Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Faucet script for making faucets  (Read 228 times)
sumair7230 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:14:46 PM

Hello does anyone know any faucet script which can be used to make faucets for any cryptocurrency?

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

My partner Geony and I have been using Deep64's FaucetCMS script since mid-October and we have climbed to over 500 daily claims since the beginning. You can check out their live demo here. The live demo is the barebone, stock script. We have added a few modifications to the script and plan on adding more in the future. As of now, we have added two offer walls and a coin flip game. If you want to see the modifications and compare them to the original script, feel free to do so by clicking here. The admin panel is also pretty simple and allows the front-end to be customized a lot. I'm sure you could get that script to work with any coin offered on FaucetHub/FaucetSystem since both micropayment processors are integrated through the script. And the best part is it's free. If you are looking to build a profitable bitcoin/altcoin faucet, it is definitely worth checking out.

sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:46:53 AM

My partner Geony and I have been using Deep64's FaucetCMS script since mid-October and we have climbed to over 500 daily claims since the beginning. You can check out their live demo here. The live demo is the barebone, stock script. We have added a few modifications to the script and plan on adding more in the future. As of now, we have added two offer walls and a coin flip game. If you want to see the modifications and compare them to the original script, feel free to do so by clicking here. The admin panel is also pretty simple and allows the front-end to be customized a lot. I'm sure you could get that script to work with any coin offered on FaucetHub/FaucetSystem since both micropayment processors are integrated through the script. And the best part is it's free. If you are looking to build a profitable bitcoin/altcoin faucet, it is definitely worth checking out.
i want to create faucets for those currencies which are not availble at Fhub

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

Then you need to create the script by yourself dear, nothing is free on this world. If you want a good code, then hire a developer, it is not difficult to do so.

But you are in the right path, because you are the first one who understood that bitcoin faucets are not profitable anymore, they are just a waste of time and a waste of money for the dev's, because no one is going to join a faucet to earn $0,000000000001 a day.

Wow, seriously? That is a huge number considering that no one is using faucets anymore.

since mid-October and we have climbed to over 500 daily claims since the beginning

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

Then you need to create the script by yourself dear, nothing is free on this world. If you want a good code, then hire a developer, it is not difficult to do so.

But you are in the right path, because you are the first one who understood that bitcoin faucets are not profitable anymore, they are just a waste of time and a waste of money for the dev's, because no one is going to join a faucet to earn $0,000000000001 a day.

Wow, seriously? That is a huge number considering that no one is using faucets anymore.

since mid-October and we have climbed to over 500 daily claims since the beginning

Did u know ant tutorial where i can learn to create ??

sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:58:06 PM

if anyone wants to answer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2575491.new#new

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: