Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 01:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Ban  (Read 750 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

I just want to know why you state that you may appeal but there is no response from admin? I do not know why rynah011991 was banned? I believe that my post is good quality. Please response. Thank you

Admins are busy most of the time...

We are off topic here, anyway, here's the reason why you were banned from posting:

Original:
https://www.sunlife.com.ph/PH/Life+Goals/Grow+your+money/13+Tips+on+How+to+Save+Money?vgnLocale=en_CA
# 3. Eat Out Less

If you’re the typical office worker, you probably eat out on average four to six times a month. Every payday, you and your friends from work would probably go out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and treat yourself (and/or your friends outside work and family) to a restaurant meal. On weekends, you occasionally would feel tired to cook food and decide to just eat out. All this contributes to your expenses!
Copy:

Eat out less. If you’re the typical office worker, you probably eat out on average four to six times a month. Every payday, you and your friends from work would probably go out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and treat yourself (and/or your friends outside work and family) to a restaurant meal. On weekends, you occasionally would feel tired to cook food and decide to just eat out. All this contributes to your expenses!
Puroc

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I'm impressed.
If even a Hero Member can be banned without any explanation, just after an arbitrary evaluation of someone about "low quality post", well...
it means that this is not a community, but a kind of North Korea or Ceausescu's Romania.
I don't know what to say, but to think that in any moment my account could be banned without apparent reason, make me very unconfortable.

It's make me uneasy too, to think that one day I joined bounty campaign then before the day of payment it gat banned due to some of my post are low quality but not shitty posts....

God Bless those who banned accounts without strong valid reasons that karma may not come to them...
@ltra

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

I just want to know why you state that you may appeal but there is no response from admin? I do not know why rynah011991 was banned? I believe that my post is good quality. Please response. Thank you

We are off topic here, anyway, here's the reason why you were banned from posting:

Original:
https://www.sunlife.com.ph/PH/Life+Goals/Grow+your+money/13+Tips+on+How+to+Save+Money?vgnLocale=en_CA
# 3. Eat Out Less

If you’re the typical office worker, you probably eat out on average four to six times a month. Every payday, you and your friends from work would probably go out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and treat yourself (and/or your friends outside work and family) to a restaurant meal. On weekends, you occasionally would feel tired to cook food and decide to just eat out. All this contributes to your expenses!
Copy:

Eat out less. If you’re the typical office worker, you probably eat out on average four to six times a month. Every payday, you and your friends from work would probably go out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and treat yourself (and/or your friends outside work and family) to a restaurant meal. On weekends, you occasionally would feel tired to cook food and decide to just eat out. All this contributes to your expenses!

This is not my account.

also I made another account tonight in order to start with BCT again and I got banned again.
None mentioned any reason of doing that.

Can you tell me the reason of my account moooonu and klu getting banned?

waiting for your response. Hope this time it don't take weeks to answers.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

Original:
# 3. Eat Out Less

Copy:

This is not my account.

also I made another account tonight in order to start with BCT again and I got banned again.

I looked at your acount and seems that your only making short senseless post or in other words low quality/zero value post that does not add anything valueable to the discussions. That is also the main reason on why you got nuked
@ltra

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

Original:
# 3. Eat Out Less

Copy:

This is not my account.

I looked at your acount and seems that your only making short senseless post or in other words low quality/zero value post that does not add anything valueable to the discussions. That is also the main reason on why you got nuked

Well you are guessing the reason of my mute. But the actual reason is far more different than your imagination.

None of the staff member or moderator gives a shit to look at my topic and reply with something.
@ltra

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Still no reply from any staff member or moderators.

@ltra

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

BUMP
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: