Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was bitcoin created by artificial intelligence?  (Read 813 times)
Bitcoinbiggestbosss (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:03:24 PM

The last couple of days I have been reading a lot of articles that describe the possibility that Bitcoin was created by AI. First I thought this idea was kinda silly, but the more I read about it, the more plausible it sounds. If this is true, we should dare ask the question why an AI would create Bitcoin.
This video describes that very possibility and elaborates on the motivation of that AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2jkkB2yyc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
!!!Shazam!!!

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:07:51 PM

I highly doubt that Satoshi was actually artificial intelligence. Look back a little futher to things like digi cash and bit gold
and you can see that he smoothed the flaws of existing ideas.
Stianyd

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:14:21 PM

that seems like fake news. A hidden AI system in the web created BTC so humans would give it more computing power lol. There would of been better easier ways for a Super AI system to achieve this.
But there isnt any AI that advanced ATM,
Giric

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

that seems like fake news. A hidden AI system in the web created BTC so humans would give it more computing power lol. There would of been better easier ways for a Super AI system to achieve this.

I doubt AI was sufficiently advanced to emulate somebody like Satoshi and his interactions back in 2009-2011. Satoshi in all likelihood was a human or group of humans.
Aneelal

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

I doubt AI was sufficiently advanced to emulate somebody like Satoshi and his interactions back in 2009-2011. Satoshi in all likelihood was a human or group of humans.

Love this creative conspiracy stuff. I can do the same: Are we just cacoons for AI who are guiding us to ultimately create them and make us superfluous?
Rludd

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:15:34 PM

Love this creative conspiracy stuff. I can do the same: Are we just cacoons for AI who are guiding us to ultimately create them and make us superfluous?

No.
Bamel

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:16:14 PM

No.

I for one welcome our new decentralized overlords.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:40:45 PM

The last couple of days I have been reading a lot of articles that describe the possibility that Bitcoin was created by AI. First I thought this idea was kinda silly, but the more I read about it, the more plausible it sounds. If this is true, we should dare ask the question why an AI would create Bitcoin.
This video describes that very possibility and elaborates on the motivation of that AI

The technological thinking and implementation strategy can't be
Created by an AI system. This kind of revolutionary ideas can only be generated by human brain. I highly doubt that bitcoin has been created by any AI program.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
phips28

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:51:54 AM

I dont believe it was AI that created BTC.  Shocked

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
ipsum100

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:59:31 AM

Surely some people say that the bitcoin is created by the draconians ...

The code is very good, but it is a person's job.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

Man these Satoshi conspiracy theories are getting crazy. I would like to highlight the biggest flaw to this theory: AI hasn't advanced far enough for it to be able to create code as complicated as Bitcoin's. That level of conceptualization and problem solving is exclusive to the human mind, or to geniuses, even. Satoshi also had an online presence here and none of his interactions has ever suggested that he's a bot.

This is fake moon landing-level in terms of conspiracy theories.

c-none

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

Whoever the Satoshi is I don't care but thanks him or group, he left us a great chance to make some cash.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:57 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:36:04 AM by Pan Troglodytes

I have always thought that chances are bitcoin has been created by the government agency with some hidden agenda on their mind, but the question you are posing
we should dare ask the question why an AI would create Bitcoin
is still very relevant, just replace "AI" by "the creator of bitcoin". So what are the answers to that question do you think?

EDIT: I agree with one of the thesis from the movie you posted, i.e. that bitcoin protocol was not there on earth, and all of the sudden at one point in time there it was: all perfect and flawless. This perfection has made me think of government agencies Smiley
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:27:42 AM

Duck, I think it was a group of people, not just one programmer! this we will probably never know!
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is created by an artificial intelligence. Bitcoin was created by a personality named Satoshi Nakamoto. Imagine how will bitcoin create itself? It needs people or 1 person to create a crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
putlink

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:34:19 AM

If AI really can create bitcoin artificial intelligence, we should now use more than the current level of science and technology
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

My friend keeps telling me that Satoshi was a human from the future, either that or an extra-terrestrial.   Tongue
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:44:23 AM

I watched the video. I still think that the theory from the OP post is not true, however I admit how neatly the dots were connected in the referenced youtube video: how the bitcoin codebase is bugfree and the huge computing power behind the bitcoin that can be used in the background by the AI. It is very neat, really.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

As far as i know, Bitcoin was made by human (Elon Musk or Satoshi?) and could never been made by AI. Both Artificial Intelligence and Bitcoin are made by programmers but Bitcoin was first made and AI followed. Bitcoin's algorithm is much better than how AI works. Both are in different types and purpose.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

Bitcoin was created in the year 2010. Back then, artificial intelligence was not yet created. So, an idea so complex cannot be produced by an AI but only a genius individual.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: