Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple ( XRP ) a good way to go right now?  (Read 1337 times)
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

Its way to pumped atm but there will still be few swing trades on it,also it was a great coin for me to earn on price difference beetween exchanges because of it fast transaction time
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

Ripple is a very good way to go right now. We see the price going up these days and that will go on. Korean banks are planning to use Ripple, that will push up the price even higher. Next year altcoins will have a bigger share in the cryptocurrency space. But at the moment Ripple is the 3rd best after Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:17 PM

Huge price growth in short period of time.But im afraid,we will see the same picture as bitcoin cash.2800 pump and dump to 800 .So expect to see a strong correction

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:11:57 PM

Huge price growth in short period of time.But im afraid,we will see the same picture as bitcoin cash.2800 pump and dump to 800 .So expect to see a strong correction

No no... THIS is the correction. And please: Don't compare a useless, ordinary, empty coin like Bitcoin Cash (whose only features are its name and its mass adoption cause of its airdrop) with XRP...
Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:19:08 PM

OP did you decide to buy or didnt you because of this thread? I hope for you that you did buy and enjoy your riches now.

Actually I also monitored Ripple for quite some time and finally decided to jump in. I first wanted to wait until it dipped another time under $.20, but luckily I wasnt patient and did buy at $.23. One of the best decisions for me this year!
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

Ripple has gotten a very big pump today, at one moment the value was at 0.89$, now it is dropping a little bit.
The pump is apparently due to interest from South Korean investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:21:37 PM

I have a good amount in BTC right now and plan to hold that for a few months. I also have quite a lot in ETH and plan to hold that. I want to invest in XRP ( roughly 5 000 USD ) but it has not been moving much..what are your thoughts..any hard evidence for a good future?

Thanks in advance for the help!!! 

Well, honestly I couldn't understand the ripple pump's reason. I expected it to suffer from the constant low prices but it made almost 2x in terms of its dollar value. This is a good achievement for ripple. The next one could be $1 closely.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:22:04 PM

My biggest problem with Ripple is that the company owns so much of it and could easily kill the whole project. Not that they would, but it is possible. And with my risk management I am not willing to take that risk, and I would suggest you dont.

what? you're insanely misinformed.

ripple is more decentralized than every other token, and is a safer bet than bitcoin or ethereum for example. the 3 largest btc mining pools control 51% of the hash, and the ETH dev's premined an additional 17% of the 72m at launch. there's also no supply hard cap... this could never happen per ripple's protocol. you should learn more before spreading lies / FUD.

g___

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:29:05 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 10:42:32 PM by g___

The pump is apparently due to interest from South Korean investors.

no.

the interest is in:

- 2 household name parternships which will be announced
- live demonstration of a mobile app payment powered by ripple on nikkei morning plus in japan (literally happening right now)
- possible "when moon" response (joke tweet) from joel katz (david schwartz)
- XRP appearing in google search on coinbase
- satoshi citadel industries and SBI virtual currencies announcement to sell XRP
- yoshitaka kitao's (CEO of the SBI group) tweet saying "forget about bitcoin, we’re all in on XRP!"
- all the mainstream coverage (finally) on ripple...
Fodrigo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:38:41 PM

lol hope you got some when you posted this... I sold mine on the 13th, way to early! Doubled profits, but could have tripled so far.

Same here... but we need to think that a profit is always a profit  Grin
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

check the news American express is utilizing ripple for cross boarder payments... its more than massive!!!

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:43:35 PM

As an investor, I would buy and forget as my time-frame is a couple of years. As a trader, I'd buy at the start of another up-move rather than catch the price as it falls.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:26:29 AM

check the news American express is utilizing ripple for cross boarder payments... its more than massive!!!

Really? I didnt read that yet. If its true thats huge news. This definitely explains the pump if true. Makes me even more confident in my investment in Ripple.

EDIT: http://fortune.com/2017/11/16/amex-payments-ripple-blockchain/

But this news is from 16.11., dont you think that the pump should have happened then and not one month later? I think that this isnt the reason for it pumping now, there has to be another one.
PranDoW

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

Ripple alredy grew up, but in my opinion it gonna be bigger. It has big potential to grow up
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:28:11 AM

I have a good amount in BTC right now and plan to hold that for a few months. I also have quite a lot in ETH and plan to hold that. I want to invest in XRP ( roughly 5 000 USD ) but it has not been moving much..what are your thoughts..any hard evidence for a good future?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!  Grin Grin
Hold the XRP and a waste of time, it is a currency that is very stable and little changes significantly in value, of course if you want to leave your money standing for about 6 months or more it is sure to give you some feedback. She is good at doing daily trades, since she goes back and a half back (from a check in the chart) at an interesting price and soon after she returns to her normal, doing so her gains will be much bigger than letting her simply stop at hold .
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

I myself could only wish i have extra money to invest on this alternate coins. Ripple is climbing on the charts just a little shy above from Bitcoin's market value which is a good indicator that Ripple will go on a price hike in a matter of time now.

mattbellme

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:19:33 AM

$1 is inevitable i think, crazy.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

Thanks in advance for the help!!!  Grin Grin

Ripple is good choice anyway if you can set limit order for buying and selling to gain profit.
If you hold long term i am not sure it can give you more revenue.
Webark

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:16:36 AM

So safe to say now is not a good time buy ripple? seems pretty high to get more..
Litvin

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:24:02 AM

Ripple is a secret weapon of banks against crypto currency!
States and banks through ripple want to seize and destroy the crypto currency with the entire crypto currency market! This crypt is a scam of states and banks.
For a couple of years she will eat all the major crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks.
The main difference between the virtual currency XRP, the creator of which is the company Ripple, is that this digital currency can not be produced. There are currently no pools or miners for XRP mining. Coins of this crypto currency are produced, in fact, as banknotes on a printing press. The release of these tokens is not limited to anything, as a result of which there can be infinitely many of them.

The main function of XRP coins is to perform interbank operations to transfer funds.

Based on this, it can be concluded that XRP is a centralized virtual currency with unlimited emissions used by the banking system.
At the moment in the world of virtual currencies are important events. Many owners of banking institutions claim that Bitcoin is a soap bubble, and try to reduce its popularity, as it is a threat to their sphere of activity. At the same time, many realize that direct opposition to the Bitcoin network can lead to the complete collapse of the financial system. Therefore, it was decided to introduce a new digital currency XRP to the market. At the same time, members of the banking sector did not come up with anything new.

The digital currency of Ripple was integrated into the virtual currency market through the use of all their features. The integration process occurred in several stages, causing gradual addiction in the members of the crypto-currency community. At the same time, the essence of the currency remains similar to the US dollar. So, all the banks of the world united to fight Bitcoin and created their currency Ripple. After all, having united to fight, they got a much greater chance of winning.

All news about this digital currency is released exclusively in a positive way, all user requirements are met. In addition, the issue of coins is not limited. And due to the increase in the value of the coins, they were quickly bought up, while not suspecting that for the money earned with the help of financing, users buy ordinary candy wrappers created by bankers who do not have security.
After a huge Ripple issue and with it the destruction of private user assets! Crypto currency of the whole world will be discredited!

Ripple Customers
According to the data posted on the company's official portal, the branches of the organization are based in such cities as:
Sydney, Luxembourg, Singapore, New York.
The client base of the company includes more than 100 customers located in different parts of the world. Customers of Ripple are financial institutions from Europe, North America and Australia. In 2017, the banking institution Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, which is considered Japan's largest financial organization, has approximately 90 branches in all countries of the world.

In addition to the above, the company takes part in a program called "Digital India", which is attended by the country's largest banks. Ripple also officially works with Chinese banks.

Also recently, an international payment service used by residents of many countries under the name American Express was connected to the Ripple network.

Based on the above information, we can say that Ripple is an organization actively promoting the technology of the distributed registry in the banking sector.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: