Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52761 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:15:49 PM

This guy is a crumb asking people for donations in telegram and sending pm to admin asking for donations.

Countless amounts of negative feedback even from developers themselves vitalik, bitcoin SV, bitcoin diamond and the list goes on, his a useless good for nothing goat fker constantly talks about his farm probably bends over for horses and all the other animals he has on his farm the sick fk lol

is this so hard to figure out? look at the rich list you turkey! Smiley lol

I bought in well aware of the rich list when price wasn't even 1c usd anyone could have easily been in the top 100 if you took a position in early january 2019 or before that there was plenty of axe going around for everyone at a very small price hell I even put down 200 usd down and that puts me on that list. You didn't need to break the bank to qualify for that list if you entered at the right time just like all coins. Not my fault you were busy doing shit all being a dirty crumb trolling forums and scamming people rather than doing your research and trying to get a good position while a coin is in its infancy.

So top 1 spot has 200k+ axe big shit there's a circulation of nearly 5 million so what's your point? The Holder of that 200k axe bought that at 80 usd!

You can't event fud gtfo your embarrassing yourself don't talk about things you don't understand crumb

And wtf you been in crypto since 2016 you shouldn't be asking for fkn hand outs you should be well off if you did shit right but I guess trying to scam and troll forums has got you no where right your the village fool of bitcointalk that you have to beg and ask for hand outs even being a o.g in bitcointalk. A true example of a loser on bitcointalk and in real life.

circa 2006 ===>
you are new here? there youes ta be this thing that we all rocked called >>> =tip jar= <<<
... when you believe in your dream it can actually come true if you have faith...  Cool #richlistersrule

This idiot is banned from discord telegram, just a goatfucker, a real loser who just could just make baseless statements, because he is a scammer (check how many people complain about his scamming activity), he assume whatever others do, must be the same motivation as him. We have all the proof in the world to prove the premine is used for development activity and hardware, and will be happy to show anyone who raises a legitimate concern, you are a scumbag, we dont need to show you anything, you are a worthless piece of shit that does not deserve to be convinced, got it?

you go girl! "PRO HACKER" @ defcon with girl hair lmfaooo  Kiss  you a turkey with your 1 million coins ready to dump on n00bzzz :-D
=1337 on to your game=

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:12:17 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 08:48:21 AM by AXEwang

This guy is a crumb asking people for donations in telegram and sending pm to admin asking for donations.

Countless amounts of negative feedback even from developers themselves vitalik, bitcoin SV, bitcoin diamond and the list goes on, his a useless good for nothing goat fker constantly talks about his farm probably bends over for horses and all the other animals he has on his farm the sick fk lol

I bought in well aware of the rich list when price wasn't even 1c usd anyone could have easily been in the top 100 if you took a position in early january 2019 or before that there was plenty of axe going around for everyone at a very small price hell I even put down 200 usd down and that puts me on that list. You didn't need to break the bank to qualify for that list if you entered at the right time just like all coins. Not my fault you were busy doing shit all being a dirty crumb trolling forums and scamming people rather than doing your research and trying to get a good position while a coin is in its infancy.

So top 1 spot has 200k+ axe big shit there's a circulation of nearly 5 million so what's your point? The Holder of that 200k axe bought that at 80 usd!

You can't event fud gtfo your embarrassing yourself don't talk about things you don't understand crumb

And wtf you been in crypto since 2016 you shouldn't be asking for fkn hand outs you should be well off if you did shit right but I guess trying to scam and troll forums has got you no where right your the village fool of bitcointalk that you have to beg and ask for hand outs even being a o.g in bitcointalk. A true example of a loser on bitcointalk and in real life.

circa 2006 ===>
you are new here? there youes ta be this thing that we all rocked called >>> =tip jar= <<<
... when you believe in your dream it can actually come true if you have faith...  Cool #richlistersrule

This idiot is banned from discord telegram, just a goatfucker, a real loser who just could just make baseless statements, because he is a scammer (check how many people complain about his scamming activity), he assume whatever others do, must be the same motivation as him. We have all the proof in the world to prove the premine is used for development activity and hardware, and will be happy to show anyone who raises a legitimate concern, you are a scumbag, we dont need to show you anything, you are a worthless piece of shit that does not deserve to be convinced, got it?

you go girl! "PRO HACKER" @ defcon with girl hair lmfaooo  Kiss  you a turkey with your 1 million coins ready to dump on n00bzzz :-D
=1337 on to your game=

Charlie used to be a music star, you dont know it? Do you know how many Bitcoin whales are cryptopunks with similar style? You ignorant piece of shit. That is what I have been telling the audience, you are a scammer so you use your own mentality to assume other people. You worthless piece of crap, AXE team is on daily communication with coinbase, if we really would have had one million coins, we would only use it to push it into a billion dollar coin, something you shortsighted piece of crap would not be able to comprehend. I talk to Charlie daily, and our plan of expenses goes into 2022 already, he is upset with wasting a singe AXE. I have all such proofs to show people who want to know, but you are a worthless piece of crap that does not deserve to be convinced, you fucking cancer, I call everyone to check your credit score, how many people you scammed. I hope someone will report you to the police, and you go to jail for scamming people, and get 10 years. I will get a few hackers to find out who you are, and report to the police if crypto fraud is a crime in your country, so you better get a good lawyer now
gembitz

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:50:54 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 03:08:09 PM by gembitz

circa 2006 ===>

=1337 on to your game=

Charlie used to be a music star, you dont know it? Do you know how many Bitcoin whales are cryptopunks with similar style? You ignorant piece of shit. That is what I have been telling the audience, you are a scammer so you use your own mentality to assume other people. You worthless piece of crap, AXE team is on daily communication with coinbase, if we really would have had one million coins, we would only use it to push it into a billion dollar coin, something you shortsighted piece of crap would not be able to comprehend. I talk to Charlie daily, and our plan of expenses goes into 2022 already, he is upset with wasting a singe AXE. I have all such proofs to show people who want to know, but you are a worthless piece of crap that does not deserve to be convinced, you fucking cancer, I call everyone to check your credit score, how many people you scammed. I hope someone will report you to the police, and you go to jail for scamming people, and get 10 years. I will get a few hackers to find out who you are, and report to the police if crypto fraud is a crime in your country, so you better get a good lawyer now

tl;dr ===> go for it i'll be waiting = youes are not a real hacker!!  Kiss  yes post your music it's prolly more entertaining than your ad hominem attacks pfft #rookies

doxxed you already ----->

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/corporationsearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=PreviousList&searchNameOrder=AXERUNNERS%20L180002224190&aggregateId=flal-l18000222419-de86abc3-76e0-4018-812d-ba85f33297a8&searchTerm=AXE%20OUTDOOR%20LLC&listNameOrder=AXEOUTDOOR%20L180000478930

next step i call florida? =^) weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:44:28 PM

lol gtfo ahahaha

community, dont waste time on this guy)

hey mr. "pro hacker" i have a gig for youes   lmfaooo

===>

https://charlesrocket.github.io/

AXEwang

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:05:50 PM

lol gtfo ahahaha

===>

I also call your community to ignore this rat shit, the way he behaves shows he is a real pathetic loser, the AXE community was unlucky enough to step on this piece of shit, and now we got to clean the bottom of our shoes, any person with a brain can check his attacks on AXE and become more convinced we are a great coin, because if his attack is the most convincing argument against AXE, then AXE is flawless
gembitz

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:25:08 PM

lol gtfo ahahaha

===>

I also call your community to ignore this rat shit, the way he behaves shows he is a real pathetic loser, the AXE community was unlucky enough to step on this piece of shit, and now we got to clean the bottom of our shoes, any person with a brain can check his attacks on AXE and become more convinced we are a great coin, because if his attack is the most convincing argument against AXE, then AXE is flawless

DASH devs are laughing at your "PRO HACKER" status *fyi*=YOU HAVE BEEN PWNED=

onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:27:26 PM

circa 2006 ===>

I might be new here but I've been around long enough to know when I see an idiot
gembitz

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:29:46 PM

circa 2006 ===>

I might be new here but I've been around long enough to know when I see an idiot

i know who calls themselves a "pro hacker" it's like look at me i'm so cool with my selfies at defcon :-D bwaahahaha

AXEwang

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:20:21 AM

circa 2006 ===>

i know who calls themselves a "pro hacker" it's like look at me i'm so cool with my selfies at defcon :-D bwaahahaha

The person with that cool selfie could get a contact of coinbase at defcon and submit to coinbase and remain in contact, so he is cool and the community are happy to see it, who the fuck are you? Didn't your mother teach you not to put words into the mouth of other people? What Dash dev think of Charlie, let them speak, not your turn, you worthless piece of shit
gembitz

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:43:27 PM

circa 2006 ===>

The person with that cool selfie could get a contact of coinbase at defcon and submit to coinbase and remain in contact, so he is cool and the community are happy to see it, who the fuck are you? Didn't your mother teach you not to put words into the mouth of other people? What Dash dev think of Charlie, let them speak, not your turn, you worthless piece of shit

coinbase is a fucking joke doxxing people, bitcoin was created to be anonymous. you have one single dev contributing on github. How can a coin be a LLC? explain this one to me...LOL!! :\  DASH wouldn't waste their time commenting on your predated bullshit.

AXEwang

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:15:07 AM

circa 2006 ===>

coinbase is a fucking joke doxxing people, bitcoin was created to be anonymous. you have one single dev contributing on github. How can a coin be a LLC? explain this one to me...LOL!! :\  DASH wouldn't waste their time commenting on your predated bullshit.

Nonsense, people look at quantity and quality of code, not where it comes from, besides the team and community are looking for more dev, while you ride on the back of other people and fud, Chainlink for a long time also had only one main dev, and they are now on Coinbase, do your homework before you fud, dumbass

Besides, if AXE is so bad, why you are begging the whole community for more coins? You were in telegram for months trying to get as much AXE as possible, I never heard someone trying to get as much as possible something that he tells the whole universe is trash. Anyone can to telegram and see a goatfucker begging for more AXE for months, and then come to the forum to tell people how bad AXE is. The conclusion, a retarded goatfucker with nothing worth doing in his life, and want to make others life as miserable as his. Avoid the plague
gembitz

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:31:15 PM

"n00b rant"

you are obviuosly needing some real devs i get it! ..also i advise hire some lawyers?  Cool
===> good luck with your imperialist attitude you need us more than we need you!!  \_(oO)_/ reeeee

AXEwang

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:43:23 PM

"n00b rant"

you are obviuosly needing some real devs i get it! ..also i advise hire some lawyers?  Cool
===> good luck with your imperialist attitude you need us more than we need you!!  \_(oO)_/ reeeee

Are you stupid or what? There is a shortage of manpower in every single team, because good dev are in short supply, especially related to crypto, of course AXE needs more dev, like anyone else, only those projects doing nothing does not need more dev, how come for you that becomes a shortcoming? Please stop exhibiting how ignorant you are in front of the whole audience, go back and fuck your goats, that is the only thing you know how to do properly.
gembitz

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:53:46 PM

...n00b greenhorn rant...

it's not that hard to shitfork DASH ... end of the day you have been pwned ===> thank you for playing rookie!   Kiss  haha

AXEwang

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:16:16 PM

...n00b greenhorn rant...

it's not that hard to shitfork DASH ... end of the day you have been pwned ===> thank you for playing rookie!   Kiss  haha

So why dont you fork Dash and compete with AXE? Why you beg to have more AXE while you can create your own and premine 1 million? Do it and leave us alone, dumbass? Cant you see everything you say is contradicting what you said and what you did? too much goat fucking and you lost your mind?
gembitz

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:04:40 PM

rant on...Why you beg to have more AXE while you can create your own and premine 1 million? ...rant rant ..

i have no AXE to grind, i just point at your richlist and somehow this triggers you? :-D ~> yeah this is pure crypto-comedy imho

IF ANYTHING WE WILL SIMPLY HARDFORK AXE FOR FUN!! Shocked Grin Cool WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE

yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:57:56 PM

Axe core wallet always has 8 connections.  If it gets more, it immediately drops some to go back to 8 connections. 
Is 8 connections a hard coded limit?
gembitz

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:59:21 AM

Axe core wallet always has 8 connections.  If it gets more, it immediately drops some to go back to 8 connections.  

try option -maxoutconnections in debug window should allow you to increase outgoing connections ..It defaults to 8 but you can set it to something higher.."  Cool --ez m8--

charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 10:18:12 AM

Axe core wallet always has 8 connections.  If it gets more, it immediately drops some to go back to 8 connections.  

try option -maxoutconnections in debug window should allow you to increase outgoing connections ..It defaults to 8 but you can set it to something higher.."  Cool --ez m8--

nope, this one should go into conf file like so https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/share/examples/bitcoin.conf#L64
`-maxoutconnections` would be cli flag

@gembitz ...

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
AXEwang

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:01:26 PM

the number of AXE MN has just surpassed 2000!!!! Now 40% of coins are locked in MN already, that is quite an achievement considering the young age of this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: