Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple ( XRP ) a good way to go right now?  (Read 1335 times)
AyCalvin (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:36:30 PM

I have a good amount in BTC right now and plan to hold that for a few months. I also have quite a lot in ETH and plan to hold that. I want to invest in XRP ( roughly 5 000 USD ) but it has not been moving much..what are your thoughts..any hard evidence for a good future?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!  Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

I see little to suggest ripple will make any big price movements, the price seems to fluctuate within about a 30-50% band, from $0.2 to $0.3. If you're interesting in buying it to sell off at high points and rebuy then go for it, if you're looking to hold it for the long term then I don't see any strong evidence to suggest you should

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
AyCalvin (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

I see little to suggest ripple will make any big price movements, the price seems to fluctuate within about a 30-50% band, from $0.2 to $0.3. If you're interesting in buying it to sell off at high points and rebuy then go for it, if you're looking to hold it for the long term then I don't see any strong evidence to suggest you should

What do you think is one of the best long term?
jimbo2000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:00:06 PM

There are many that are interesting, you can look to some of the main currencies such as litecoin or one that's been performing well lately is IOTA and has a lot of hype. A coin I like is Enjin, the games market is huge and with a market cap of only $30m it has great potential to grow.

AyCalvin (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:25:54 PM

There are many that are interesting, you can look to some of the main currencies such as litecoin or one that's been performing well lately is IOTA and has a lot of hype. A coin I like is Enjin, the games market is huge and with a market cap of only $30m it has great potential to grow.

Ok thanks man
jimbo2000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:32:43 PM

Ok thanks man

You're welcome, either way best of luck with your investments. I don't know how much BTC and ETH you hold but one thing I would say is be sure to have some diversity as it really helps to reduce the risk across your portfolio!

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:28:07 AM

My biggest problem with Ripple is that the company owns so much of it and could easily kill the whole project. Not that they would, but it is possible. And with my risk management I am not willing to take that risk, and I would suggest you dont.

Positivebetting
ryanweb

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:16:02 PM

lol hope you got some when you posted this... I sold mine on the 13th, way to early! Doubled profits, but could have tripled so far.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:18:31 PM

My biggest problem with Ripple is that the company owns so much of it and could easily kill the whole project. Not that they would, but it is possible. And with my risk management I am not willing to take that risk, and I would suggest you dont.

Your risk management should be more thorough, then you'd know what happened with remaining coins a bit earlier this month Cheesy
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:15 PM

Lol, not anymore. I mean it probably still is a good price but its pretty high. Its been at .20 for forever and this jump is too expensive. I believe it will correct to like .50. Then take some time and go back up to .80-$1. More people will buy since its such at a low price than all the other top 5 coins.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:40:52 PM

I think yes, because I think it will continue to rise, all other coins has risen a lot but ripple is not among of them. Now buy the news not sell the news.

valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:52:05 PM

Now Ripple grows very quickly, it is probably better to wait until it becomes cheaper, because now the price is high.
Redbackone

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:05:12 PM

Your risk management should be more thorough, then you'd know what happened with remaining coins a bit earlier this month Cheesy

Yeah the company locking away their share was an excellent idea. Glad I bought in yesterday morning! Now to take my 65% wins or HODL... that is the true question...
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

Yeah the company locking away their share was an excellent idea. Glad I bought in yesterday morning! Now to take my 65% wins or HODL... that is the true question...
This will be a period for Alts to grow for at least a month while bitcoin sleeps. The cycle continues. Leave it in ripple for a while and you will not regret it.

It’s gold for nerds
specimen23

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:46 PM

i agree with you though. Ripple seems to be a good investment in the short-run.But i wouldnt hold for more than 2weeks if you ask me.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:46 PM

You have to be ashamed of yourself, to suggest people by ATH... LOL

Hope OP did not listen...
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:30 PM

Ask yourself that question what is the benefit with keeping ripple. Ripple company collect good fund with ripple coin for their job but they didn't say anything about profit sharing. İt is just a copy paste coin  like many others.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:21:32 PM

Ask yourself that question what is the benefit with keeping ripple. Ripple company collect good fund with ripple coin for their job but they didn't say anything about profit sharing. İt is just a copy paste coin  like many others.

You such a waste of time, go copy and paste, want see that
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

XRP did a decent jump in spring this year (like most of the other coins). After that we had zounds of good news around XRP, but lots of FUD together with the unsettled market (because of the BTC forks, China acts, etc etc), kept the price of XRP too deep and deeply undervalued.
But the agitation - because of BTC - calms down now. The dust settles finally. BTC got ennobled, took its rise, touches its top, and now... ?
Now the things are happening all together, everything in a single moment, which had been expected to happen months and weeks ago. Everyone, who has invested in XRP for at least some months, woke up at least one morning per week, asking himself: Why does this f*ing coin NOT move???
Now it does.
And it will catch up everything, what is missed since early summer.
And this is a lot...
Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:27:13 PM

Wow everyone was saying XRP is bank coin and nothing is moving, but now you see it, extreme pump going on. And it is not stable anyone, 1 dollar ripple seemed like a dream but may now become a reality

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: