Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 414 times)
Oliser (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:52:41 PM

Hi.
Interesting to know about airdrop ...
Is it financially profitable?
If it is profitable, then how to earn it right?
Am I understanding correctly ... ... what should I mark on pages as I like and repost their topic. But many people say that this is a waste of time ... is this so? (something like - cranes?)
lazcemal

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:55:13 PM

it all depends on the project.
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:56:08 PM

Upcoming Airdrop...
You will get half amount of IGNIS for your holding of ADX. Snapshot of ADX holders will be taken on 28th December.
ikecuit

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:03:27 PM

I think you may mean NXT.
onionpepper

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:09 PM

I already received coins  from Airdrops for free or doing tasks.
Not bad Smiley
I'm new if people with more experience can say more things.
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

Hi.
Am I understanding correctly ... ... what should I mark on pages as I like and repost their topic. But many people say that this is a waste of time ... is this so? (something like - cranes?)
Hi, I'm new here what is really Airdrop? Is it a kind of Altcoin?
blockchainbastard

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

Airdrop is not a coin, it is a way to get coins.
Several alt coins do it and it is a way to get coins without buying them.
Some are total for free and some you have to do some tasks.
If you want to get DeepOnion airdrops you have to be a jr. member in this forum an post addvertising in your signature bevor you can apply for the free coins.
If you just do it for the money it is not worth the time. If you want to support a project and are busy in the internet anway it is a nice way to get some extra coins.
milhaop

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:49:57 PM

Hi.

It totally depends of the project.

For example: Onion, OTN and other try to do airdrops instead to ICO, which in my personal opinion is much better than spend your money in something that you don't know if really worth. But are you talking about a specific airdrop?
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:49:33 AM

Airdrop is not a coin, it is a way to get coins.
Several alt coins do it and it is a way to get coins without buying them.
Some are total for free and some you have to do some tasks.
If you want to get DeepOnion airdrops you have to be a jr. member in this forum an post addvertising in your signature bevor you can apply for the free coins.
If you just do it for the money it is not worth the time. If you want to support a project and are busy in the internet anway it is a nice way to get some extra coins.
Thank you for your clarification and now I know some ways like this that really helps to support a project, not just for money even if we are just using the internet.
chathura

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:53:50 AM

It depends of the project and if you want to get airdrop coin you want to work hard.
OFID

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

I have some unknown tokens in my wallet.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:13:54 AM

I have some unknown tokens in my wallet.

Me too Smiley Just forget about them and come back after forever Smiley You will see
ruzel13

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:46:55 AM

Hi.
Not all airdrops are profitable and most are just a waste coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tokenwiki

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

In an airdrop you recieve new coins free. For example NXT is going to conduct an airdrop where you recieve IGNIS coins if you already have NXT coins.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

Airdrops is a form of giving away free tokens to everyone who signed up on that project.
And if you recieved the tokens ,you must wait till it listed in some exchanges for you to sell it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
simplymieke

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

Thanks for the info. It was exactly what I was looking for, since I get overwhelmed by one airdrop after another...
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

It depends of the project and if you want to get airdrop coin you want to work hard.
The most important thing is to choose the right project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Boy_Pikot

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

The purpose of airdrops is that when the coin maker releases their coin, it already has some value since some people have their coin on their wallets. The more people holding their tokens, the higher the possibility of the coin mooning.
FloYoNaL

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:03:27 PM

It depends of the project underneath the airdrop.
For example a week ago BLUE token went up to 0.5$(0.001 ETH), and during this airdrop you received 1000 BLUE, it means you were able to get 1 full ETH from this airdrop !
Some luckers had been chosen and received 10 000 BLUE instead of 1 000; They were able to trade them for 10 ETH (5k $ at the time)!
Just fill out forms for airdrops (without ever giving your private key) and check when tokens arrive on your wallet if they're worth keeping or selling.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:16:58 PM

Most campaigns that people are calling "airdrop" today are ponzi schemes.

If these groups ever ask you to give them Bitcoin in return for some payout of the ICO or the actual "airdrop" it is a ponzi scheme.

Airdrops do not require investment, they're free coins given to you either as a giveaway or because it's part of a hard fork attempt.

Never give money to any ICO for the promise of getting coins int he future. Only give money to an ICO when you are guaranteed to get their ICO coins in return...and know that they'll likely never be worth real money.

Good luck to you, it's fun to place the bets!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: