long? Why it is impossible to be engaged in development of the project and listing on exchanges?
Karinna

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

We will enter the exchanges in November 2018. With the start of development process we'll negotiate with the most reliable exchanges.

In November 2018? Why should I freeze my money for a whole year? At you sale almost has ended. you collected almost 2 million dollars and you want to say that more than 2 thousand investors for the next year can forget about their money? Why so long? Why it is impossible to be engaged in development of the project and listing on exchanges?
Purchase of GIZA tokens is an excellent long-term contribution! Thanks to our emission model and access to the stock exchange, only after the device is developed, our experts expect that the cost of GIZA tokens can be increased 10-20 times, according to the most modest calculations. So you can make a very good investment. We collect Pre-TDE, we produce the device - we go out to the stock exchanges and start selling our device. Most companies conduct ICO and immediately go to the stock exchanges because of this, the course of the course is falling. We are not interested in investors, whose interest is in "today bought tomorrow sold." We are creating an innovative device, the market is ready for this and very much in need of it. Remember the story with Apple? They just did well, here we are, just doing well. Speculation is not our goal.
Karinna

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

I have some current news for you:
1) We're checking out the Bounty table now and within 1-2 weeks we will start distributing our tokens.
2) We are working very hard now! Our team constantly receiving proposals from the developers and we are actively negotiating. We will choose the best of them!
ctv-xx

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Good news! From today to ICO, you should appear more in here.
Kazzan

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

Hi, my name is Ivan, I'm CEO at "Third pin LLC", we were going to be engaged in the Giza device development.

We signed the contract with Giza Device LTD at 4 of December 2017. 26 of January we had to start development, but our contract has not been paid yet.  Mr Marko Fike, on behalf of Giza Device LTD, claimed that we must establish a new company outside of Russia, without any further information or reason to do so.

Recently we started negotiations with cryptographic integral chips manufacturer, but, due to the position of Giza’s COO, we couldn’t even acquire critical technical documentation to start the development.

With a heavy heart, I am forced to tell that we are freeze all the activities related to the "Giza device" project. We wish Good luck to all participants!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Ivan, such a BAD news.
Personally I have invested quiet a good amount BECAUSE ONLY of you and your team @ Third Pin LLC.
I would like to talk to you if possible to hear all the truth from you.
At this time this is a BIG RED FLAG and Im not trusting anymore Giza team and project.
Thanks if you can get back to me.
Cheers
Karinna

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

Good news! From today to ICO, you should appear more in here.
I will do Wink
Kazzan

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

Hi, my name is Ivan, I'm CEO at "Third pin LLC", we were going to be engaged in the Giza device development.

We signed the contract with Giza Device LTD at 4 of December 2017. 26 of January we had to start development, but our contract has not been paid yet.  Mr Marko Fike, on behalf of Giza Device LTD, claimed that we must establish a new company outside of Russia, without any further information or reason to do so.

Recently we started negotiations with cryptographic integral chips manufacturer, but, due to the position of Giza’s COO, we couldn’t even acquire critical technical documentation to start the development.

With a heavy heart, I am forced to tell that we are freeze all the activities related to the "Giza device" project. We wish Good luck to all participants!

Hi there,
important UPDATE Giza Device project ICO

Big red flags
Im pre-sale investor.
I was banned from Giza telegram because I was pointing out huge issue about “Third Pin LTD” tech/Dev team being totally removed from the project.
Investors were never informed about this important change till the end of the pre-sale. Even teleg. community was not informed.
This project does totally depend on the first tech/dev team  because of their previous work and background, and it was the ONLY reason that made this project a potential success.
So this presale have raised money on a false informations and they are now trying to convince investors by saying they are looking to hire the best devs people.

nevermind321

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

Is there any response from GIZA? Be careful investors!
nevermind321

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

Purchase of GIZA tokens is an excellent long-term contribution! Thanks to our emission model and access to the stock exchange, only after the device is developed, our experts expect that the cost of GIZA tokens can be increased 10-20 times, according to the most modest calculations. So you can make a very good investment. We collect Pre-TDE, we produce the device - we go out to the stock exchanges and start selling our device. Most companies conduct ICO and immediately go to the stock exchanges because of this, the course of the course is falling. We are not interested in investors, whose interest is in "today bought tomorrow sold." We are creating an innovative device, the market is ready for this and very much in need of it. Remember the story with Apple? They just did well, here we are, just doing well. Speculation is not our goal.

this is just pure speculation. No production or specific jobs are done. Where is "10-20 times" from? What are ur "experts" base on when predict that?
Kazzan

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:29:53 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 01:23:24 PM by Kazzan

We signed the contract with Giza Device LTD at 4 of December 2017. 26 of January we had to start development, but our contract has not been paid yet.  Mr Marko Fike, on behalf of Giza Device LTD, claimed that we must establish a new company outside of Russia, without any further information or reason to do so.

Is there any response from GIZA? Be careful investors!

Guys join this channel. At least we will have a place for all investors to look for any possibility all together if needed

Here is the rescue telg group in case the worse happen if this main giza channel disappears. Feel free to join

https://t.me/joinchat/EfZurBHRk2Cz9Sg6-5pb2w

Update link to Giza-rescue investors group

https://t.me/joinchat/EfZurEa5o6IRpYydXcw8kQ
Karinna

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

Good day everyone!
Sorry for such a delay with reaching out to you.
We've been busy head hunting new dev team members and discussing our future cooperation with them. This week we're finishing cooperation terms negotiations and signing all the papers.
In the nearest time their pictures and Linkedin profiles will be published on our website.🚀
rafaelcar

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:22:12 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 02:25:01 PM by rafaelcar

Giza Ban me and a lot of people from Telegram Group.
No exist a dev team, no Marco, no Karina... Just a Scam.

The history:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12UPisYctFYF6DRxPIJpXNMdol7ujj-YD

Kazzan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

KARINA STOP BANNING ALL INVESTORS FROM THE MAIN GROUP
STOP DELETING OUR MESSAGES
Kazzan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Giza deleted the Telegram Group.
No exist a dev team, no Marco, no Karina... Just a Scam.

The history:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12UPisYctFYF6DRxPIJpXNMdol7ujj-YD

thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: