Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do your think about Litecoin ?  (Read 261 times)
maxamus (OP)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

I believe now everyone is aware of Litecoin even those who had no idea about Litecoin before a month's time and what do you think about Litecoin ?should we prefer investing in Litecoin which is going through pump or more established ethreum or just stick to bitcoin ?

Am I spamming? Report me!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

I believe now everyone is aware of Litecoin even those who had no idea about Litecoin before a month's time and what do you think about Litecoin ?should we prefer investing in Litecoin which is going through pump or more established ethreum or just stick to bitcoin ?

lite coin I think have potential to hyip the price in the marketcap in this incoming year, yes I monitor the movement of lite coin in the altscoins market pumping goes up, I choose bitcoin than to invest in ethereum, ethereum have slow moving up the value unlike the bitcoin almost an hour up the price value in the market.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:51:19 PM

I know litecoin is a nice altcoin, and it comes in the first 10 good altcoins. I think litecoin will continue to grow, and litecoin can be a small altcoin but has good prospects.

JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

Litecoin price is crazy considering it was $3 back in January

I regret not keeping hold of mine. Had 200 at one point
aerozep10

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:55:19 PM

Amazing Nov 13th 2017 Litecoin was $62.00. Great altcoin.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:00:54 PM

Well, In my opinion, Litecoin is the real sleeping giant. It has been a long time the price hasn't moved a lot. And I also believe The Litecoin markets is always correlated to Bitcoin market, as we can see Litecoin sometimes following BItcoin price.
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:16:01 AM

I think have potential to hyip the price in the marketcap in this incoming year, yes I monitor the movement of lite coin in the altscoins market pumping goes up, I choose bitcoin than to invest in ethereum, ethereum have slow moving up the value unlike the bitcoin almost an hour up the price value in the market.
Well, In my opinion, Litecoin is the real sleeping giant. It has been a long time the price hasn't moved a lot. And I also believe The Litecoin markets is always correlated to Bitcoin market, as we can see Litecoin sometimes following BItcoin price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: