Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:20:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple ( XRP ) a good way to go right now?  (Read 1337 times)
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:28:04 AM

Wow the pump is strong with this one. Can't believe something so mainstream and popular actually gained more than 200% already. This is the kind of pump that scares me. I got out at 15k  sats per XRP and i'm happy with my profits. Curious as to what people will say next about Ripple when this massive bubble pops.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:48:30 AM

I think now it is not right time to enter into the ripple market because already the price of the ripple increased a lot on the market. So better wait for further market settles in order to buy the ripple coins.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

That is really crazy damn thing that cap of Ripple is much more than Ethereum cap (93kkk vs 70kkk). Ripple is pumped now by good news from Japan and Korea.
But i think that it is overbought now.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:28:37 PM

Ripple was sustaining it's growth when most of the altcoins was down for last 2 weeks. However, the price of ripple have moved drastically and this is not the best time to buy I guess. Wait for a while and buy if the price comes down below $2.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

i swear, the majority of people surprised by the recent xrp activity is baffling... do people not think logically? look at ripple's/xrp use case and what they're achieving. they're acting in compliance with financial regulations, and as a company are completely transparent. adoption by new comers is what will elevate crypto, and guess what, new comers and those on the sidelines still associate btc with crime and fraud. so again, why are you surprised by xrp's rise? people, media, and banks have finally caught on - who/what do you think they'll trust more? don't be a hater because you missed the boat, or live in an idealistic/impractical world of no banks or government.

dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

I believe yes, while XRP are still in top 10 in the market it make sense to hold it for now specially now because XRP are in top two, well of course you will still need to check or update the market for the price.
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

If you have money i think it's fine to invest with xrp even with its $1.94 price right now.  It is still  okay to invest now because of its sustained growth.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Coin Ripple is a strong project from the bankers. this coin has big ambitions. 01.01.18 capitalization is 86 $760 188 799, this is the second coin by market capitalization. And I think a good indicator for long-term investment
CryptoAdvizor

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

i gues that NXT is better
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Yes. It is still a good idea to invest here. But there are still a lot of coins that are way better than Ripple. If you have that amount of money find something that has a smaller value that has a good future and will become profitable.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

For sure, its like anytime. Buy the pump, sell the dump... No! Its a f***ing Bad idea to buy now...
Gambit1306

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

XRP is the fool's gold of crypto
Redbackone

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

XRP is the fool's gold of crypto

If I had merit to give I would be rewarding you for this post.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

Anyone who got in at ripple yesterday at 70 cents is someone I am very very envious off. I was thinking to get some since I missed the damned wagon last time around but only took a small amount at $1. Was right to think it would go even lower but was not able to be quick enough to get in on the action. XRP is still a good way to go right now for sure, I do not see myself as a holder at all, but good value right now for a token the company will surely want to keep above a dollar, if not to push for two at some point.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Yes. It is still a good idea to invest here. But there are still a lot of coins that are way better than Ripple. If you have that amount of money find something that has a smaller value that has a good future and will become profitable.

No, it's not a god idea to go with ripple now. There are more solid projects and their tokens out there. Ripple is centralized and the supply is totally under control of the speculator owners. Don't invest in it.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Cryptocurrency Ripple can be seen as an opportunity for investment in the long term. As every year, its price will grow anyway. Buying Ripple this year, you can extract a good income.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

I hope you did not buying then when ripple was at the over bought area? The right time to invest in ripple is now because it's price is very cheap now and you can get many quantity through that. If you have been a seasonal trader you will agree with me that the right time to buy any assets is when the price is cheap and the right time to sell them is when the price is very high. However many new investors are doing the opposite and the same people are saying FUD all over the internet. If you are selling now you are doing a wrong thing and if you are buying you are doing the right thing.
alexis.brg

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

ripple will be at 6USD at the end of 2018. this is my personal assesment
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

I heard the news that the ripple has started to cooperate with Webmoney, it is a very big progress. Finally, the cryptocurrency becomes part of the real society
Kamal0028

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

Every coin is in dip,so any coin can get you profits however I would like to share a few thoughts about ripple.i feel it is somewhat of a ploy by big business to control crypto currency.they have the ripple,you have the bitcoin,they want the bitcoin in order to make money and control the market.but they don’t want to pay market value for bitcoin,so how perfect is that.you trade your bitcoin to them for xrp and eventually xrp stabilizes at a low value and boom.they now have all the bitcoin and you have ripple which is not worth much.sure you can buy stuff with it eventually,but who wins.just have a thought about what’s happening to crypto and the world financial situation
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: