Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonight with Radeon Pro Duo 32 GB  (Read 271 times)
john.eck (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

I wanted to share some information.
I've tried to mine with cryptonight with the 32 gb graphic card. There is no advantage from it. It has a low hashrate. It doesn't take into account the memory of the graphic card.
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:26:05 PM

I've tried to mine with cryptonight with the 32 gb graphic card. There is no advantage from it. It has a low hashrate. It doesn't take into account the memory of the graphic card.
did you tried eth and zcash i think they use memory also claymore's new cryptonote miner uses vram aswell to increase the speed , did you used claymore ?
elissa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

I've tried to mine Ethereum. It has 48 mhs but I cannot set more than 2 graphic cards on a motherboard. I have tried 3 different motherboards and 3 different OS.
john.eck (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

did you tried eth and zcash i think they use memory also claymore's new cryptonote miner uses vram aswell to increase the speed , did you used claymore ?
I've used claymore
rantonxl

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

It has a low hashrate.
So what hashrate is it showing at cryptonight?
duyquang06

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:58:32 AM

4GB decoding ?
PCI gen 1 ?
Audio disable ?
PCI ex 16 set x1 ?
Virtual Memory 60gb ?
Aug 23 driver? install driver only ? 

Come back to me after this