Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I proceed when MtGox refuses to communicate?  (Read 3399 times)
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 11:30:13 PM

Listen, I'm not an early adopter.  I don't have thousands of coins I'm sitting on.  I invested a week to soon obviously.  

Our mindset is obviously different. I feel I am responsible for my own money and even the money I stored on other people's.

What money I protect, I have the right to them. If I don't try to protect my money, than it is my fault because I didn't do anything. That's not to say it is not the fault of the criminal who stole my money. It is also their fault as they have harmed me.

I am responsible for my own defense, for providing my own food, for navigating my life. Nobody in the world have an obligation to fix things when it is wrong. People help me, and they may do it out of love, out of obligation, or reciprocation, or whatever reasons but they are not responsible for anything.

I have an obligation to do that all for myself.

You expect certain rights to be provided for you, simply because you are the victim.

Me? I gottach work for my own justice. If somebody help me, that's fine and dandy, and I want to make sure that my actions for justice doesn't harm other people.

And so today I write to defend my interest.

That's how it is. A different perspective.

Good luck with getting your money back.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: