Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe NEO wallet  (Read 212 times)
john.eck (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:21:00 PM

Hello!
I would like to move my NEO from bittrex to a wallet. Is neotracker.io the equivalent of myetherwallet.com for ethereum? I mean is it safe?
If I would move them, I would receive the reward? I have 21 NEO. Or I have to have more of it in order to be able to receive it?
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:51:16 PM

Hello!
I would like to move my NEO from bittrex to a wallet. Is neotracker.io the equivalent of myetherwallet.com for ethereum? I mean is it safe?
If I would move them, I would receive the reward? I have 21 NEO. Or I have to have more of it in order to be able to receive it?
For Neo! You need used pc wallet or web wallet from offical web site! You can not used myetherwallet and ethereum platform! Please check carefull all info before to do that
john.eck (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

I didn;t mean that. I asked if neotracker.io is safe
elissa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

Hello!
For Neo! You need used pc wallet or web wallet from offical web site! You can not used myetherwallet and ethereum platform! Please check carefull all info before to do that

He didn't mean to send neo on eth wallet. He wanted to ask if neotracker is for neo what myetherwallet is for eth.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:01 AM

Hello!

Use NEON wallet https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

It is easy to use and easy to claim GAS. Just download the appropriate NEON wallet based in your Computer OS.

neotracker.io is for NEO your correct! you can also claim your gas there.

john.eck (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:58:44 PM

Hello!

Use NEON wallet https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

It is easy to use and easy to claim GAS. Just download the appropriate NEON wallet based in your Computer OS.

neotracker.io is for NEO your correct! you can also claim your gas there.

Thank you! For me it appeared neotracker to be easier to use and that's why I wanted to use it. I just wasn't sure it is as safe as neon wallet.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:22:03 PM

Hello!

Pretty much, yes. It has good reputation, is open-source, generates and stores private keys and sign transactions on your computer and as myetherwallet it can be run locally (check their github for more info).

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
john.eck (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:41:10 PM

Thank you for your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: