Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD -15 S9s (159THs of Profitability) In Hosted Location or Pickup, $50K Firm  (Read 755 times)
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

I have to ask about the hashing speed, every single unit is low, hosting providers can be anywhere between 65-85 usd per kw/h so are these units underclocked to draw only 100usd worth of power? as units can pull 1.4kw/h at normal settings, so they are either underclocked or they are all failing units?

if failing, they are going to go at any moment, and not worth much, if they are underclocked I could be interested, but still think holding on to my 3 coins is the safer option for three months with btc rising fast.

(I rewrote this as I kept thinking and editing lol)

Some of them are running with only 2 hashboards and are not underclocked.  They are rock steady.

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Look at the overall rate of 159THs @ $3.5 per TH = $556 per day = $16,695.00 per month Gross Profitability

$16,695.00 Gross
-$ 1,500.00 Hosting Fees
$15,195 Net Profit per month

$50,000 Purchase Price / $15,195 = 3.29 month ROI

Solid Machines with a Great Profitability.

I get the math, but it relies on the assumption that all the machines will last over 3 months. Given some of their current hash rates it doesn't look like that's likely (unless they are being underclocked). So it seems like a far better investment to hold btc unless you are willing to negotiate on the price.

These are very good machines that are well maintained with profitability still on them. 

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
phyxfund

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

Look at the overall rate of 159THs @ $3.5 per TH = $556 per day = $16,695.00 per month Gross Profitability

$16,695.00 Gross
-$ 1,500.00 Hosting Fees

I get the math, but it relies on the assumption that all the machines will last over 3 months. Given some of their current hash rates it doesn't look like that's likely (unless they are being underclocked). So it seems like a far better investment to hold btc unless you are willing to negotiate on the price.

These are very good machines that are well maintained with profitability still on them. 

If they are as good as you say, Can you make a 3 month guarantee on their life?
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:43:15 PM

$16,695.00 Gross
-$ 1,500.00 Hosting Fees

If they are as good as you say, Can you make a 3 month guarantee on their life?

You are Funny! haha

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

I have to ask about the hashing speed, every single unit is low, hosting providers can be anywhere between 65-85 usd per kw/h so are these units underclocked to draw only 100usd worth of power? as units can pull 1.4kw/h at normal settings, so they are either underclocked or they are all failing units?

if failing, they are going to go at any moment, and not worth much, if they are underclocked I could be interested, but still think holding on to my 3 coins is the safer option for three months with btc rising fast.

Some of them are running with only 2 hashboards and are not underclocked.  They are rock steady.

still pretty vague for an ask of 50k, how many are running with 2 boards? do any of the boards running have bad chips?

why dont you ask the hosting to put working boards where there are space in other units and combine 15 units into, say 10 fully working units? I will tell you why, because you cant say 15 units and get a 3.3k sell price on units with only 2 working boards!

i'm out guys, op trying to off load a load of bad miners, good luck with a 50k ask, I would pay 20k for a chance that some dont break down.

best.
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

still pretty vague for an ask of 50k, how many are running with 2 boards? do any of the boards running have bad chips?

why dont you ask the hosting to put working boards where there are space in other units and combine 15 units into, say 10 fully working units? I will tell you why, because you cant say 15 units and get a 3.3k sell price on units with only 2 working boards!

i'm out guys, op trying to off load a load of bad miners, good luck with a 50k ask, I would pay 20k for a chance that some dont break down.

best.

Good Questions.  The models are from different batches an some cannot combine; although, there could be a couple that could probably be combined.  All of the 8Ths miners are running on 2 boards.

If you are looking to get into mining and a ROI of 3 months and an income of $15K this could be the opportunity.  The great thing about this is that you can start receiving the income immediately and own the miner, the psu, and have it hosted.  This package is not easily found. 

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

so can we have a proper answer on how many boards are missing in total ?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:06:28 PM

so can we have a proper answer on how many boards are missing in total ?

7 miners are running on 2 boards.  4 of the 7 have 3 boards with 1 not working.   Is this the information that you are requesting?

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:36:03 PM

so only one missing/dead board form the whole batch of 15. thanks

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:22:56 PM

sorry for the confusion:

3 miners have 2 boards only
4 miners have 3 boards with only 2 working
8 miners have 3 boards with 3 working boards.

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:53:16 PM

sorry for the confusion:

sorry, I am still struggling to see where a 50k value has come from? yes I do understand a premium on s9's right now, if they were all new and fully working, 3.3k per miner is just over double cost, and I also understand a instant mine all ready set up on a farm, I buy and sell these all the time, and trust me I am interested in your farm, but half your kit is old and missing boards, I would rather pay my 3 btc wait 6-8 weeks and get twice (maybe more) hashing power then.

to me it sounds like you know some are on its last legs so your getting out now whilst s9's are selling for so much, we can all see right through it, help us out and convince us its worth even 25k, why so firm on 50k, can you move even a little? (feel free to pm me your bottom price, I wont tell anyone)

btc is rising again now, this is around 2.81btc

AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:08:49 PM

sorry for the confusion:

sorry, I am still struggling to see where a 50k value has come from? yes I do understand a premium on s9's right now, if they were all new and fully working, 3.3k per miner is just over double cost, and I also understand a instant mine all ready set up on a farm, I buy and sell these all the time, and trust me I am interested in your farm, but half your kit is old and missing boards, I would rather pay my 3 btc wait 6-8 weeks and get twice (maybe more) hashing power then.

to me it sounds like you know some are on its last legs so your getting out now whilst s9's are selling for so much, we can all see right through it, help us out and convince us its worth even 25k, why so firm on 50k, can you move even a little? (feel free to pm me your bottom price, I wont tell anyone)

btc is rising again now, this is around 2.81btc

Well pretty easy. 

The Bad:
-If you could buy a new miner, you would have to wait 2 months to get it.
-pay for shipping
-buy the psu separately
-find a (good) Hosting location, negotiate pay 6 mo upfront fee (if you can find one with open capacity)

The Good:
-You get the miner within Minutes / a day (transaction / negotiation time / investigation)
-Make $17,000.00 this month
-already tested and reliable running miners
-GREAT hosting company to work with! I have and will ALWAYS have miners with this company as long as they will have me.
-No learning curve, Mining right away.
-No Games

phyxfund

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:59:57 AM

I'm with squal on this and the price seems very high. I understand if you're firm on your price then there's no point in negotiating. If you are open to negotiate pm me or reply here since I am interested. Just not at the price you are asking.
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:09:33 AM

Bottom Line is Profitability

ROI in 3 months

Monthly Net Income of over $15,000

elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:55:28 AM

The hosting fee for 2 blade s9's is still $100?   Huh

t.me/bitcoinasic
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:15:37 PM

The hosting fee for 2 blade s9's is still $100?   Huh

Yes, I could ask for a decrease in payments. 

HardyGoodsLtd
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:58:55 PM

ROI in 3 months

nope, 12.4k less fees, 10.9k roi in 4.6 months, and it will get ALOT worse in next diff less than 5 days, nearly 25% WORSE off, just based on that gives it a roi of just under 6 months IF NO FURTHER difficulty increase, this is worth poo, so many people buying units at double to 4 times the market price, are you all off your rocker, thats why he is cashing in, save your btc.

AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

ROI in 3 months

nope, 12.4k less fees, 10.9k roi in 4.6 months, and it will get ALOT worse in next diff less than 5 days, nearly 25% WORSE off, just based on that gives it a roi of just under 6 months IF NO FURTHER difficulty increase, this is worth poo, so many people buying units at double to 4 times the market price, are you all off your rocker, thats why he is cashing in, save your btc.

This is a small part of one of my farms and information that I provide is from hard numbers.....not an improvised calculator with a google search online.   If you are going to provide advice to other Real Miners, Be a Real Miner.  

HardyGoodsLtd
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

ROI in 3 months

This is a small part of one of my farms and information that I provide is from hard numbers.....not an improvised calculator with a google search online.   If you are going to provide advice to other Real Miners, Be a Real Miner.  

so your going to assume who I am and what sort of life I lead, I am a miner and the mining calculates IMO actually over estimate income, as it does not factor in difficulty well, are you a racist aswell then? I was looking as I was wanting to add to my project, and you keep ramming on about how much it earns,  and how SOLID your miners are, where both facts are wrong, I am not having a pop at you but your certainly making a pop at me, good luck with your 50k deal ha ha ha yes its worth quite a bit, some poor sap will have this i am sure, but your attitude will put off alot of people.
Witrebel

Activity: 116
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:29:13 AM

I think the main concern here is that your profitability calcs, optimistic as they are, are completely assuming you have no further board failures after this purchase.  I have personally made the mistake of being so optimistic, and was burned when hashrate on delivery did not equal hashrate 1 month later. 

To the seller I wish good luck on the sale and suggest maybe working with potential buyers on a reasonable negotiation.

To potential buyers, I recommend you factor in the likely scenario that both difficulty increases drastically as price continues to rise, and that your hash rate decreases as equipment continues to fail.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: