Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall we be afraid of bitcoin ?  (Read 794 times)
kmrunner

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

If you know what bitcoin really is and you have a better understanding on what will and what is happening in the Bitcoin world,  Whether you loose or no, you will not and you shouldn't be afraid of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

Do you think people understand that it is just money changing hands like if you were making and selling new paintings ?

I wrote an article about it here: https://medium.com/@netcashfx/bitcoins-wealth-is-not-a-threat-152b1a90489d

It is about taking risks. But of course we are after for a better result. And whatever the result, good or bad, still you will learn from it. But at the moment, we should trust bitcoin.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

Do you think people understand that it is just money changing hands like if you were making and selling new paintings ?

I wrote an article about it here: https://medium.com/@netcashfx/bitcoins-wealth-is-not-a-threat-152b1a90489d

It is about taking risks. But of course we are after for a better result. And whatever the result, good or bad, still you will learn from it. But at the moment, we should trust bitcoin.

Why should we be afraid to bitcoin? We should not fear, the keyword is trust. We know market experience incline and decline of business but it is part of it. But as a newbie in Bitcoin I take away my fear and take the risk cause I trust Bitcoin. Knowledge and courage of each individual will surely make bitcoin succeed and not Fear.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

People can understand because like selling new paintings that it is possible to buy higher price or such low price. But bitcoin is more important and broader than paintings. We cannot deny the fact that many people is affraid to bitcoin because of too many reasons and that is not good and a false thing because we cannot be affraid of it because it helps more people mostly poorest people and it helps also a country so that  what would be affraid for.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

Well to be afraid of bitcoin Grin because it has great potential gain bitcoin is the first asset crypto that can move through the network yeah ,the price is always high and get more value this bitcoin fears just make people not get anything to be brave if they want success

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

No, but if you hold a bitcoin it is a risk. Being afraid is common but you will understand it in matter of times.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

In fact you should not be afraid of bitcoin as you really need to rely on bitcoin because it has a lot of advantages that one of which I testify because bitcoin helped me with my family giving me their needs every day, so should also you trust bitcoin.
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

I see a lot of potential in Bitcoin still, but with some alt coins closing in, I am afraid that they will catch up and eventually beat Bitcoin in terms of value.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

I see a lot of potential in Bitcoin still, but with some alt coins closing in, I am afraid that they will catch up and eventually beat Bitcoin in terms of value.

keep calm mate , you shouldnt have to be afraid at all even if altcoins can surpass the value of bitcoin and come to the point that bitcoin will be de throne by them because  if that happens then we can still be able to earn a profit on them just like bitcoin did before but as far as i can see bitcoins is still so far the leading coin among them. altcoins will be just altcoins as they have other diffirent usage and blockchain.

overall in my case im just only afraid if bitcoins value wont recover and rise anymore because my investments will also be lost.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

What do you mean with "making and selling new paintings"

Bitcoin is a currency, only that it is a digital one , and in fact you are never seeing the coin that you are sending/receiving because it is stored on the blockchain.

But why should people be afraid for it? No one is going to be poor because of no holding cryptos, and no one knows if there is going to be a crash or no.

Oh my god.. i have never seen a post like this.. saying that people is afraid of it.. what the hell.

We do not have to be afraid of bitcoin. it will be the stepping stones for us to achieve our goals. It will helps us on our daily life like having an income through it. If we are going to be afraid of something, then that must be anything that will happen to bitcoin such as price being so low, bitcoin being dethroned as the number one cryptocurrency and others. People using it for crime can be another way so that bitcoin can be afraid of. People tend to be afraid if other people are using it for evil things such as crimes.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

Whales are truly holding the market, while the newcomers panic and sell their bitcoin when someone says its going to crash.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

In real life, what we should be afraid of is the fear in ourselves, we can do better more than we think just like in bitcoin, although the price is volatile and from time to time we can experience dips and pumps, but that won't take us to the fact we will still continue doing this. Just as simple as having a knowledge in cryptocurrency would leas us in to success and won't feel any pressure and fear.
fedorover

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

There is no need to be afraid of Bitcoins if you invest in limits.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

I think it need not fear using bitcoin. Especially with the news now is very mystical saw the news in our area. Since we're using bitcoin just mempromosi a product of copyright from one manager to be published about society. So we are not included into illegal mining. So if you think my logic gan
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

Your article is good and well written, and yes there is a high amount of risk in trading and especially when we are talking about cryptocurrencies then there is obviously some extra risk should be taken in our mind as it is decentralized and also it posses some highly volatile price movements. We should not forget that for being a successful trader you should get rid of these emotions of fear, and afraid from bitcoin cannot make you understand the bitcoin in deeper so better to be in touch with bitcoin and try to be in touch with bitcoin to be in master with cryptocurrency.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

Don't be afraid. I know that there's a big risk involve but I am thankful that bitcoin came into my life because bitcoin gave us the opportunity to earn profit out of it.

Bitcoin is risky but it helps us to think on different ways on how we are going to earn more profit through using the markets volatility. There are new investors each day which makes the community even a lot bigger and we are all hoping for the bright future of bitcoins to become wealthy through our investments.

l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

don't be afraid of bitcoin. Are you afraid of US dollar or of EURO? i don't think so. Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency. It's normal for the price to vary
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

People have diverse reactions/opinions to bitcoin - some do not even know the concept behind it; some think it's a ponzi scheme; while some think it's a hoax. But for those that have an insight on the cryptocurrency, i would say that, they should have no cause for worries, knowing that the cryptocurrency is of great prospect and will be beneficial in the future.

JoshuaBoyd954

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

Not at all, Bitcoin is crossing a very important period, who will able to hold it they will the luckiest investor ever.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

You will always gain knowledge depending on your experience, there are a lot of newbies who are actually selling their coins at a very low amount when the value in the market decreases and it was a very bad idea because you will lose your profit when you panic selling. Losing of profit is the only way your going to be afraid of cryptocurrency so always react correctly on the situation to avoid losing all your investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: