Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super btc or hardfork  (Read 126 times)
AzurAhmed (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:12:36 PM

Super Bitcoin is a hard fork of Bitcoin which will launch at Block Height 498888. As of now, it will be on 6 exchanges: Huobi, OkEx, BigOne, Gate.io, Bitfinex and ZB.com. Super Bitcoin aims to solve the original problems of BTC.
And yobit too wel be suport.
Thank you
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:34:10 PM

I read some news related to that fork, and I don't know what think about it. They explicitly say in their website that this fork is just an experiment, so I don't know if I should take them serious or not. It looks like they want to get some key aspects from other well known coins (like smart contracts from ethereum, big blocks from bcash, and lighting network from bitcoin), and put it all into one coin, that they choose to call Super Bitcoin.

Maybe this is a way to test, risk free all these features, and see how they work. Since they don't have the bitcoin weight, and no one really cares if they fail or not, they can rush these things and see how it goes. It will be interesting to watch how they develop this project, and this might work as a test project for bitcoin future developments.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

also important wil be the ridiculous fees and the speed of handing transactions

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: