Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FIRST AFRICAN COIN - UWC - OFFICIAL ICO - Uwezocoin Presale  (Read 1531 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:39 PM

Every coin/token from Africa so far is a scam from idiots from an internet cafe.
kryptolion (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Terrible!

Explain me the difference between a coin and a token please.

Grin

Coins or Cryptocurrencies
These are digital currencies like Bitcoin in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. They are operating independently of a central bank.

in details   https://medium.com/startup-grind/understanding-the-difference-between-coins-utility-tokens-and-tokenized-securities-a6522655fb91

I was not talking to you. The OP does not know the difference.

are you sure?
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

Terrible!

Grin

These are digital currencies like Bitcoin in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. They are operating independently of a central bank.

in details   https://medium.com/startup-grind/understanding-the-difference-between-coins-utility-tokens-and-tokenized-securities-a6522655fb91

are you sure?

Yes you have changed the title of this topic to African coin because I asked you if you knew the difference.
kryptolion (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:04:30 PM

Terrible!

Grin

are you sure?

Yes you have changed the title of this topic to African coin because I asked you if you knew the difference.

alright so what next?
vadimus1984

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:28:24 PM

Tell me, how do I configure the extraction of the coin for ASIC L3+?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:28:39 PM

Hello,

Thought you are not the first african coin, there also exist KOBOcoin at the moment.

How you going reach the Afrikan people by using this coin?

kryptolion (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:10:56 PM

Nice to see you bringing african coin. I hope that it will benefit us and will give benefits to African countries and the people. They need some help for their living and they much be helped.

thanks for the support
kryptolion (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:25:50 AM

Hello,

Thought you are not the first african coin, there also exist KOBOcoin at the moment.

How you going reach the Afrikan people by using this coin?

this coin is already being bought and kept. many people are using bitcoin now and most countries have an ALT coin more popular in their countries. as for east africa, this is it.
Dastashka

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:29:09 AM

Coin purpose?

kryptolion (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:13:54 AM

Coin purpose?

replacement of fiat
robinhande

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

why should anybody mine or invest in this? it is scrypt coin, because it's the easiest to copy-paste, What exactly does this coin offer? there is nothing new at all ..
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

LMAO. The only purpose is to fill your pockets when you dump your incredible scam coin.
kryptolion (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

LMAO. The only purpose is to fill your pockets when you dump your incredible scam coin.

Please, stop all the criticism. Just because the coin says "African" you straight away assume we are broke and scammers when so much money and effort has been put into this project.  
What you're doing is racism as well, Don't be that type of guy. If you feel we are a "scam" and it isn't for you, just ignore. We don't force people into investing. Why all the hate/negativity?
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:24:56 PM

exchange HuhHuh?
kryptolion (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:15:56 PM

exchange HuhHuh?

JANUARY 10th - ICO OFFICIAL LAUNCH
FEBURARY 1st - EXCHANGE LISTING

for more info check out our website at http://www.uwezocoin.com
for BTC exchange: https://coingate.com/pay/uwezocoin

Please bare with us, buy and HODL before the coin is listed for max profits. Uwezocoin (UWC) shall be listed on coinmarketcap.com and popular exchanges by the given calendar dates.

Thanks for your concern.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

Please, stop all the criticism. Just because the coin says "African" you straight away assume we are broke and scammers when so much money and effort has been put into this project.  
What you're doing is racism as well, Don't be that type of guy. If you feel we are a "scam" and it isn't for you, just ignore. We don't force people into investing. Why all the hate/negativity?

Why? Because you make fake stories and try to take People's money. Don't you have any morals you scamming African?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:33:52 PM

token sale is still long, but this project I think has a good future prospects, considering the concept that is on a very unique project. I'm sure this project will be successful later, I hope all goes well, good luck dev
kryptolion (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:59:12 PM

token sale is still long, but this project I think has a good future prospects, considering the concept that is on a very unique project. I'm sure this project will be successful later, I hope all goes well, good luck dev

thanks for the support.
Havven

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:08:20 PM

Hi, could you please explain to me what is specifically "African" about this project? If successful, would it be available for use all around the world?
kryptolion (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:50 PM

Hi, could you please explain to me what is specifically "African" about this project? If successful, would it be available for use all around the world?

This coin will serve as an alternative payment gateway, focused on the specifically East African market. as 1 KSH - 1 UWC (0.01USD) we have strong targets and support and believe it should be worth more by the time it is listed on exchanges.

Partnerships are an important part of our business, in line with our vision to create a mass market for Uwezocoin, we aim to ensure global usage for the coin. Uwezocoin is the best cryptocurrency for merchants in East africa though many see it as a coin to HODL.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: