Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52760 times)
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:42:44 PM

Axe Electrum 3.3.8.3 is released, please update accordingly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:10:59 PM

Play Crash/Dice/BlackJack/Roulette/Plinko with AXE in BC.Game!

simple game but many are enthusiastic and if there are plans to add the game maybe poker because the game many people like it
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:58:58 AM
Merited by charlie137 (1)

Everything in the universe is made up of energy. In the third dimension we can rely on the atom as a starting point. So for something right in your life or any system it takes effort or dedication to put energy into it so that a result or success appears. In general there has been a long time since AXE has been working and being shaped and carried by a great energy imposed by the community and with that we can slowly see the results appearing.

See the image below as a result.

https://medium.com/@georgedonnelly/cierre-definitivo-de-dash-latam-af50461c901e

In the link above we can feel and witness Dash passing the stick of Latin America in the hand of AXE.

Truth is made up of effort and not speculation.

Trust your investment.
AXEwang

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:31:41 PM

Everything in the universe is made up of energy. In the third dimension we can rely on the atom as a starting point. So for something right in your life or any system it takes effort or dedication to put energy into it so that a result or success appears. In general there has been a long time since AXE has been working and being shaped and carried by a great energy imposed by the community and with that we can slowly see the results appearing.

In the link above we can feel and witness Dash passing the stick of Latin America in the hand of AXE.

Trust your investment.

I think it is way to early to talk about replacing Dash. AXE is a more decentralized version of Dash, but by no means stronger at the moment. We need to know where AXE stands before we can talk about where it can go. But in terms of development, community building and price rise, yes, AXE beat 99% of coins in year 2019. 2020 will be only better.
charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 08:27:14 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 08:59:27 AM by charlie137

Trust your investment.

I think it is way to early to talk about replacing Dash. AXE is a more decentralized version of Dash, but by no means stronger at the moment. We need to know where AXE stands before we can talk about where it can go. But in terms of development, community building and price rise, yes, AXE beat 99% of coins in year 2019. 2020 will be only better.

there is actually not much to replace at the first place. if they pulled out so fast - probably the only development was from the HQ (PR) and not from the region. otherwise Dash's gov would provide, right?) https://cryptonews.com/news/dash-responds-to-confusion-after-closing-its-latin-america-a-4961.htm

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:20:10 PM

Well, we see it not stronger, but for me AXE is not so weak. The fact is AXE beat many of coins in this year. I hope the development is more stead, so that in the next year AXE can issue the best performance in the crypto market.

charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 08:57:00 AM

Well, we see it not stronger, but for me AXE is not so weak. The fact is AXE beat many of coins in this year. I hope the development is more stead, so that in the next year AXE can issue the best performance in the crypto market.

its not about the competition on meta. its all about the community. its only about how we are all play together. we could be #2 on cmc tmrw but that would not make zero difference if nobody runs the code..

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AXEwang

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:55:12 PM

Yes, most people just enjoy price increase, but did not see the burden on our dev. I did what I can with promotion, but the key question remains, we need more dev. There is a problem however, the people that can help with AXE most now works for Dash.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:12:45 PM

Yes, most people just enjoy price increase, but did not see the burden on our dev. I did what I can with promotion, but the key question remains, we need more dev. There is a problem however, the people that can help with AXE most now works for Dash.
because the image of most people is a profit without thinking about how the development of a project and we must believe in the strength of this project because it has been proven by the team with its strengths and hopefully in the future it will be much better and can open the eyes of investors to join this project

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:33:24 PM

because the image of most people is a profit without thinking about how the development of a project and we must believe in the strength of this project because it has been proven by the team with its strengths and hopefully in the future it will be much better and can open the eyes of investors to join this project

AXE @ 100 satoshi * fair price Wink reeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:24:14 PM

Meanwhile bitcoin instant still below 20 sats once upon a time when it started out at 600 sats in 2018 source code looks like poo as well no development for for over a year +
AXEwang

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:22:22 PM

I dont understand this idiot, if you dont like AXE, ignore it, if you like it, promote it. Only losers with nothing to do have so much time to celebrate even the slightest fluctuation  in other people lives. Our team are all busy doing our things, preparing for Christmas, nobody has so much time to kill.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:23:30 PM

I dont understand this idiot, if you dont like AXE, ignore it, if you like it, promote it. Only losers with nothing to do have so much time to celebrate even the slightest fluctuation  in other people lives. Our team are all busy doing our things, preparing for Christmas, nobody has so much time to kill.
calm down friends every project there is always a hate and we here many believe in this fantastic project and we are here waiting for the latest news from your team

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 05:30:31 PM

new electrum is out https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe/releases/tag/3.3.8.4

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:23:14 PM

its not about the competition on meta. its all about the community. its only about how we are all play together. we could be #2 on cmc tmrw but that would not make zero difference if nobody runs the code..

There is no such thing as fucking community. People converge in groups to take advantage of each other, and 95% of those u know are spiteful pretenders and ego-narcissists who will leave the community once they have gotten what they were longing for. Theres no *we*. The only chance to fix this mentality is by the way of coercion and physical retribution.
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 03:01:08 PM

There is no such thing as fucking community. People converge in groups to take advantage of each other, and 95% of those u know are spiteful pretenders and ego-narcissists who will leave the community once they have gotten what they were longing for. Theres no *we*. The only chance to fix this mentality is by the way of coercion and physical retribution.
It's definitively a *we* here in AXE  Smiley
But on yourself you know the rest, I guess?

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
AXEwang

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:50:05 AM

There is a community, sure people come and go, but the core remains and gets stronger.
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 04:51:03 AM

good news everyone! new gitian box! https://github.com/AXErunners/axe-gitian

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
videobitva

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:59:09 PM

AXE Added!
stratum+tcp://pool.nonametrade.com:4000
username: AXE Wallet Address
password: Anything
Example for Cgminer:
Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.nonametrade.com:4000 -u <YOUR_AXE_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p <ANYTHING>
Pool is under development, join our Discord for bug reports and proposals!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:42:03 AM

left hand doesnt know what right is doing Wink haha

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: