Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare  (Read 9813 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

I am close to be convinced that this year is only a preparation for a big year coming ahead, some wall street is coming, plus healthcare cannot be out of the line. I give my support to a working product and ready for the launch, much positive and sure investment
I agree, after this sphere will be subjected to regulation (even partially) big money will come here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

In the Telegram group I saw the announcement that today I should announce the results of the  bounty campaign. I think bountyhunters are waiting for this moment.
I think that the calculations of the stakes have been made for a long time, most likely the team is waiting for the end of ICO to show the result in the tokens.
After the end of the bounty program a long time passed, so I agree with you. But the results of the contest will be published later, I think.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

I am close to be convinced that this year is only a preparation for a big year coming ahead, some wall street is coming, plus healthcare cannot be out of the line. I give my support to a working product and ready for the launch, much positive and sure investment
It seems to me that so many investors have such expectations, so they gradually accumulate assets.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

I'm not an experienced trader. Who will tell me how to use these two exchanges?
Several exchanges expressed interest in WELL Tokens including our early supporters: COBINHOOD and LATOKEN! You can purchase and trade directly on LATOKEN from June 27th-30th.
https://medium.com/joinwell/well-ends-successful-presale-and-forgoes-public-sale-e759730403ce
To begin with, register there, it's a slow process, I do not know if you can do it before the end of ICO.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

I think that the calculations of the stakes have been made for a long time, most likely the team is waiting for the end of ICO to show the result in the tokens.
After the end of the bounty program a long time passed, so I agree with you. But the results of the contest will be published later, I think.
Given the huge number of participants this is very likely. Although may be a good automatic record setting there. But always there are refinements that need to be done manually.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

I'm not an experienced trader. Who will tell me how to use these two exchanges?
Several exchanges expressed interest in WELL Tokens including our early supporters: COBINHOOD and LATOKEN! You can purchase and trade directly on LATOKEN from June 27th-30th.
https://medium.com/joinwell/well-ends-successful-presale-and-forgoes-public-sale-e759730403ce
To begin with, register there, it's a slow process, I do not know if you can do it before the end of ICO.
It is a pity that I hesitated for a long time and did not buy tokens yesterday. I'll try to catch it.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

Do I understand correctly that now we can track sales online?
It seems to me that yes, such an opportunity has appeared, but at the moment there is a small number of executed orders, maybe later there will be more.
Ok, I'll wait when the situation becomes clearer. I am glad that the project has already exceeded the figure of 15 million dollars.

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

You have some funds and want to buy or sell? In what direction will the price go after listing in your opinion?
I think it's senseless to guess the direction of price movement for a short distance. This market has too much volatility.
But we can analyze the project, the market itself and draw conclusions about the general trend. It's impossible to guess the movement on a short distance, you right.
For this reason, I plan to hold those funds that I have invested in the project for at least 2-3 years. During this period they are expected to grow considerably.
ssteinb86

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Definitely not the first healthcare project i see here. Have any of them actually worked?
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

Does anyone remember if the unsold tokens supposed to be burnt? Can't find this on the website. In case they will be burnt I'd prefer to see reduced total supply rather than sudden interest from the institutioan investors.
Have you tried to find this information in the white paper of the project?
Why do not you like the interest of institutional investors? Usually this increases the value of the project.
I didn't say I don't like but I'd prefer to see total supply reduction. As for institutional investors, this is good but I'm realistic looking at the current market.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

Does anyone remember if the unsold tokens supposed to be burnt? Can't find this on the website. In case they will be burnt I'd prefer to see reduced total supply rather than sudden interest from the institutioan investors.
Why do not you like the interest of institutional investors? Usually this increases the value of the project.
I didn't say I don't like but I'd prefer to see total supply reduction. As for institutional investors, this is good but I'm realistic looking at the current market.

I agree in such a market, such investors are almost invisible, in addition, the news went that some customers are withdrawing their funds and, therefore, there will be very few in the market. Let's see how the team will solve this problem, but the fact that it should be solved is one hundred percent.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

You have some funds and want to buy or sell? In what direction will the price go after listing in your opinion?
I think it's senseless to guess the direction of price movement for a short distance. This market has too much volatility.
But we can analyze the project, the market itself and draw conclusions about the general trend. It's impossible to guess the movement on a short distance, you right.
So true. Not all investors understand that investing is a long time and real work, not short-term actions.

Depends on the type of project you invest in, but for most platforms a lot of time is needed to do all the dev work until it's completely done.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Hello everybody! Recently, I have met many projects that are related to medicine. Can you tell me what makes you different from other projects?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:20:43 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2022, 11:58:34 PM by synthgauge

Not burned but hurled in the direction of ur papa's forehead. He had a bald spot above the temples. Now after being duked with heavy unsold token he has a bloody spot over the forehedal area. By all means, that is the result of resistance between his organic tissues and impressively hard mass of a token being thrown at him.
petushka

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

I agree in such a market, such investors are almost invisible, in addition, the news went that some customers are withdrawing their funds and, therefore, there will be very few in the market. Let's see how the team will solve this problem, but the fact that it should be solved is one hundred percent.
Being fair, I don't think the team consider this a problem, they are developing a long term project and are focused on its progress. As for the contributes, I think that hold is most likely the most reasonable strategy at the moment.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Being fair, I don't think the team consider this a problem, they are developing a long term project and are focused on its progress. As for the contributes, I think that hold is most likely the most reasonable strategy at the moment.

If holding is affordable I would also say that it's the most reasonable strategy. Hard for those who find themselves in a situation where they have to sell. Hurts a lot right now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Unlikely as you say as he is publicly known, but if you check out Titanium that guy was also publicly known and we all know how it ended.
I think that this is not the case. There are a lot of good examples when CEOs value their reputation and work diligently on the product.

Just wanted to mention it as an example that some people are willing to put their reputation on the line because they are so greedy.
I understand what you mean. But still I think that this is not the case. I do not think that this project will be something like this.

I am positive so far about the intentions of the people behind Well. I have been disappointed by other projects though and just a bit more careful these days.

petushka

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

Unlikely as you say as he is publicly known, but if you check out Titanium that guy was also publicly known and we all know how it ended.
I think that this is not the case. There are a lot of good examples when CEOs value their reputation and work diligently on the product.

Just wanted to mention it as an example that some people are willing to put their reputation on the line because they are so greedy.
I understand what you mean. But still I think that this is not the case. I do not think that this project will be something like this.

I am positive so far about the intentions of the people behind Well. I have been disappointed by other projects though and just a bit more careful these days.
Same here, I've always been excited about the project related to the new technologies. But over time I realized that I should focus on ones with real use case. And  obviously Well will gain its adoption.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

No updates in the moment so far, the project overall is new and innovating the ways of medical recording and diagnosis.
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

I didn't receive payment for signature and avatar bounty campaigns yet. Did someone already receive it?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: