Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER Withdrawal states "Processing"  (Read 654 times)
NullOp (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:11:28 PM

I'm trying to withdraw LTC and it says "Processing". It hasn't completed the transaction or given a transaction ID. I've emailed BTER asking what is going on.

Anyone else seen this? if a security feature, I should have the option to release funds using some mechanism.

This sucks for a currency with the feature of having quick transfers.
Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:37:09 AM

I think something shitty was going on yesterday. I deposited 58 yacoin, thought I just wait till the morning and now have awoke to my deposit adress changed and no credited funds! I really don't know what to do now, send to this new adress and get screwed over or just wait for this email to get replied to. I really don't see them responding to my email support ticket though for 58 yac.

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 07:56:13 AM

I think something shitty was going on yesterday. I deposited 58 yacoin, thought I just wait till the morning and now have awoke to my deposit adress changed and no credited funds! I really don't know what to do now, send to this new adress and get screwed over or just wait for this email to get replied to. I really don't see them responding to my email support ticket though for 58 yac.

It took near 24hrs to withdraw my 2K yacs from there, so I think that it is common problem for bter now

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
Mowcore

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:09:11 AM

I guess I just resist the urge to panic sell and hope for the best, and that bter gets their shit together Tongue

It's just annoying that all my recent deposit reports are now deleted with them changing my deposit address without my consent. Has anyone else's deposit address changed?

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
hendo420

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:11:34 AM

It happened to me when I withdrew 10btc, they have invisible limits where its mandatory for a human to complete the withdraw. If you withdraw a large amount it may trigger their limit and you will have to wait hours or a day or 2 to get your withdraw processed. If you have a large amount to withdraw split it up into multiple smaller withdraws.

ebmarket.co
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:19:58 AM

Don't use BTER....
Mowcore

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:12:30 AM

My problem was sorted after a dog walk, with dogs not the wife! seems they did respond pretty quick to my email, they didn't reply but I have my coins and they have now been traded.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: