Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bread (formally breadwallet) announces Bread Token  (Read 2005 times)
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:27:37 AM

I know this project since it was sold out in a short time on binanace launchpad, it was so hot that only a few buyers bought the tokens, so I think it will sure be listed on binance and the price will be higher than ico price.

You are right, this coins has been listed on binanace and the price is about two times of the ico price, I think there are big whales behind it since they raised so much money but not so widely discussed on this forum, maybe it is another BAT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

I know this project was very hot and it was supported by Lee, who is the big investor of LTC, I do not understand why there is no much discussion on this thread. That is strange.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

I know this project was very hot and it was supported by Lee, who is the big investor of LTC, I do not understand why there is no much discussion on this thread. That is strange.

It is not strange that many successful ICO project do not have ANN thread on this forum, such as the OMG, EOS. Maybe it is so popular that there is no need to have ANN thread here.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
realhobo669

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

one of the most promising project with solid team.they must list on multiple exchanges
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

New blog on BRD:

https://steemit.com/bread/@thescoop/bread-analysis-usdbrd

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

I have heard that the BRD has been listed on okex.com, which was a famous exchange based on China, and it seems the price is pumping a little, according to my research, almost every coins listed on binance has pumped more than 5 times, so I believe the BRD will be that too.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:56:23 AM

I have heard that the BRD has been listed on okex.com, which was a famous exchange based on China, and it seems the price is pumping a little, according to my research, almost every coins listed on binance has pumped more than 5 times, so I believe the BRD will be that too.

Doing some research into the background of this wallet I do remember Bread somewhere so I think your analysis is concurable well lets see over time how this grows.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

I do not think you are right. Binance is a new exchange though it grows very fast, not all coins listed on Binance pumps more than 5 times, one coin I know is bnt, it is still below the ICO price based on ETH.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

I can see the BRD has been listed on Binance and the price is falling, also the trade volume is reducing, is there any latest news about this project?

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

By the way, I can not open the Telegram link on the first page, anyone can tell me how to keep update with this project? I have bought some BRD on Binance launchpad a few weeks ago.

helloge
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

By the way, I can not open the Telegram link on the first page, anyone can tell me how to keep update with this project? I have bought some BRD on Binance launchpad a few weeks ago.
You can find the correct link on the official website of the Bread, there are more than 8k members there. I have heard that binance has a close cooperation with this project.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

I have to disagree with your research, not every coin on binance has gone x 5. Bread token could be interesting, but right now I am also not using the app.

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

Live Stream on Facebook (February 02)
https://coindar.org/en/event/bread-brd-live-stream-on-facebook-2744
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

i think that is good project worth to invest. good luck with your project.more success
theleximus1 (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

https://breadapp.com/blog/bread-launches-international-bitcoin-purchases-credit-card-high-limits-same-day-delivery/

Starting this week, Bread customers around the world will have the ability to use a credit card to purchase bitcoin and have it deposited directly into their Bread. This new feature builds on a partner integration with Simplex to allow high limits and near-instant delivery.
Based on user feedback
We designed this new feature by listening to our customers and basing our decisions on the most common customer complaints:
1) It’s difficult and time-consuming to get “verified” on an exchange or online brokerage.
2) The daily limits are often too low to permit acquiring substantial amounts of bitcoin.
3) Delivery of bitcoin can take a week or more when purchasing with a bank account.
Bread solves these problems by providing same-day delivery of bitcoin with limits up to $20k per day and $50k per month, and by having users complete identity verification right in their Bread. No more copying and pasting deposit addresses or switching back and forth between desktop and mobile devices.
Another thing we discovered is that service fees were not a top concern for our users. Since the volatility in crypto markets is so drastic, people are less concerned with the price than they are with having the ability to get bitcoin quickly the instant they want it. We’ve used this feedback to offer a solution that best balances fees against the other advantages of using the service.
This new feature joins two existing purchase options in Bread: ACH transfer in the US, and in-person purchases through ATMs and convenience stores in multiple countries. By offering multiple options that differ in terms of cost, speed, and convenience, we enable our users to make a choice based on what is most important to them.
Why use Bread instead of an exchange?
In the crypto community, you’ve probably heard something along the lines of “If you don’t control your private keys, you don’t control your bitcoin.” This means you should never entrust your bitcoin to a third party (custodian) for longer than necessary. Exchanges offer great services for trading digital assets, but this creates a security problem. Custodians must hold large amounts of cryptocurrency all in one place, which presents a target for hackers and thieves, and any time an exchange is targeted customer funds are put at risk.
With Bread, your bitcoin is delivered directly into the safety of your personal wallet, where you alone control the private keys. You get the service of an exchange without taking unnecessary risks.
As we expand, we will offer a broad set of financial services that enable you to use digital assets seamlessly in your daily life, and this is one more step in that direction. At the core of our model is gold-standard security, giving you the confidence to utilize cryptocurrency in the real world.

If you enjoyed this post and want to hear more about the Bread Token, sign up for our token newsletter. If you're an old school bitcoiner who just wants to hear about company and industry news, sign up for our general mailing list.
helloge
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

https://breadapp.com/blog/bread-launches-international-bitcoin-purchases-credit-card-high-limits-same-day-delivery/

Starting this week, Bread customers around the world will have the ability to use a credit card to purchase bitcoin and have it deposited directly into their Bread. This new feature builds on a partner integration with Simplex to allow high limits and near-instant delivery.
Based on user feedback
We designed this new feature by listening to our customers and basing our decisions on the most common customer complaints:
1) It’s difficult and time-consuming to get “verified” on an exchange or online brokerage.
2) The daily limits are often too low to permit acquiring substantial amounts of bitcoin.
3) Delivery of bitcoin can take a week or more when purchasing with a bank account.
Bread solves these problems by providing same-day delivery of bitcoin with limits up to $20k per day and $50k per month, and by having users complete identity verification right in their Bread. No more copying and pasting deposit addresses or switching back and forth between desktop and mobile devices.
Another thing we discovered is that service fees were not a top concern for our users. Since the volatility in crypto markets is so drastic, people are less concerned with the price than they are with having the ability to get bitcoin quickly the instant they want it. We’ve used this feedback to offer a solution that best balances fees against the other advantages of using the service.
This new feature joins two existing purchase options in Bread: ACH transfer in the US, and in-person purchases through ATMs and convenience stores in multiple countries. By offering multiple options that differ in terms of cost, speed, and convenience, we enable our users to make a choice based on what is most important to them.
Why use Bread instead of an exchange?
In the crypto community, you’ve probably heard something along the lines of “If you don’t control your private keys, you don’t control your bitcoin.” This means you should never entrust your bitcoin to a third party (custodian) for longer than necessary. Exchanges offer great services for trading digital assets, but this creates a security problem. Custodians must hold large amounts of cryptocurrency all in one place, which presents a target for hackers and thieves, and any time an exchange is targeted customer funds are put at risk.
With Bread, your bitcoin is delivered directly into the safety of your personal wallet, where you alone control the private keys. You get the service of an exchange without taking unnecessary risks.
As we expand, we will offer a broad set of financial services that enable you to use digital assets seamlessly in your daily life, and this is one more step in that direction. At the core of our model is gold-standard security, giving you the confidence to utilize cryptocurrency in the real world.

If you enjoyed this post and want to hear more about the Bread Token, sign up for our token newsletter. If you're an old school bitcoiner who just wants to hear about company and industry news, sign up for our general mailing list.

That is a great news for btc investors, I know there are many governments have made regulation on trading crypto asset with usd or other currencyies, I just want to know if this has a big policy risk? And, how to use that with different credit card?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

What is Bread Coin?
The breadboard or BRD token is based on the Ethereum network and is a standard ERC-20 token.
Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-bread-coin.html
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

i hope this project has enough product and all the team behind it is powerful and experienced, i think that is good project worth to invest in here, good luck team Wink
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

What is Bread Coin?
The breadboard or BRD token is based on the Ethereum network and is a standard ERC-20 token.
Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-bread-coin.html

I read somewhere that Bread is a btc wallet, but it is strange that why the BRD tokens were not release on btc platform. Is there any latest news about the development from the dev team?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████